IT'S HAPPENING!

>IT'S HAPPENING!
>WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF NUCLEAR WAR
Why are some people immediately losing their shit whenever there's an international tension or national security crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pYnGUfIamo
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"people"
americans

people have before wagecuck lives, we want excitement

last truly big hebbening was 9/11 and even that was not THAT big (just 3k deaths)

I want a nuclear war

they want views

It's not just Americans. Conspiratards on Slovak websites that were relentlessly shilling for Trump are now calling him a reincarnation of Satan who will start WWIII.

It's quite funny.

same

People will watch what excites them. So fear peddling among our news stations is prevalent, even more so with shitty off brand shows like what Alex Jones does.

This. The current stagnation is miserable. I'd rather just have nuclear war and be done with it.

i think it's because they want WW3 to happen, maybe out of boredom

reality is so goddamn boring about 99.9% of the time that it's exciting having a fat man screaming about the world ending to a killer soundtrack

brb buying waterfilters, male vitality & brain force

Best Korea tv live stream guys youtube.com/watch?v=5pYnGUfIamo

what am I supposed to watch? It's not in fucking English.

Ask for translation in the chatbox

Ok but what does Zizek think?

Yeah, Alex Jones is definitely entertaining.

obligatory post
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

THE BIG ENCHILADA

Is Alex Jones still pro-Trump?

wew

If he were anyone else I'd think he had very bad schizophrenia.

People want excitement.
I guess. Plus the news wants views.

What I love about this the most is that this kind of stuff isn't even part of his regular programming, he was literally just so drunk and stoned in this podcast that he went into the hyper-redpills that he personally believes but doesn't think even his own whacko audience is ready for.

Either way I love this man.

>mfw Trump adresses all criminal states and creates world peace

yes but he criticised him very strongly for Syria, even branded him an "international lawbreaker".

I don't think people reacted like this to the Cuban Crisis, for example.

We don't remember what was it like during the war. That could be pretty dangerous.

>The current condition of *sniff* North Korea against the western countries presents a classic postmodernist dilemma where the conflictung intertexts of Hegel and Kierkgaard are subdilated into a specific vision that disregarda the essence of being as inhrently frutiless and so on and so on

I'm woke as fuck right now

woah...really makes you think

Honestly, I hope it happens.

I don't want to keep living. But I also don't want to die knowing other people will keep on living.