IT'S OUR YEAR LA

>IT'S OUR YEAR LA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster.
youtube.com/watch?v=JG821Y1Mu54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still think they'll beat United on Sunday

>Be Liverpool fan
>Get hyped you might FINALLY win a Premier League Title
>Have the best striker in the world.
>Have all nearest rivals fuck up.
>Finish 2nd
>W-we overperformed, la! Next season is OUR YEAR! Based Brenny will bring in World Class players, la! With Suarez, we'll walk the league! Easy double, treble or maybe quadruple!
>Suarez gets sold
>W-we got a lot of money for him
>Good luck, Suarez!
>Based Brenny will bring in so many World Class players with that £80m!
>Hummels, Gotze, Javi Martinez confirmed, la! Cheeky bid for Messi when? XD
>Get Ricky Lambert and Saints rejects
>B-based Brenny, Lambert is a Liverpool Lad through and through, he's a better Big Andy! T-those Saints players are w-world class!
>Finish 6th
>C-can't expect t-t-them to settle in one season, la! Next year is OUR year!
>Brenny gets sacked
>Good, what a faggot, fucking BrenDUMB didn't do anything for us! He sold Suarez! Fucking cunt! W-world class manager and we'll get that quadruple!!
>Klopp joins
>HAHAHA! SUCK IT MANURE! Title CONFIRMED. How many points will we win it by, lads? Easy 15 points. Maybe 20! Or 25 XD!
>With Klopp here, we'll attract PROPER World Class players!
>Hummels, Gotze, Javi Martinez confirmed, la! Cheeky bid for Messi when? XD
>Finish 8th
>H-he needs time to settle in! Can't expect success in the first season! He got to two finals! W-w-orld class players soon! It w-wasn't his team! Fucking BrenDUMB!

Being a Liverpool fan is a merry-go-round of utter delusion and mental gymnastics. There isn't a more disgusting football club in existence. Their fans are entitled criminals who think they deserve everything because they scrapped some cups in the literally who period of football.

>muh gaygenpress
united will tear you a new arsehole famalam

THIS

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

Slipperpool lel

Calm down dude lol

>can't beat Blunderland
>can't beat fucking Plymouth (at Anfield!)
>get out-played by Southampton, lucky to only lose 1-0

Sure thing lad.

Choose Liverpool. Choose the dole queue. Choose to scam disability benefit.

Choose Torben Piechnik, Istvan Kozma Paul Stewart David Speedie Jimmy Carter Dirk Kuyt & Adam Lallana.

Choose not to win a single league title since the backpass rule was implemented. Choose penalties.

Choose car stereos, hubcaps and stanley knives.

Choose to trade on your proud sense of tradition and then not lift a finger in protest when two American billionaires who don’t even know the name of your club decide to buy it.

Choose to win the European Cup whilst only having to play seven matches.

Choose to bask in a perpetual, sickening, media love-in.

Choose celebrities who fuck off out of your city as soon as they have earned the money to do so and then spend the rest of their lives harping on about how wonderful it is.

Choose to sing about Munich until confronted with your own tragedy.

Choose to end it all in an orgy of self pity, just another excuse to perpetuate the grief culture spawned by your selfish, insular fucked-up excuse for a city.

Choose your future.

Choose Scouse.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA BETA CLUB BETA BETA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH LIVERPOOL ARE SO FUCKING BETA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

LOW TEST, LOSER MENTALITY HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BETA AS FUCK BETAPOOL HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUKC HOLY FCK I CANT BREATHE BETAS HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Imagine being born in Liverpool

Top myself desu.

>Imagine not being born in Liverpool, but in UK, and STILL choosing to follow Liverpool

Kill my family for failing to get me to support the local side THEN myself.

>Imagine not only not being born in Liverpool, but not even being born in England, or even the UK. But literally being born in another country, a country which hates the UK, and out of all the clubs in UK and the world, you decide to support Liverpool

Literal mental retardation. I can accept people from around the world following United or a London team, but not fucking Liverpool. Utterly irrelevant as a club. Even their own sponsor takes the piss out of them.

Thank God nobody is that stupid though, huh? They'd be ridiculed like they should. Only way to fix the problem would be to kill themselves.

I guess winning that FIFA award really took a lot out of the side.

Exactly, and that's why we're not focusing on the EFL and instead on the real prize, the PL

Don't see how losing an EFL match that is completely meaningless is relevant to our PL play.

Post of the week

>BTFO TWICE

>be Liverpool fan
>turn up late to a FA Cup match
>be drunk
>be violent
>start CRUSHING people OUTSIDE the stadium
>start stealing and getting into fights
>THOUSANDS OF US vs a couple of dozen of grunt officers
>Match Commander "Shit, we can't control all these young, drunk, violent people who are crushing people between the official entries and the thousands of them behind, if only they had turned up ON FUCKING TIME..."
>"I know, let's let them in the back exit, they get in, nobody is crushed, the thefts drop and we don't have a riot asking for the LATE LIVERPOOL FANS, THE VERY SAME FANS WHO STABBED PEOPLE TO DEATH IN BELGIUM TO ENTER ORDERLY IN THE CORRECT ENTRANCE"
>[Le open door]
>"OK LA LETS GO GO IN AND GO INTO THE SMALLEST MOST CRAMPED AREAS OF THE STADIUM :^) WE WON'T GET CRUSHED LIKE WE WERE OUTSIDE! :^)"
>"OH NO LA! WE'RE BEING CRUSHED! FUCK THE POLICE REEE WE'RE THE VICTIMS! NO WE DIDN'T GET ALL OF UK BANNED FORM EUROPE! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YNWA!!!"

The stadium was illegally open ANYWAY. Blaming the police for these deaths is the same as blaming the toll keeper on a bridge that the bridge collapses when it's covered bumper to bumper with cars.

Fuck you, Livercunt fans. Always the fucking victims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster.

You caused this yet you have the balls to claim you're the victims. 96 wasn't enough.

imagine being a Liverpool fan

Just IMAGINE

shitty cuckold team, cuckold city, cuckold people

Beta beta cucks!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha fucking HELL lads it's so funny how fuckig BETA Liverpool is Hahahah

Fuck me I dying here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Cuck team haha

*flies away*

Top kek

That's a new pasta to me. Is it new or classic?

Amazing pastas ITT lads

>being this angry over something that doesn't affect you

Where the FUCK is Romania

based

If you look at this thread, apparently one guy has written like 2 or 3 of these pastas we see. I dunno if he's obsessed or just likes doing it, but lots of these are made by one guy.

It's pasta, lad. Calm down, la.

What was the logic in banning every English club for something Liverpool fans did?

Olive Garden; The Thread.

this barrage of pastas never fails to make me scream with laughter

>Carling Cup
>Chelsea, Spurs, City and Arselol are already out

I tell ya what boys. Um err, see, now you let me in, I’m… I’m crushin up, right… What you gotta realize is – we’re… we’re ninety six fans down. I’ve been a scouser for near enough twenty years. I moved to Sheffield, and I hate Maggeh, I hate Torehs, and I hate Munichs, right? This is the first time… the first time I’ve ever been crushed like I've been in this paddock. This paddock is just… full, man. And I blame that, Maggeh. This is… I hate you, Maggeh… *dropped wallet stolen* getting crushed to bits. Crushed to bits. But I tell ya something – Maggeh, Torehs, and the south yorkshire police, err arr err areforcin us into the paddock. And it shows in the death toll, we’re now… we’re now ninety five… we’re now… hold on a minute… we’re now ninety six scousers down. ninety six scousers down. I came without a ticket. I came without manners… I, I’ve… brought my son too… when he was, he was at the gates– oh, dad we need tickets, we need tickets, overcrowding, trampling, we need tickets, overcrowding, tramling, and I stuck… I stuck by my guns, said ‘listen sunshine: wear the red, wear the scouse we’ll… wear the red, wear the scouse, we will force our way through.’ And all of a sudden, my son’s turned around to me and looked me in the eye today - looked me in the eye – and turned around and said to me ‘da? Da?!’… Someones pissing on my head! I can't breath! He’s seen animals, he’s seen wild animals like scousers, like… ugh, honest to God… Now, tell me - you cannot, you cannot, you cannot tell me we have not got a chance at justice for the ninety six, Maggeh. And this is, this is… this is… this.. I was… I grew up with you, Maggeh. You cannot tell me, you cannot believe we cannot get justice. La.

Fans of other English clubs weren't any better back then. FIFA just went "if it appended with ths club it'll happen with other clubs as well" so thy put the foot down as a message to English football culture.

>inb4 angry ABL (you)s inundate and crush me

youtube.com/watch?v=JG821Y1Mu54

I've made two

Arsenal never take it seriously, so it's not a problem.

Because it was retarded. It really fucked over some clubs as well. Especially because winning the League Cup got you into Europe.

This. The best part is that scousers get triggered by them every time.

>0 wins in 2017

I see people have posted my pastas. I did .

It's just a bit of fun. I don't like Liverpool cause of the banning of clubs fucked my local over. But I've explained that a few times already.

>oh, dad we need tickets, we need tickets, overcrowding, trampling, we need tickets, overcrowding, tramling, and I stuck… I stuck by my guns, said ‘listen sunshine: wear the red, wear the scouse we’ll… wear the red, wear the scouse, we will force our way through.’

I've got and the "friendly reminder" part of the god tier one

lol calm down dude

Absolute tippity-top fucking kek lad

This is fucking top tier, is it your OC?

>OH NO LA
Gets me every time

>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner

always gets me

Oxford fan detected

Top fucking kek that is amazing

I once wrote a Trump supporter pasta using that as a basis. God I was bored.

Search the archive, see if it's ever been posted.

I love the *flies away* bit, it's so autistic but it's a great ending.

no bully, we're irrelevant now thanks to POO.

Only Brits will get this reference

m8 trainspotting isn't some niche british hidden gem

I saw Jürgen Klopp at a grocery store in Liverpool yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Southampton player contracts in his hands without paying the Saints.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the player contracts and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any passing infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each contract and put them in a bag and started to say the total owed amount, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

U wot m8 everyone and their nan has seen Trainspotting

> fifteen Southampton player contracts

I like it. Why do they always buy from Saints?

They literally play the trailer for T2 on American TV twice an hour

get

>Liverpoop

Predictions for the second leg, lads?

Last two digits

If 96 liverpool gets relegated la

it's the most popular british movie ever, shithead. every cunt has seen it

>MESSI SCORING WHEN IT MATTERS

Liverpoop 1-2 Southampton

This Is great

Include me in the /r/Sup Forums cap

Last years league cup was a good laugh desu

>Its a good trophy to start off the year with la!
>We can do City in the final, the cup is ours!
>Yes! Phil with the equaliser!
>City won't stand a chance at penalties against us la! Its in our history.

slow down lads you're killing me

just like when gerrard killed their title hopes in 2014 by slipping

HERE HE IS

>The absolute Madman

THIS

INSANITY HAS REARED ITS HEAD

cant believe you've done this

B A S E D

Good job lad

DOES

NOT

SLIP

Entire city of Liverpool on suicide watch

cheeky 96 la

nice get la
remember the 96 la
5 times la
that liverpool feel

>tfw to intelligent to celebrate those numbers

cheeky post la

rekt

That's out of order la.

the absolute madman at it again

cant wait for qtinho to leave this shit club and join an actual world class team that he rightfully deserves.

>mfw gypsy bro shows up

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

FOOOKIN

EVERY SINGLE TIME

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>le try long range efforts and score on the 50th attempt man

Nice

IMAGINE

ALL

THE