Researchers at the LHC have found substantiating evidence for the existence of the pentaquark

Researchers at the LHC have found substantiating evidence for the existence of the pentaquark.

How much more proof of God's existence does science have to provide before you believe?!

Salgae

Fuck off Christfag

Maybe it's because if he were real, he'd just show himself... Smite me god, smite me. No? Guess not

Which God is the correct one and why

How is the existence of a pentaquark proof that god exists?

Show me Gods butthole and I'll believe

Not a Christ fag but shit I do I get tired of this faggoty argument. It takes zero thought

MEIN GOD IS THE ONLY ONE CORRECT. CEASE IT YOU JESUSFUCKER.

If this post ends in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9, God DOES NOT exist.
If this post ends in 0, God exist and is making alterations to reality itself.

Oh, fuck.

*Guaranteed replies*
I kinda feel bad for OP, needing attention this badly and consistently.

If this post ends in 7 God exists
One or two can be coincidences, but a third time?

pwned from on high

Exactly. A zero thought can topple the entire concept of religion, lol.

If there is a God then he'll be good an benevolent enough to forgive you for ignoring the word of man in the Bible. If there is a God and an afterlife living my life in a compassionate and selfless way will be enough. If he wanted me to take part in the control methods of the church then I'm content with the knowledge that a malevolent God would have punished me anyway.

Rigged af

Science is swiftly approaching an epoch of Godliness.
They will find God in four sources.
The Fine-Tuning of the Cosmos. The existence of the soul as the physical model of consciousness. Abiogenesis and the creation of life. The rapid evolution of man.
In a century it will be foolish not to believe in God when we can calculate the odds properly.

Mods mods get your faggot shit dick ass pumping butt chugging mod mod mod fuck chucker mod mod mod modmodmodmodmodmod get this down it o ckkçk

Only posts ending in 777 could prove god. this is a rule of the internet. try to keep up guys.

This