Society 's views :

Society 's views :
Guy peeing in public - When you gotta go, you gotta go!
Girl peeing in public - Disgusting cow! She should be arrested!

Back to facebook, normie. No one here gives a shit.

Both are illegal.

Both can get you hit with a sex offender charge if the cop is feeling extra dickish that night.

Both I think are ridiculous depending the setting. Pissing on a doorstep is gross, pissing into some bushes is no big deal IMO.

But eh, I grew up in a rural setting... pee'd on anything we wanted. Boy or girl.

Literally don't know of anyone who thinks that.

Citations?

Men are arrested everyday for urinating in public you damn idiot.

That's retarded. Don't blame society for your own stupid views or the views of other idiots.

>pretending to pretending to pretend

Whats the angle here? Get people mad at a peeing rights group?

Where do you live that it's acceptable for a guy to just piss wherever?

yeah, what the fuck are you talking about? i've had two male friends arrested for urinating in public. i've never known a female to get the same charge. if you want a piss thread, just say piss thread.

This.
What a disgusting bitch.

Just when I want to say that "I've seen it all", life throws me a curve ball.

hot af

You're retarded ~

Which society?
Where I'm from anyone caught pissing in public is at risk of getting a fine.
People pee and if they do it in public, other people are gonna look at them, no matter what gender they have.
If you're looking for people who would judge you, you're gonna find them. If you give these peoples judgement any credit, you're making a victim of yourself.
Instead of going "I wanna pee in public and you can't comment on it" go "I wanna pee in public and I don't give a shit what you think about it".

failed

seriously

yeah he'll go cite a fucking scientific study on public urination opinions.
you are a fucking retard.
that being said, i don't know anybody that cares either.

nobody says that you stupid nigger

I don't think like that

You're absolutely right, user! Fucking Drumpf said he could shoot someone and get away with; Hillary peed outside ONCE in her life and lost the election! Fucking can't stand this misogynist rape country