What is going to get nuked when NK lauches their missiles? California?

What is going to get nuked when NK lauches their missiles? California?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6moykp96hAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tokyo.

Seoul
Beijing

Seoul, American bases in Korea and Japan

South Korea, if the missiles can reach it.

Japan has some major anti-missile defense systems up, it wouldnt work.

Doesn't mean they won't try. In NK mythology, the biggest enemy is Japan, not SK, USA or any other. Launching their "brave first strike" in the "final war" against Tokyo is the best way to reinforce the doctrine, and any missile launch on NATO countries or SK would surely also be shot down, at least attempted.

Of course, they could go for civilian losses and aim for india or something, but I don't think that makes as much sense.

Seoul
They would try for Yokosuka, but it will fail

Either way I hope it happens.
Happenings are needed to fuel modern times.

>What is going to get nuked when NK lauches their missiles?

The same mine shaft the nuke was built in

If any able bodied NATO anons are reading this, I hope you're psyched for conscription... I'm not sure if I still count after an injury earlier this year, but if I do I'll get a letter or a call purrrty soon.

Why are people so cucked when it comes to North Korea?

>No leave them alone!
>Stop instigating a war!

You dumb motherfuckers are going to spend your entire lives going "damn, someone should have stopped the norks before they got nukes on missiles" if someone doesn't stop them now.

They are not stable, they are not lead by a sane leader. They are not the US, they are not the China, they are not Britain, France or fucking India. They can and absolutely fucking will use them if they get them, the region will never see even remote stability against when power tripping Kimmy boy can start swinging real nuclear threats every time he wants something.

>In NK mythology,

Nothing can stop a nuke on re-entry.

The second he fires off a nuke against another country, his regime is done. It doesn't make sense for Kim to strike first.

Are you denying the existence of their state religion?

North Korean ideology is unique. It's a weird mix of State Shinto and Stalinism.

You can destroy or debilitate the warhead, mitigating damage. Nukes are sensitive equipment, pressure/impact on the radioactive material isn't enough to detonate them, that was one of the big challenges for making them viable weapons in the first place. You need to create critical mass to detonate them, not just blow them up.
So an anti-missile system would probably not prevent destruction and contamination of an area, but could prevent a nuclear holocaust.

Oh my white friend, are you unaware? Their entire society is mythology.

Remember that Kim Jong-il was born on a mountain top during the birth of a new star. The season also changed as it happened from winter to spring.

He also invented the hamburger and played a perfect game of golf; all hole in ones.

I hope this crisis brings China, Russia and US together. It's torture seeing this amazing histories at each others throats.

Very naïve understanding.

Exactly. Because he doesn't want a war. The North rattles its sabre whenever they want some aid. It saves face, both for the country and for the Dear Leader. You think he'd last long if he didn't have the generals supporting him?

Norks believe Kim Jong-il could change the weather based on his mood, user.

Trump is trying to play Russia and China against each other in order to get some better deals out of them. A classic Kissinger move.

Trump is just shaking his big willy at those he perceives as the bad guys. He isn't in the driving seat at all when it comes to Russia, and especially China.

Not if NK launches a pre-emptive strike because they think they are trapped and the ICBM is no longer in Boost phase

It's all just sensationalism

But still, half of the target population would die on sight while other half might die later or just have fucked up deseases forever, some Japs to this day have some of those problems.

i think this is being deployed now
youtube.com/watch?v=6moykp96hAI

Really only SK is at danger. We should just leave the Koreas to solve their own problem

When I said Trump, I meant Trump administration. It looks like Trump is following the advice of tradional Republican foreign policy experts.

I don't think you understand. A debilitated nuke is just a ballistic missile. It does not have additional explosives to the primer charge, so the damage would be limited to a few city blocks, not counting the possibility of radioactive dust everywhere. Compared to an aerial detonation above a major city, it's nothing. War is a game of acceptable losses, and that is one.

I hope Trump nukes the fuck out of ALL the korean peninsula and that no one survives, and the few who do manage to somehow survive suffer severe deformities that even the Wrong Turn freak cast would be jealous of, also that the whole place becomes a nuclear wasteland where nothing grows for the next 50,000 years.

Slowly but steadily the nuclear radiation will cross the sea and make it to Japan, and anime will DIE forever and stay dead PERMANENTLY.

Nice. Hope it works if shit happens.

I see.

Nothing is going to happen.

Ah, okay. Yeah, I can see that.

Edgy.

White House and some big corporations.

The norks can't do shit to us, it's the worst Koreans who would get the worst of it.

That's about right. The norks have conventional artillery on Seoul anyways, so unless the preemptive strike is on that, we're talking six figure casualties in the very first wave.

i'm sorry

But actually though

IF the norks strike first or launch a nuke, we'll have all the cause we need to BTFO of them. It's looking like China will likely only be making sure that nobody spills over the boarder.

>tfw NK just launched a missile

two weeks later..

Supreme Leader displayed submarine missiles in the parade. He is pushing it.