This is the trump worship thread. Post your prayers here

This is the trump worship thread. Post your prayers here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1MppFqU20jc
azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkguy/stfu.html
youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump fags are the shills now.

They are to be mocked as such.

T R I G G E R E D

Can't stump...

I just what Trump to admit his carnal love for Ivanka. I mean i'm sure Jared would spit roast her

How is he so brilliant lads?

He is god and you should know that by now. ;)

please help our saviour in these dark times. no human needs help more than lord trump. amen

He's stored up a lot of energy for this fight

I want Trump to dominate me. amen

The 2016 election is my favorite anime

Trump is so hot he is lava.

He admitted to obstructing justice on national t.v. Get the fuck out of here.

I pray that he stops being incompetent because all though I didn't vote for him, he's still fucking all of us over

libtard

>all though
kek

Can you Chapter 11 a country Trump asks Kellyanne Conway while she's peeing on him.

You think he's a competent leader? Your blind faith has shredded your ability to be rational.

I pray that he doesn't chapter 11 our nation, like he had on multiple failed business ventures

I pray trumptards escape from their pit of denial and 'MAGA" shitposting and see that their overlord has failed in almost every aspect including being unable or unwilling to fulfill campaign promises, all the while making a fool of himself domestically and internationally while also pissing off some of the most important and vital allies the U.S. has (Israel, China, Germany etc).

Trumptards are so brainwashed its hilarious, they have become worse than the shills they've cried about since before the election. But don't bother bringing up the ugly truths and facts about Trump to them - all they will do is practice their Whataboutism and start crying about Hillary as if that justifies anything the terrible guy in office now.

Oh papa trump, don't do anything against the left.
They are so incapable they are losing on their won

I voted for Trump, fucking worst mistake I've ever made. I voted for a autistic manchild ffs

Drumpf will do something nobody can defend. When you admit it when it happens, I will laugh mightily.

Hillary Clinton is jesus ;)

Trump girls are so hot

When and where. I watch the news everyday and I haven't heard this...any proof?

thats a man, baby

Dear Trump,

Thank you for being such an imbecile that
the entire right-wing agenda has frozen to a halt
due to your self-defeating incompetence.

The damage you are doing to the Republican party
will last for a generation, allowing the Democratic majority
to pass the legislation needed to pull the USA
back into the 21st century.

I only hope that if some real shit goes down in the world,
someone at the White House is able to lock you in a room
and let the big boys handle it.

This
Actually can we just scrap the GOP and get an actual small government party for fucks sake? Scrap both of them and start over tbh, what a shitshow.

i pray the putin kompromat loli tape gets leaked

I ' M T R I G G E R E D Y O U F A G G O T S

Thank you peasants for worshiping me you fat pig losers.

This
Cut the federal governments power in half and give the states the power to govern themselves

Clue : Not on Fox

Trumps sucks shemale dicks daily
May lord impeach this faggot fucker soon

All hail

You're just jealous because of Hillary and libtards and.. um, benghazi emails.

In all seriousness. To stand by the delusion that the only reason we're fucked off with Trump is 'Hillary' is fucking massively idiotic. All you need is rational thought to see what a fucking trainwreck this has turned out to be.

Trump is such a perfect fucking moron. Anybody that follows this idiot gypsy deserves exactly what they get.

We cannot get rid of this POS fast enough. It is that simple.

Ok so where and when? I didn't ask where DIDN'T they show it. I wanna know WHERE they showed it.

Dear lord please let all the hookers who he paid to piss in his mouth come forward and dear lord please let them have video of it

Amen

i love you trump, you get those dirty ragheads out of america

The only thing I'll celebrate about Trump is the day he gets a bullet put into that empty head of his

Interview with Lester holt. He said he fired him when he thought about 'the russian thing' He also said to Sizlyak in the oval office what a refief it was to have comey off his back. Just fucking read it yourself on any non Fox impartial news site - try the BBC if you're worried about MSM 'lies' they're completely non partial in this affair.

When he fired Comey? That's not obstruction dude...

Sorry what is your point here? I'm not following. I'm not a fan of Hillary and I don't believe she was fit to be president, however I did vote for her in an attempt to stop Trump from reaching the White House

Now if only I could see my dad being president.

Just mocking Trumptards ridiculous deflection tactics ... B.. But Hillary etc.

Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu, melekh ha'olam, hagomel lahayavim tovot, sheg'molani kol tov.

>girls

youtube.com/watch?v=1MppFqU20jc

Dear God, please let these anti-Trump threads stop so the UGB shills can finally get some sleep. They have been working overtime for weeks and I am worried for their families. Amen

How did you guess, genius?

Good to have a genius as President

The thing is, while Putin is a capable guy Trump is not.

I ship trump and Putin.

Definitely. Clinton may have been a mess but she knew foreign policy and wasn't going to take any of Putin's shit. This was a huge win for them.

Lol the bitch who flubbed the libyan war in the most embarrasing and public way "knows fp" and "won't take shit from putin"? Where's that "overload" button picture?

>I know nothing about US foreign policy: the post

You don't know shit bout fp. You're some young kid projecting his ideal pol qualities on some loser so you'll never have your assumptions challenged in the real world. Go to bed, and enjoy the next 4 years at least of no new wars.

azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkguy/stfu.html

This is my prayer.

youtu.be/3PLmGPeLsJY

We have objectified your women and your folk religion. Please stop talking about souls or rights. SOULS = RIGHTS

You guys ever read the I Ching?

Say what?

It's easy to understand why americunts love or hate the likes of Trump and the devils offspring Hillary when a report came out today by the americunt diary board. This report stated that over 16 million americunts think chocolate milk comes from brown cows. Now when I heard that I thought it was a joke. Then the link I was sent to prove this point and it also pointed out other stuff like the amount of americunts who Don't know where a burger comes from. It's easy to realise that these fucking complete retards actually look at these 2 cartoon characters as real politicians. Not only that but the best 2 politicians their country can provide for the retards to choose from. God fucking help us their whole campaigns not one of them mentioned infrastructure unemployment or real politics. All they mentioned was confrontation build up the military make us stronger blah, blah, blah.
>the end is in sight
>the zombies are being lead to it and don't realise
>all of a sudden and your way of life will be gone
>and it's your own arrogant fault
>having the most weapons doesn't always mean you win
>having a brain helps
>sadly americunts can't think for themselves
>your final 2 candidates prove this
Enjoy your slow long journey to the gutter it's where your heading and the rest of the world can see it coming.

Uh...