Hey Sup Forums how big of a betacuck is my friend? He is 25 years old & still plays with beyblades

Hey Sup Forums how big of a betacuck is my friend? He is 25 years old & still plays with beyblades.

He's cool
fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

beyblades are cool u fkin faggot

you dont know what the word cuck means do you?

he should kill himself. his life lack meaning & he's stuck in arrested development. it's not normal for adults to be interested in kids stuff

>betacuck
>beyblades
I'm not seeing the correlation here

Yep, pretty sad. But then again, I collect pennies and build Gundam models at 26 so I really don't have room to speak.

At least he's not being a MTG faggot.

Convince him it's a good idea to go to areas that have high concentrations of children and try to get them to "play with his beyblades". Problem solved.

>calling someone a betacuck outside of the internet
>thinks someone else is a loser

End yourself faggot
You are the epitome of the cancer

Do you know what the word cuck means?
because i don't think you do.

If it bothers you that much that your friend has a hobby that doesn't involve destroying his body and mind then you really need to sit back and think about how much fun he is having compared to how frustrated you are at not being able to enjoy somethig without being drunk or high.

Beyblades are fucking awesome, I still shout let it rip before i fart in public or shit in a bathroom stall.

/thread

Also this.

Birds of a flock op.
Both you and your friends are betacucks

His choice in making friends is certainly questionable.
Does he unnecessarily pass judgements on his friends like his faggot friend? If so, he is a fag too, just like you.

TIL everyone on Sup Forums apparently plays with beyblades.

At least he does something he enjoys instead of bitching about other peoples hobbies.

beyblades is fucking awesome if you're 12. it's creepy if you're an adult

I'm a MTG faggot and I think beyblades are cooler I remember modding mine to have more of those metal rings and just be slow and hang in there

>Shit talking friends
>Not realizing that being friends with him makes you just as bad
>Stay cucked op

What the fuck is a beyblade?

wait, this shit i bought 10+ years ago actually became a thing?

>TIL

No, it's really not that creepy, it is quite normal for someone (M or F) to hold onto a childhood Hobbie or Toy,

In your friends case it is beyblades.
If you were truly a friend and not some cunt with issues then you would support him.

Is your life so shit that you have to ruin things for others?

If thats the case you shouldn't have friends.

People like you, with that kind of mindset end up doing nothing with their lives besides sitting in self pity.

So leave that fella be and go fuck someone elses shit up you pityful, pathetic, insecure faggot.

Also beyblades i grew out of but i still bust out some gameboy color sessions every week.

how do you fuck someone's life up by questioning an adult playing with toys for little children?

i play mtg too, what deck u run?

Your not questioning him though are you?

You are berrating his hobbie, calling him names (that you don't even underatand)
and generally being a cunt to him because he likes something you don't.

You would ruin his life by reenforcing that he is wrong to like beyblades at his age (when like i said it is normal) and being a "friend" of his (your not your a general cunt) you are betraying him.

Just because of something as petty as that.

So if he decides to stop enjoying that hobbie it will spiral from there by giving him insecurities, all because you have insecurities of your own,
As a kid i had "friends" like you and as soon as i realised they werent friends i fobbed them off and moved on with my life.

Now i have real friends that sullort me as friends should do and thanks to facebook i can look at those cunts (like yourself) and all of them are either druggy fucks or just plain wastes of space.

i would rather have a beyblade than a faggot spinner

he ruined his life the moment he refused to let go of his kiddie toys.
>natural selection has spoken

Id rather play beyblades than have you a piece of shit friend like you. You are on Sup Forums making fun of him for being nerdy... thats like braggong about being the smartest retard in special ed, faggot.

/thread

So point proven your a cunt, he didn't ruin his life kek he's enjoying it.

But by the looks of things your life is pretty fucking shitty if you've got to bring people down to feel better about yourself, especially having to go online for help to do so.

Thats just a whole new level of pathetic, congratulations you have suprised me, at how shit people can be.

>natural selection
Once again user you are using words and phrases that you obviously don't understand.

If anything you have done yourself over, with having such a shit personality and personal insecurities, see how far your behaviour will get you in life, you are on a steep slope to being unhappy and alone because of yourself.

Have fun with that user.

Who gives a fuck if he's not hurting anyone then live and let live.

>using the word "cuck" outside of the internet

confirmed cringey faggot

Sounds like you're being the faggot here, someone's doing what they enjoy and this upsets you. Maybe the rest of us should stop having fun since it triggers you so much.

godamn dont kill the dude XD

Op dubs don't lie

No honestly he needs to know, growing uo we've all dealt with cunts like this, maybe telling him will help him to change.

All I can say is that people like this op end up all on the same rut, alone, unhappy and with either a alcoholic or heavy drug problems.

It's a personality thing but I also like to think it's karma.

Op, apologise and just tell your friend (the poor guy your being a cunt to) that whatever makes him happy to do it.

Maybe good karma will come to you but also sort out your shitty personality and whatever insecurities you have adress them as soon as.

Or just hang yourself before your parents find you, youd be doing a whole lot of people during your lifetime favors without them knowing. (They won't have to deal with the misfortune of knowing you, you absolute cunt)

I mean, if they whipped one of those bad boys at your face...

liking shit doesn't make you a cuck, stopping something because of what other people think makes you a faggot though.

basically your friend is cool and you are a faggot OP

my friend collects warhammer miniatures and I make fun of him. he says the same thing, and I have to admit if he's having fun than he's having fun.
we all have our own ways to pass the time, mine being drugs. someway, I expect the same indifference I hold for him

metal things that spin fast and could do damage are pretty cool if you ask me

I remember some lil shit caused me shit in school so i pushed his face into one of those battle arenas kid actually ended up with a black eye and a fracture cheek bone
there was a lot of screaming and i got suspended but well worh it