Post chart and guess what people think you act like, look like, and how old you are

post chart and guess what people think you act like, look like, and how old you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eq5gjfN5lns
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkfpi2H8tOE
youtube.com/watch?v=xVB6sANTCwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are 23 years old

I'm gonna guess you're 22 and that you had a scene phase 8 years ago

template?

To be honest, these are all pretty interchangeable for you three, which is by no means a bad thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vkfpi2H8tOE

youtube.com/watch?v=xVB6sANTCwc

overly emotional, early to mid twenties, english major type
smoked weed before losing virginity (no harm there)
wears clarks

"""ironically""" into meme music, but that's okay, V A P O R W A V E is the music of the future.

Early college, perhaps a music or composition major?

where tf is anco you feux-psych faggot

I'm not ironically into it - that album is highly personally important to me, and sounds pretty good, I think

I actually haven't listened to Anco yet, I've been digging through some of my other album backlogs, but they are up on the list soon.

How so? Honestly curious, I like listening to vaporwave from time to time as relaxing background music (because FUCK that lofi hiphop shit), so if you don't mind sharing, would be interested to hear.

I missed the trend, the birth of A E S T H E T I C, and am really sad about it, but this is probably better than actually having been there, as it was probably nothing like how I like to imagine it was, tumblr being what it is, plus it reminds me of my mother driving me back home after parties, sleepy, radio on, as well as, to a lesser extent, of the time of the music it samples, and my discovery of vaporave, how hard it hit

21, plans on travelling soon

24, studies history or philosophy

Yeah, I can get behind that. Vaporwave's nostalgic feel is why I listen to it a lot of the time.

The suave guy who is friends with everyone and has the party playlists/aux cord always connected up to his phone.

What gave away the history degree though?

If you like nostalgia, listen to the Russell track, if you haven't already:

(Big Science and Glass Works hit me pretty hard, too)

There was this list, on Sputnik, I think, by a user called iscarabaid, or something, of the 100 greatest avant garde albums/compositions. Doesn't exist anymore, but I've never seen a list as comprehensive. I found Russell on that list.

OCD 30 year old that is very emotional
20 and is pretty normal.

you like art, you're 6 ft with short black hair, you're 19.
doesn't have many friends but a few close friends, 5'10'' normal body figure, long hair, 17 years old.
idk, probably gay. big nose, tall. 17 years old.
you party a lot cause your friends do, you're a midget, 23 years old.
introvert, 21 years old, pretty good looking but can't get a date cause you never leave your house.
you're a 16 year old girl who has only 2 friends. you're overweight by 20 kilograms.
hi grandpa
likes in the court of the crimson king so much that he put it twice on his chart. you're a highschool student, 17 or 18. Wants to study music when he leaves but your parents beat the shit out of you and tell you that you have to study engineering or some shit. You look older than you are.

bowie, mariah, demarco

apart from those i'm not gonna lie u have pretty gay music taste and seem like a really basic itunes top 10 listener

beatles, yeezy, nas, grips, yes, velvet underground

decent taste, seem like an intellectual type with a penchant for hip-hop/rock influences

aphex twin, bloc party, the cure, my bloddy valentine, frank ocean, soichi terada

thought you seemed pretty blue collar but the soichi terada album makes me think ur in a different line of work or you're probably a student

mid 20s
cutie
not very cute
also crimson king is on there twice
cute

you're a chick. 20 years old. you go clubbing.

>idk, probably gay. big nose, tall. 17 years old.
Dude, wot

Told myself I'd do all, then I hadn't heard many of your albums.

Mine sucks.

Ah, heh

normie

borderline

outcast

mid 30's, decent paying management collar job. stoner with a suit basically.
deff in college right now. maybe a girl as well? could be way off on that though.

rate my pleb taste.

Probably acually has a social life and your friends listen to the music you recommend but you'd feel a bit empty if you didn't anyone to show it to.

You're a bit too influenced by what Sup Forums tells you is good. You might be afraid of people thinking bad things about you.

You're pretty much the opposite of that. I think you probably enjoy being criticized for your basic taste a little bit.

I like your neatly arranged chart. You probably do something with art or design, or you would like to. You also just seem like a happy person with all the summery music in there.

>normie

i'm a hipster tranny drag queen who's primary music collection consists of white label vinyl exclusives, normal people literally hate me..

22 with long hair
20 or so who loves going to festivals
You are short with short hair and huge unnecessary glasses

Same, haha

drinks his own cum

wants to grow up a bit
likes to travel
wants to be a pro basketball player

You're 26, average height, and largely outgoing with good amount of friends.
You are 20, around 6 feet, and you find yourself wishing you were alone in social situations.
You are 28, also average height, and a little part in the back of your brain becomes inflamed and irritated whenever you hear people around you discuss music.

You're a 19 Year Old Art Student who is somewhat secluded
You just turned 18 and have only just come to Sup Forums
21 y/o that is somewhat depressed but takes it day by day.

First time I've known almost all albums but I'm not displeased by them or that fact. But what's the album between Coltrane and Merzbow. Oh and now that I see it minus points for The Wall, shit sucks. Also I love how your top 3 is basically scaruffi but the rest of the list not at all, you're getting to it.

Ready for the pace of life to change? To pick up considerably? Good, because that's what's happening. Don't worry -- it will be fun, mostly because it's going to be your doing, and also because you've really been itching for a change for a long time. So if a higher-up comes to you with what seems like a totally unexpected schedule shift, think for a second. Weren't you really begging for this?
You've never been short on creativity, have you? Or been shy about bringing up a new idea? You'll be even bolder about it now. The good news is that what you come up with over the next few days will border on genius. Don't go anywhere without paper and pencil -- and no matter how outrageous the idea seems, jot it down. You never know. This could be bigger than the Pet Rock
If you're having financial problems, there may be one solution you hadn't yet thought of yet. What about consulting with a family member? At least one person is out there you've bailed out in the past. Why not give them a call now? Every now and then, even tough, resilient, independent types like yourself get to ask for help. Think of this as simply your turn, and take it!
Suddenly in the mood to see a distant shore or faraway lands? Not having any luck finding someone who's brave enough just to drop everything and go along with you? Then go alone. You know you won't have any trouble finding appropriate company once you get there. When was the last time you ever sat by yourself, no matter where you were? See? Be brave. You certainly won't be lonely
You can already feel the change starting. The stars are getting antsy, and the pace of your life has picked up considerably -- and there's no end in sight. Fortunately, it's exactly the kind of change you've been hoping for, and you're ready to throw a huge fete to celebrate it. You may feel guilty if you stay up too late tonight, but go ahead and risk it.

Mine is metal only becuase having to pick from all my favs would take hours if every genre was included

Edgey teenager
twenties to thirties, well versed in music and thinks all their friend's taste is shit

often reminisces about the days he was a kid and how much better the world seemed back then
worried yet excited with the progression of the world around him and the uncertainty of it all
Angry with certain aspects of life that you recognize are outside of your control so you choose to live with it in your way

puts a lot of sugar in his coffee
picked up guitar when he was younger to impress people
good lad
annoying when drunk
likes comfy pillows
is an italian old man

you visit Scaruffi's website at least 12 times a day

I know it's not a recs thread but heres some experimental hip hop albums I think you should listen to:
Madvillain - Madvillainy
BROCKHAMPTON - SATURATION
Aesop Rock - The Impossible Kid
Danny Brown - xxx
Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition
Death Grips - The Money Store
Freddie Gibbs - PiƱata
Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly
and any album by atmosphere

you probably think your taste is cool, but you have no taste whatsoever

just a good guess

age isn't right, idk about ocd but i am too emotional