So, remind me again, why do you hate Argentina, exactly?

So, remind me again, why do you hate Argentina, exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
youtube.com/watch?v=_gHdWBK1724
youtu.be/VKkcTpCur7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You won't stop crying over the Falklands

>white

no one "hates" Argentina, we just like reminding you that you smug fucks are not white

That's not true at all though, there must be plenty of people who hate Argentina

Oh hi Argentina, we almost forgot you existed for a second

Mexico vs Argentina

Full-blown war.

Who will win?

Yeah I know but at least they're whiter than 'Murica. Gotta count for something.

I dont hate argentinia

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

You lost a war to a shitty little inbred island over a shittier smaller even more inbred island.

I don't hate you my white friend

Because your people haven't accomplished anything and yet are probably the most arrogant and egotistical country in the world.

If it wasn't for the
>argentinia
>white
meme, no one would know what Argentinia even is. Sounds like some kinda fruit. "would you like an argentine?"

who let you out of your cuckshed hans?

Are you that argaytinian faggot that lives with his boyfriend in austin, if so get the fuck out of my board you degenerate piece of shit.

Hello, third world.

the pic pretty much summed it up

let him try to be relevant dude.

What the fuck is that thing?

a spooligan

I have just moved in from Argentina to London, and I can tell you the following.

There LITERALLY is NOTHING GOOD in Argentina excepting the fact that taxis are cheaper.

LITERALLY every single other thing that I have seen and compared between Argentina and England, well, Argentina comes losing. Moving to England was the best thing that happened to me in the entire life, and Argentina is completely inferior in every single way.

Being proud of anything argentinian is like being proud that you shit yourself.

Así que nada, ya está todo dicho.

I don't think it's human, it can't be, look at those fucking monkey features.

youtube.com/watch?v=_gHdWBK1724

Nice islands lads.

Evita

/thread

there was this zika virus some time ago.

So why were there no mexicans in Gangs of New York?

They need to exterminate those fucking animals.

I know it had some fans for a while, but I don't think it ever garnered enough support to be called viral.

There were Irish niggers, that's enough diversity for them.

I really don't know what argentina is

We don't, you're better than the Brazilcoons

>Posh London twats gushing over the opening of the billionth gaucho steak restaurant in Islington

I will give you the Falklands if you just fuck off with your shitty meme restaurants.

You cheeky fuckers invaded the Islands, and my cousin had to go rout you out.

He lost some friends over there, and by all accounts was never the same since.

The irony is, if you had acted diplomatically, you would probably have had the Falklands by now, and all would be friendly.

As it is, no Government in Britain will ever discuss handing them over for the foreseeable future, so you pissed on your kippers with your bully boy tactics.

tl:dr hands off the Islands, Santiago.

>Argentinians always trying to make it out like Britain is the one constantly talking about the falklands

deadbeat debtors, cultural appropriators, amphibious assault failures, mexican speakers, heavy whiners, exocet mis-users

>dem trips
>dat filename

I don't really have anything against Argentina, you guys saved a bunch of Nazis, and killed like 90% of the male population of Paraguay that one time. Showed those indian fucks what was what.

That said the Falklands shit is painful.

>So, remind me again, why do you hate Argentina, exactly?

You're the reason we had to switch corned beef brands.

cunts.

what movie? the actress has a hot body and I want to breed those cheeks desu

I have just moved in from London to Argentina, and I can tell you the following.

There LITERALLY is NOTHING GOOD in London excepting the fact that there is arab food.

LITERALLY every single other thing that I have seen and compared between England and Argentina, well, England comes losing. Moving to Argentina was the best thing that happened to me in the entire life, and England is completely inferior in every single way.

Being proud of anything english is like being proud that you shit yourself.

So well, thats it lads.

Dunno, got that webm from one of these threads.
Sorry, senpaiília.

>be brit
>go on Sup Forums
>tell lies

>be tanned German
>stab stab stab stab

The whites.

says the inbred Russian

yeah we love that shit m8.

I like Argentina AND I realize there are a lot of whites in Argentina.

Would love to move there for a while some day, looks nice

>Implying Argentina did jack shit during the Paraguayan war
>Implying Brazil didn't do all the actual fighting

yes talk shit while your country literally becomes darker than mexico

>tfw no qt Argentinian gf

[spoiler]Pelé sempre vai ser melhor que Maradona[/spoiler]

Stats to back it up?

you fins remind me of ur stereotypical little 13 yr old on xbox

dude he is right. america is already less than 60% white. we will become minority even faster then them.

you murrikans remind me of jabba the hutt

Nice VPN, americuck.

Germany is still far more white than the USA.

Reminder that mixed races (not black) tend to be smarter than whites

pretty much this,
you guys got jewish, gypsie, and Italian blood which makes you super untrustworthy
but also other European blood lines like Germanic, which makes you guys the ultimate wolf in sheeps clothing. pic related, argie whore

ja momentan. das ändert sich rasant. wollts nur mal erwähnt haben. bin außerdem pole

Women.

It's because he tried to take the Falkland Islands from us.
It's also because you help the Nazis.
It's also because we're afraid you might steal our wives and daughters from us because you're known for your seduction of women.

That is extremely subjective.
A ride down the Buenos Aires subway when compared to the tube will, in my personal opinion, invariably yield a lot more beautiful women on the English side of things.

where is the version with the harriers and war footage?

youtu.be/VKkcTpCur7g

unironically believing argentina > britain

Because all of them were in the west coast. For example in California my Argentinian friend.

I don't. Actually, you people have more sense of community than us. I have used a lot of your computer hardware courses. I mean, in all of Latin America, you are the only ones that actually to share knowledge in Spanish via Internet. That's awesome.

lol the subtitles have been subtly "mistranslated" in places to make the english look better