Is India the grossest country that ever existed?

Chinese are gross and spit snorts on the street, but at least they don't take dumps in the open.

If they don't have plumbing, is it really that hard to dig a hole, take a dump and cover your log?

How can we fix India?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A fucking burning leaf

>but at least they don't take dumps in the open

I spy with my little eye a fucking leaf who hasn't been to China

uh oh an shitskin thinking he is a brit took offense?

>how can we fix it

Fucking glass the shithole. The people are awful, the place is a dump, and they're less than worthless for tech support

This.
They do poop in the streets.
Thats why HK people hate shenzhen, the people of china are fucking street shitters.

>at least the chinese don't take dumps in the open

New here huh?

The only ppl that don't shit in the streets are Africans. Long before you pale apes left your caves we invented everything ever imaginable and built the pyramids with mind powers.

I am ashamed to be in the same country as you.

Go to Vancouver and you will see chinks shitting in potted plants and piss in broad daylight, some even get their kids to squat over garbage cans.

They are human trash.

>Pakistani thread

This.
Fucking Mudslime bastards.

Criminally underrated post

Didn't you read the ramayana/mahabharata?

We tried that shit 10,000 years ago and the brahman still came crawling out of nuclear armageddon.

And then somehow degenerated to a level barely above animals before the white man ever came along? How superior.

Haha, hope that little shit stops breathing the same air white Americans do. Disgusting that that's allowed to happen.

>Chinese don't take dumps in the open

You know nothing, Maple Leaf

>Implying indians have "logs" and don't just spray liquid feces

India pls

atomic bombs?

Accept your blame, Pajeet.

Fuck you white cunts.

INDIA WILL BE SUPERPOWER IN 2030.

FUCK YOU PACO

OK, I get it, I will add chinks to the list of shitty countries.

and when you will clean your streets?

Don't get angry. It's true.

WHEN INDIA BECOMES SUPERPOWER, ROBOTS WILL BE CLEANING THE STREETS OF INDIA.

so many white slaves

PACOS ARE RACISTS, THEY DESERVE THIS. KILL PACOS ALONG WITH WHITEYS.

Why do they all shit at the same time?

Do you get it?
Have you ever been outside Torontistan?

Pajeets have many problems

Pajeet please

I have personally witnessed a chinese man take a shit in a Toronto park. he even had toilet paper in a bag with him LMAO

>thinking chinese dont shit and piss everywhere and anywere

I went to that shit hole only once, never going back

I'm from the leaf nation, too.

Honestly, I'm going to sell my house soon and it's getting a very low price. Why? I live in the corner and have the biggest front lawn, but all the sikh gangs are using it as their personal shitter.

Seriously - I wake up at 5:00am for work and find an old indian man's weiner sticking out that he's quickly trying to tuck in. The newspaper delivery boy, who in this case was an old indian sikh man, just had to take a massive dump on my front lawn before throwing my paper to my doorstep.

Worst part is that if I want to get a fence around my front lawn, I need it to get approved by the municipal council, etc. etc. But they'll never let me have one. Know why? All of them are shitters who provide the highest rights for shitting on people's fucking front lawns. Fuck me.

This post is proof that all Muslim hate threads come from street shitters.

>poo-bots

"It's not size, it's where you can fit it"
-Pajeet

Do you not know what a fucking beaner is?

Beaner refers to Centralamericans

Maybe it will look like this