Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state
youtube.com/watch?v=P_qKRvEAZj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pay debts, faggot.

>leviticus
>saged

>Quoting kike religions

Mentally ill sodomites detected

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state

>Religion of the Goyim follower calling others mentally ill

He can't resist the BBC

>quotes jews
>wont pay debts

>Sup Forums likes Milo
explain yourself
.....if you can

he's....cute

*TIPS FEDORA*

Lemme guess you identify a a pagan?

reminder that kikes use religious arguments to deviate pol from meaningful conversation

reminder that theres an american faggot with greek proxy that is a kike that is constantly shilling.

QUOTING JEWISH SECT RELIGION. KEKED TO THE BONE

Bend over for your Jewish masters Gentile

No, we don't. Reddit does.

Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about wedge issues anymore, retard.

Leviticus 19:19
"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."

D E B T S
E
B
T
S

If you believe in a magical book written on instructions from a man in the sky, then you're a fucking retard.

Stop chimping out so hard you faggot loving cucks go back to plebbit

if they love each other and manage to find something meaningful in that, they've done better than 99% of Sup Forums

good for them really. milo's still an idiot though

He's funny and destroys leftists.

That's enough for me.

Doesn't the New Testament abolish all the rules from the Old Testament? Eating shrimp, getting tattoos, being a gay?

I'm guessing your the first one without sin thats going to throw the first rock at the sinners then arent you ? Dont your "ancient ancestors" with whom you share your "blood" with, that has totaly not been mixed with people that ocupied your for 500 years, been kind of known to fuck around a lot, especially with men.

Jews, women and Muslims are objectively worse than gays.

>if they love each other

Who do you think took the photo? Milo's """boyfriend""" he had a threesome.

>Fags are perfectly normal jus like you and me!!!

Leviticus is the JEWISH book of laws that is placed in the Bible.

>2016
>following jewish law

"going Greek" implies anal sex commonly used term by prostitutes, gonna leave it at that senpai

>He's funny and destroys leftists

Yeah he is making fun of insane feminists and other tumblr weirdos. Wow a real intellectual heavyweight...

I take it you don't eat pork either?

Leviticus 11:17
The pig, for even though it has divided hoofs and is cloven-footed, it does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you.

BEN SHAPIRO B T F O

T

F

O

>pro-LGBT people support is**m

Has "love your enemy" gone too far?

>Sup Forums finally swallows the reddit-progressive pill
don't worry Greece i support you

Let's first start putting homos to death beginning with Milo and then I will never eat pork again.

Deal?

you can't see milo's arms, so obviously that media whore took the pic. you can even see by the way his partner's eyes are barely closed that this was a publicity pic (or done to wind up Sup Forums). anyway, homosexuals produce fewer children to inherit their denbts

Can't believe you fucking faggots shill for this obvious liberal plant and subverter

Typical christfag picking and choosing what is and isn't offensive to him.

>Sup Forums is redpilled
>Sup Forums is full of retards who believe in a magical book written on instructions from a man in the sky
Choose one

More than what you're doing running your mouth on the Sup Forums echo chamber.

Go read Romans 1, fag enabler.
The wages of sin is death. Why else do you think fags have AIDS, HIV, and mental disorders?

Yeah I'd probably disown God too if I was born into your life you inbred island twatsalad

That's his """"boyfriend"""". Milo is very promiscious like most faggot freaks

Does everything have to be top notch faggot?

Romans 1: 32

Good goy, defending your masters!

2 Kings 2:23-25
Elisha gets laughed at by some youths for being bald. Summons two bears to rend them.
The bible is full of crazy shit no one should take it seriously.

Whos holding the camera?

Lol, if anything, being redpilled is being free from religion, not obeying it.

See

His """boyfriend""". They had a threesome perfectly natural...

Me too! Yipeee!!

It's funny when many Christians quote Leviticus and yet they eat Pork and Shellfish

Milo is probably the best thing to happen to the Conservative party and you guys really have to stop RPing Paladins.

Why are you so anti-homosexual? Your nation's only period of relevance was when homosexuality was the norm

Brit holidaying with in-laws btw, and no, my partner is a different sex to myself

>my partner is a different sex to myself
Rusev?

>best thing

Milo is irrelevant and unknown outside a small section of the Internet

It's not my fault shills from reddit try to portray that degenerate faggot Milo as the mascot of the alt right

What makes it funny?

Kill all gay people ! Kill them wherever you find them ! If you don't, you're not a real believer !

/thread

That which the man eats does not defile him, but what comes out of him from his spirit defiles him.

Some old Hebrew laws were actual Godly law and others were man-made garbage meant to control those under Hebrew tradition, heretically using the guise of God to do so. A certain guy from Nazareth clarified which ones are which.

By the way, Jesus firmly established that the union between man and woman was sacred and that anything outside of that union is wretched.

Sup Forums is Christian, all of the autistic gentlemanly-hat-wearing children in this thread are going to hell unless they repent.

Because they're hypocrites, eating pork and shellfish is just as much a sin as being gay according to the Old Testament.

>make my anus great again

Biblically illiterate curse-law follower detected

Fair enough, but if you stack up the achievements of homosexuals in the last 100 years versus those of Greeks, I'd much rather support gay people than greasemonkeys

Also not Rusev. Not sure who that is but I've got a strangely historically significant ancestry

>achievements of homosexuals in the last 100 years

What achievements? AIDS, Hepatitis, poz orgies and fractured rectums?

Are there people here who actually think it's OK to be a little faggot?

Who in here is a little faggot?

>implying Jesus said faggotry is okay
>ignoring that Jesus literally tells us in Mark 7:1-23 that all foods are fine to eat
Try harder, Godless heretics.

>achievements

You a fag?

Better than being a faggot who gets it up the ass.

Mark 7:1-8
Don't criticize that which you don't even slightly understand, heretic.

that passage came from a gay king that was mad some dude didnt want to fuck him so he made gay bad

R A R E
R
A
R
E

there's literally nothing wrong with pounding a boi pucci every once in a while.

Ancient based authentic kikes good. Modern fake kikes bad.

Gay is bad. Any union between two people that is not man and wife is Satanic and unholy.

WHY IS Sup Forums DEFENDING SODOMY?

>pol is christian
Good one.

That's what a faggot would say.

>greece

youtube.com/watch?v=P_qKRvEAZj4

Things to due to avoid cancer for 500 Alex.

N E W
E
W

Of course it's not okay.

It just means you can get away with it now that Jesus died for our sins.

That's why he died, so when we do stuff like this, we go to Heaven.

It's like protecting an innocent girl an since there's no more cute girl left in the world he's getting it all.

I literally don't. He encompasses everything wrong with the alt-right.

pay denbts

Just because your capital is part of the Islamic Caliphate doesn't mean the boards you browse on the internet are too, Nigel Al-Teatime Ibn Londonistan.

You realize unless you're a Jew or a Muslim, the old testament doesn't apply to you, right?

Mosaic Law doesn't apply to Christians, meaning quotes from Exodus and Leviticus are silly unless you write them on a synagogue.

Things to do to avoid being plebs.

Nope, but Alan Turing, WH Auden, Barthes and Foucalt were. Those four have done more for humanity than Grease has in the last century

Mate, so what if London is now Londonistan, Mayors are basically worthless now anyway.

While i do agree that it is an abomination i do think that literally killing faggots because of it is a little bit extreme.

>Hating something on religious grounds
>Christ teaches compassion towards others
Are you a Christian just so you can be angry at gays and feel justified for it?

>Better to be a kike than a homosexual

Dunno, kinda seems like its talking about trannies in both of those verses.

It's just sex but then again Sup Forums wouldn't know anything about that.

>Alan Turing, WH Auden, Barthes and Foucalt were

Oh excuse me I didn't know Alan Turing was a great scientist because he liked to have anal sex with other men.

NO NO NO NO NO
Jesus is NOT a get-out-of-hell free card. You have to recognize your sins and repent. Proud sinners, lifelong homosexuals, all deviants go to hell without abandoning their sins. Recognizing Jesus's path isn't enough, you have to follow it.

And in which case you are weak and sin again, just repent.

Jesus died for our sins so we can repent when we jack up. Just repent after you're done having sex with your gay partner.

"faith alone in Christ alone."

"Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved."

Nice try legalist.