So hypothetically speaking...

so hypothetically speaking, how would you guys go about blackmailing someone for nudes when you have a few nudes with their face?

If you're too stupid to figure this out, you don't deserve the satisfaction of having pulled it off.

The internet is not an avenue for you to overcome your intellectual inferiority, which should have had you killed a long time ago if nature was allowed to take its course.

I would make sure you request th enew nudes to be send to your eal adress as real photos. Makes it easier that dumbshitscum gets sued faster
kys

bmp

i mean i have the general idea retard. but more into specifics as in how to word things and shit. does one be aggressive or nice about it?

kys whiteknight faggot

op just post them here and all pertinent information.

Woop woop dats the sound of the police.

no need, this is all hypothetical user

OP drop me a line on kik these faggots are no help I'll give you some good pointers. They work 100%

R u n 2 t h e h I l l z z

white knight? no, go get your greed satisfied. If the girl is at least a little smart....she would ignore you and tell the police. That will fuck yourself up pretty easy. go for it...
and then kys after you realize that you are only an illusional idiot driven by his sexual desire.

Tell her to send more nudes or you will send to all her contacts. Mom dad included. Also dump more before you kys

op dont message this guy its a scam.

This.

why has this girl been posted here MANY times a day, every day, for weeks now?
her face is ugly and frankly i'm a little tired of looking at it.

proxy and throw away emails user. plus i dont think she would go to the police, too scared and too stupid imo
throw some wisdom this way user, then ill see if kik is worth downloading

>i mean i have the general idea retard

Ironic you calling me retard when you can't even figure out something as simple as blackmail.

dammit, I notice ONE tiny masculine trait like on woman's face like OP's wide jawline or slightly manly dimples....and suddenly I cant fucking unsee a man's face on a woman's body

anyone else have this problem? I swear Im not gay

Fuck off. Then I'll just say what I can here.

Best way is to make it sound like it's going to happen. Always give deadlines and keep the fact that you'll leak her nudes at arms length. Meaning she can't stop you and if she tries then it'll happen so fast it'll be too late.

As for delivery just make a fake Dropbox account for her to send them to and have her upload all her stuff there.

God damn you people get stupider and stupider. VPN, either spoof text or use a throwaway email which the deep web is littered with, send her one so she knows you're telling the truth. And do what user said, say you'll send them to her contacts. Fuck it go as far as composing an email to her family with pictures attached, screenshot so she knows you just to use one mouse click

shes pretty hot for alot of ppl user, everyone has different taste
mister high and mighty over here. tell us how simple it is with details ofc, anyone can list simple steps
>find person
>show them their nudes
>gimme more or else ill post them everywhere
>???
>profit

me too. its so annoying

I've run the diagnostics and it turns out you're gay.

Link her to this thread

I think you have a too big of an obsession to be not gay so it fucks with you. maybe you need to relax.

well she has a manface, so it's not just you. looks like Jay Leno and Slingblade had a baby.

Is it true?
Watches at 0 $?

but I've had sex with women, and enjoyed it ! can I still be saved? I have no shame jerking off to hot traps that can actually pass for attractive women (minus the dick)

phew glad Im not the only one

>mister high and mighty over here. tell us how simple it is with details ofc, anyone can list simple steps

>mister high and mighty over here. tell us how simple it is with details ofc, anyone can list simple steps

thanks user, i think i can be an asshole about the whole thing, i already have a deepweb email setup, but not a good VPN.

Keep dumping OP.
Plus the great girl I'm very curious about how this'll end.

Please keep posting man. She is a dime

The jerk store called they're running out of you

>this lack of reverse image search

yes. now shut the fuck up and order your goddamn watches. no one cares faggot, you really have nothing better to do today? go to work.

Beautiful girl. Have you fucked her?
I'm guessing no.
So if you know her, why blackmail for photos when you could be fucking her, or at least getting head out of the deal?

Cmon man, I really doubt he'd be retarded enough to post photos on a public forum with which he intends to commit a serious crime with...hypothetically speaking

no shes posted here everyday, sometimes user comes on here and posts a few new pics
also pic not related to the girl i wanna bm

Oh is that what you doubt.
I've been witness to multiple admissions of homicide, with photos.
I think your "serious" meter needs calibration.

Yeah, those have been after the fact almost every time

Well why don;t you stop dicking around and post up the pics of the girl you're talking about?

That's because you're a homo boy

That escalated quickly

amen.

im not that retarded to post what i would hypothetically use on here
rather not risk anything, moment i post her, time to look everywhere for her, whiteknight, good chance ill be discovered and RIP

Here I thought this was a clever image to say you were watching this thread.

Instead you're just a faggot.

nah, no way you would be discovered.

But god damn is she hot.

You understand why people might think that you are seriously lacking in balls, right? This thread is a total waste.

post a edited nude of the target then

I'm debating doing this to my older sister. I found some of her nudes and I'm torn between blackmailing her and the crippling shame I have after fapping to her.

She’s nowt special, unless she’s into other girls?

idk man Sup Forums is kinda scary
yup
>caring what people think
objective information > subjective information
came here for advice and i got it just gotta sift through all the shit

What is reverse image search?

OP has no nudes.
What he does have is free time to flesh out a nonsensical fantasy about some girl he saw on the bus.

Share user!

post for review

Nice bot thread.

Post for scientific research...

>came here for advice and i got it just gotta sift through all the shit

Pssssttt....(whispers) you're "the shit"

You can't come to Sup Forums with a teaser like that. Post your fucking sister faggot

lets see.

I'd rather not just yet. Way too high a risk.

thanks user i know

heres a pic of what girl i would hypothetically go after

Something doesn’t quite feel right...

Don't be a newfag

what is over her head to the right?

>Blackmailing THAT for nudes
>Not sex
Dumbass

This is the FBI we've backtraced you come out with yo hands up and some doggy treats.

>has nudes
>wants to blackmail

Ok good start

>for more nudes

Literally retarded

Toilet tank. (Eurofag)

I need more of her, she is a goddess

dude, farris has been exposed for atleast a year now.. she obviously doesnt give a shit anymore

idk looks good to me
i dont want sex? have a fwb for that
but more nudes user, can never have enough nudes, especially if you want certain poses
im not going after Farris you dumb fuck. read the thread

well you started, so open the gates and post. its safe here.

What a waste of trips for this fag.

Top of toilet tank.

she has to climb up there and pee in it.

ohhhhh.

Oh for christ's sake. She's obviously some kind of third-world nobody. Just tell her to send you some nudes if you need them so badly. Tell her you'll send her family some bread and cheese. That ought to do it. WTF all this about that?

lol, OP should post her face and nudes. who thinks so?

>thinking that is actually the girl OP is going for
>thinking OP even has nudes

He has

>manly dimples.

gay.

I don't see a manface... but if you see that often in girls, maybe you need a man in your life to cuddle with?]

True, first thing I notice when I look at girls is feet...cause I like feet,

She's not even that hot though.

You're going to get caught.

Also probably you're weak and you'll get beaten to a pulp by her friends or relatives.

OP spams the thread talking about wanting to blackmail some girl but posts loads of pics of an unrelated girl

Hmm....

The girl op’s referring to is either...

Related
Has a boyfriend
Or she’s underage and TYFTT, because that’s why she has a black square for a face

First of all, no traces.
This means you have to meet the girl for the first contact, then enstabilish a code

> When you accidentally recaptcha the message before it ends
Anyway, as i was saying, create a code so you can communicate through anything without being too clear.
Random "Payments", never ask for a second meeting if she isn't the kind of girl who would not call the Police.
Record live skype sessions or stuff like this, so there is no trace of the original file.

Old grumpy fag represent

thanks ill keep that in mind

One last thing.
Don't overcomplicate things.
Keep it simple and random.
Tell her you'll be in touch, and you will randomly ask her anything specifing Where, When and what she should do.
Don't leave any video, pic or something on your pc. They have to be reachable everywhere (as, for example, a cloud storage like Mega) but there has to be no traces at all in your pc. Your smarthphone is a risk, but you could try keeping everything there and eventually hide it.
Last but not least, good luck my friend.

mien neger.
thanks bro

No problem m8.
I'm doin' it for dem pics. ahahahah