Share your youth sports photos and find the Sup Forumsartan

Share your youth sports photos and find the Sup Forumsartan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_football_sexual_abuse_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>find the Sup Forumsartan

Is he the paedophile on the right?

YOUR BROTHER KANE IS COMING!

unlike in the UK, youth sports coaches are generally not pedophiles here in the US

>RHYTHMIC
>SLAPPING
>SOUNDS

>one guy
>not even a youth coach
meanwhile in jolly old England
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_football_sexual_abuse_scandal

this is a big fat lie

Apart from yours.

He just loved you though, so it's alright.

for you

nice

t. ugly kid

Bro, youth coaches are generally just parents. Please greentext your rape story though.

He's a good guy. I worked with him at the polls on Election Day actually.

You worked his pole on Erection day?

m8, regardless of whether or not it's widespread over there, you have to admit that the guy on the right has the face of a stereotypical paedophile.

He has the paedo tache, the ruddy paedo cheeks, even the paedo hair.

Trust me on this one, you had to have a radar for this sort of thing if you didn't want to get fucked in the bum over here.

It was strength training. He did it to everyone

There's a shitload of scandals all the time about coaches molesting their players. If you want a large scale connected scandal like england, look no further than the US Gymnastics scandal happening right now.

kek this meme

Any grown man that enjoys coaching young kids belongs in jail. Fucking pedos

why? it gives RPG kind of satisaction, watching kids fulfilling their potential is satisfying

You have a sick mind and that's why you're still a virgin.

No. But where there is prey, there are predators.

Has Sup Forums ever won their youth league's championship?

twice
happiest moments of my life ;_;

The kid in the top left looks so much like me as a kid that I had to convince myself I never played on that basketball team.

I was joking. They do good work but some are creeps

I remember we had this old man as some sort of helper/driver with our football team back then. He almost came to close for my liking, went into the shower when we were in there after the game etc. I always avoided contact to him because there was something fishy about him...

>tfw I sat out the championship game with pneumonia
also, you're #80

I'm a pro basketball player now btw who am i

As a coach for middle school, if that counts

why do all chileans look exactly the same?

Unfortunately I don't have any group photos. The upside is it should be pretty easy to find me.

>posting your own personal photos of yourself on Sup Forums

how about no

there were 3 teams in the top 3 all like 10-1. we were called the dogs and our theme was who let the dogs out cuz it was popular at the time (middle school). made the championship after the other two 10-1 teams played each other and one got knocked out. we played the team we beat in the regular season and lost 35-0 in the championship game lol.

football btw

(You) in the back in the puffy jacket

Nigga what are you talking about ?

I am on a college american football team but not allowed to play last year because of some adminitration shit. The team became french champions. So this year (I can finally play) I have the knife between my teeth to earn this medal on my own.

Beneath that, I've only been on teams with a bunch of losers (or being a huge loser myself).

>doxing yourself on a pedophile image board

(1) Sup Forums isn't what it once was.
(2) Who cares?

number 4

I'm number 15 half black half Chilean lol

haitian?

I would post my picture of my boat from rowing/crew at NY states when we got second place As we all looked like massive jackasses but I know 5/8 including me browse Sup Forums

North american

Your dad's black?

Yup

How tall are you. None of your team looks like they're above 6"

I'm 6'6

very nice la

Me in the back

why would you photoshop jeans when everyone else has red shorts?