Is anarcho-capitalism a meme political philosophy?

Is anarcho-capitalism a meme political philosophy?

Yes. Similar to communism as in it sounds nice on paper but then that little problem of human nature gets in the way.

Human nature organized itself into States with laws.

Also remove spell checker error warning from the op.

It appeals to autists because the NAP is a simplistic and seemingly consistent way to approach the complexities of the world through a flow chart-like method. The hyper-individualism also appeals to them because they have no friends.

Yes.

>Is anarcho-capitalism a meme political philosophy?
yes

it magically thinks a country can exist without a government. Sadly though, they can't name a single fucking country that has ever been remotely prosperous under these guidelines which ironically are the same guidelines they're against. Without any sort of structure the entire system is virtually chaos and little cooperation or reliability exists at all ever.

Feudalism 2.0

Feudalism wouldn't even exist because that requires a governing power to even establish feudal societies which is inherently anti-anarchist

one of the dumber ideas out there. ive met people who proclaim their love for it but when to gets down to it they know it wouldnt work and support somethig else

ive only met one autist who seriously shilled for it

what's the human nature from a libertarian POV?

No, it's amazing.

>communism
>sounds good on paper
Fuck off, red

the land owners in ancapistan are the new lords

hence the term "landlord"

Ancap here. Nowadays every political philosophy is meme as fuck, but that's because most of us are completely retarded and were raised by the Internet
NAP is retarded. Many ancaps just dismiss it altogether
As far as we ancaps believe, there have been several examples of """"ancap-like""" societies in history (from medieval Iceland to the actually-not-so-Wild West frontier), but desu most of us are pretty aware ancapism is more of a platonic ideal than a actual system to implement on a country: still, that doesn't change the fact that, the smaller the government, the more prosperous a country happens to be

That said, free/smart cities are slowly bocming a thing, so who knows if in some decades we'll see first hand how ancapism fares IRL

t. Ancapo Barbosa

It's legit. Read Rothbard.

yes.

>faceberg

there is way less human nature problem with ancap than with communism through

>Implying I wouldn't send my children to a white-only private school

too small;didn't read

Basically this.

Communism fails because it ignores the fact that humans inherently try to maximize their own gains and minimize their own losses, and are not a eusocial hivemind.
Anarcho-capitalism fails because it ignores the fact that things like tribalism and being part of a large group is an inherent part of the human condition.

>As far as we ancaps believe, there have been several examples of """"ancap-like""" societies in history (from medieval Iceland to the actually-not-so-Wild West frontier), but desu most of us are pretty aware ancapism is more of a platonic ideal than a actual system to implement on a country: still, that doesn't change the fact that, the smaller the government, the more prosperous a country happens to beThat said, free/smart cities are slowly bocming a thing, so who knows if in some decades we'll see first hand how ancapism fares IRL
Pretty much this
also Kowloon walled city is also a good example for such 'ancap-like' society

this
>guy owns the land
>owns private security/police to enforce his law on his land
>this is different to a state

it's a meme

it requires a governing power to establish private property too :^)

And just like renting an apartment from a landlord, there is a contract that both parts have to agree upon and sign. If I don't like the rules of this landlord, I look for another place to live or buy my own land. Simple
That's of one of, I think, the big mistakes of communism: private property is not a matter of government but of law, and plenty of societies enforced law (private judges, security guards, barbed wire) without need of a central governing power

It is an interesting theoretical ideology, but that's all it will always remain. Too many issues come with it, especially with the "establishing an anarchic society inside of a government-run country" part.

Anarcho capitalism is coming from the capitalism and not from anarchy.
it's just hardcore capitalism sorry m8

But i can name you some real anarchistic revolutions of 20 centurie. The only prob is, people can't think living without capitalism and ofcource western propaganda will never let communism nor anarchy survive for long if there are not drastic mesures

>all land on the planet is bought by a few
>wew lad gotta sign one of those contracts because the only alternative is living in a cave
>land owners realize people have no choice but to rent their land and start imposing taxes

ayy lmao

1st. Thats the point of ancap

2nd. Ain't a red, but us a human race we have moved a long way to change our nature, thus we can educate people not to live with the idea the more i gain. But the way capitalism work doesn't alow it

>and plenty of societies enforced law (private judges, security guards, barbed wire) without need of a central governing power
it's all the same. barbed wire fence and a gun to your face, doesn't make a difference if it's publically or privately owned.