Cringe thread

Cringe thread

How about we send you to war and see what state you return?

Fuck off, Mohammad.

Yeah because having a PTSD doesn't mean shit. It's cringy.

That shit is fucking cringe. I'm an OIF veteran and I can't fucking tell you faggots how many times I've seen people fake PTSD. I"m not saying PTSD isn't real, it's very real, but so are faggots who fake this shit for sympathy and attention. People like this are doing it for attention, I can virtually guarantee you. Someone who truly has PTSD isn't going post signs and tell everyone they know, because it's not something they're going to be proud of.

The only cringey thing here is the fact that your faggot ass disrespects combat veterans. Pussy.

He's right, I have PTSD and I would never put out a stupid ass sign like that

I just spend the nights of the 1st-7th (days that it is legal locally to set off fireworks) drunk and in my basement wearing ear plugs and ear muffs

Give him an M4 and let him waste all the spics in his neighborhood that set off fireworks at like 2:30 in the morning.

Likewise, told this story last time... I only did one tour in Iraq and had a few close encounters, one of which almost killed me, and some others that maimed the dudes around me. Now I know we all have different thresholds, but the people who come back ranting and raving about their PTSD are the same dudes like the guy pictured that wears an Army t-shirt everywhere, has all the tattoos and hangs out at bars talking nonstop about his service. People with real PTSD don't pose for pictures. And that shit is retarded, I'm fuckin half deaf in my left ear from Iraq, I don't give a shit about fireworks. If you can't handle loud noises then you can't be part of society

Why is this cringe? he has p.t.s.d. and is asking politely

I mean it was obviously bait. If it wasn't, OP is majorly oblivious to what it's like.

Why is he alive? he should have died for my freedom! selfish cunt

Dude was probably a fucking pog that never even saw combat.

you piece of shit.

Only in America...

makes it more likely he has PTSD
PTSD results from not being able to have healthy reactions to someone trying to kill you
combat arms are expected to try and kill those trying to kill them, a perfectly healthy reaction
support are ordered to cower in a bunker and wait to die, probably the most unhealthy reaction possible
poor guy's lizard brain is telling him to either get away from the explosions or kill those making the explosions but his training is telling him to just sit there and take it

That guys a fucking panzy.

lets see how you react being shelled

lol...pussy americans are not prepared for war

Veteran here, ya that's pretty cringe. My squad leader would always duck/jump when he heard loud sudden noises. He never put up signs asking people to be "courteous with fireworks". Wtf does that even mean lol? Only pop the little ones or try to make the big ones not so loud?

This fucking fuck and his twitch stream.

twitch tv / spaceblunt3

So much this. I'm taking college courses now and I can't tell you how many times I hear Veterans wanting to tell their "stories" and about how it affects them to the whole class. I did a tour in Iraq myself, and I rarely talk about my military experience. If people find out I was in and want to know some things sure, but I don't go spouting off about how much shit I had to deal with. Because honestly no one cares, and even if they act like they do, it's not like they understand anyway.

Those guys are usually the types who ask for military discounts at every store, and make it a point to go to every fucking restaurant letting veterans eat for free on Veteran's Day. It's pathetic, they just want people to feel sorry for them.

How about the army and marines, those guys are the real idiots.

Hey, go fuck yourself. I do none of those things but the PT shirts are awesome. They're ultra-durable and don't stretch out over time. Sadly I lost mine.

You do realize it affects everyone differently. I knew this dude that kept his door unlocked and had a sign saying not to knock, just walk in because he flipped his shit every time someone knocked.

Nice bait faggot