What are you doing with your life

What are you doing with your life

Paying bills. Waiting to die.

Studying to be a wallstreet ANALyst

fapping to traps so often i can only shoot ghost loads

whats ur ip address?

no homo

Literally nothing at all.. dont have a job for 3 years, dont have a single friend that i can talk or go out to do something m, suffering from depression and looking for a way to get out of this cycle..

takes one to know one homofaggot

lol pwned

literally nothing :) been wasting my life away since i was 16 (im 21 now) left school and living with my mom now.

is she hot at least?

so get a job. I was depressed and getting a job helped a lot. I still have no friends but it's a start

dude just whore yourself on grindr the elders will show you love my blackmen

go for walks, meet new people, get high or some shit

shut up fool you dont know me

Working hard enough to get my retirement cabin in the woods so I can spend the rest of my days smoking dmt and other various drugs living relatively off grid with minimal human contact while also figuring out the meaning of life.

dirty fuckin hippie

she's pretty hot but i've seen her asshole and its b.r.o.k.e.n its so fucking prolapsed.... ruins everything

just throw some duct tape over it and go to town missionary style shoes n socks on

Well im in the military soo.... your dumb

quitting smoking

you cant hide whats in side you fuckin hop head and of course your'e in the military........ its spelled you're

quitters never win winners never quit broseph

Play dough with chopped up veggies will fill the gap. The veggies add the textured feel of a womans asshole.

i wish, but she hates me cause i dont want to get out of the house to get a job

you dont boil your veggies before sex? wtf

yeah i hate you too

>its spelled your'e
Wow thanks for telling me fagot I had no idea. Didn't know Sup Forums's mods were grammar nazis.

Couple nights ago I drank a cup of my own piss to make my friends laugh.

hate me all you want but i love the taste of your tax dollars going to my cigarettes

it's spelled faggot you dumb crew cut

assuming i pay taxes and have a job you dumb nigger

Well i'm searching and searching.. i'm from shitty thirld world country and 3 years ago i moved to germany.. i think that was the start of my fall.. then couldnt find any proper friends who has the same interests or shit and i dont want to kill some time with Hans or Dieter who talks about shit and makes your mama jokes like in primary school..
regarding to job issue i have been in few interviews and felt like people looking me like a bug or something.. even i have 2 degrees and 4 languages but it's nothing for those shitheads because they think that they are superior..
So looking for shitty jobs in warehouses right now..

go back to syria or north africa you psycho colored folk

I'm wasting it while wallowing in self-pity.

>thanks nazi faggot
>another word I don't know (sarcasm)
Further prove my point please.

I'll tell you how to get out of your cycle homie. Go for a run, hit the gym, get out and be physical. Once you start to shape up, hit the bar bro. Find a few beautiful girls and poke em with your Willy. You will feel great after all this and everything will be back on track promise.

sounds about right douche bag faggot nigger honky

I'm getting high time to time but it doesnt make sense anymore but i will go for walks thanks for suggestion..

go die so people can money off of gas and oil dumb dumb

Well I'm not syrian or african

how rude

try heroin

lying nigger

rude how

What are you doing with your life?

Thanks for suggestions homie!

enough that i wouldnt mention what i actually do on Sup Forums..........................

Raising my daughter alone

U know Turkey right? I'm from that shithole..

18 years old, moving to toronto with no money and hopes of getting some sort of music career going. I'm either full 24 or playing life on hard mode.

ok so basically syria............. sand nigger

get it going on the mitchell

No, I want you to be my friend so I can eventually work up the nerve to fuck yourrree ugly sister's boy butt.

im an only child you want ugly boy butt you came to the right place my feg

ayy that's tough. did she bail?

dubs vs dubs

is she hot?

going into the navy

I mean the mother.

so youre gay? nice good for you

no she died in a gang bang with suge knight

Even i'm not muslim or looking like sandniglets..

you spell like a sandniglet

After 7 year relationship and having our daughter she would rather live her 20s than get a job and raise our daughter. Fuck her.

It's time to stop shitposting

best of luck dude.

nope shit posting will continue until i get bored or find something, neither are likely

are you retard? Meaning of life is reproduction

whut a flapper

for every step forward, it's a few steps back...until it's nothing more than limping then crawling and finally just the moving of fingers grasping for an inch.

says the nigger

yeah ok stop grasping at your baby dick you dickless sack of pineapple trash

why are you so upset, friendo?

>who talks about shit and makes your mama jokes like in primary school

You should like a judgemental prick and yet you complain about being judged? Do you know what the word hypocrite means in any of those 4 languages?

Playing TF2

Is this supposed to be motivational or depressing? anyway, what is it from?

But to what end? Isnt it all just pointless?

it is neither, good sir. what are you asking the origins of?

At least I'm not talking shit or making your mama jokes.. Or seeing myself as superior or something.. what could you do in my situation?

how often is too often

the quote. I thought it was from a poem or book or something. or is it OC?

it is very likely someone else's words, however i cannot recall whom may have said it.

It seems that way to us. But still we feel the never ending urge to find a mate and keep the species alive. You ask the true meaning of all life on earth, the answer isn't a very satisfying one. Its what all life has in common.

okay, thanks anyway. btw of these 3 depictions

the first one would be the best if not for the awkward head pose. Somehow the statue loses its epicness because of it. In my opinion at least.

I mean the first one you posted, so this:

it was my subconscious attempting to depict the progression of age

Jacking it to sexualized chinese cartoons.

hah. nice.

I'm dysphoric which is much worse than typical depression so I don't do much at all, nothing helps and I'm considering going out to the interstate to get hit by a car, I'm pretty sure that would kill me