youtube.com/watch?v=dQpGwnN3dfc
youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5cKRmJaf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That looks painful and I hope she's careful

can she suck dick like that?

cuz now THAT would be impressive.

That's tedx.

>TEDx talks
>not faux-intellectual trash for hipster art majors to watch so they can show off to their friends about how they're so smart because "they saw this presentation on TED..."

youtube.com/watch?v=vGxEtyHjgvw

99% of it is pseudo-intellectual shit

lumping ted and tedx together is foolish and devalues the work of actual scientists

>TED
>actual scientists

ted talks dont add shit to the actual intelligence of a person. its like when someone tells you a subject is cool and awesome and really complex yet they don't actually teach you the real world applications of the subject. how you will use it, to what it applies, the examples of why its important and important. thats pretty much it

>be minority
>have rich family in the U.S.
>move to U.S.
>rich family gives you loan
>open business
>profit

in my speech i will tell you about the hardships of my life in another country. then i will tell you how i started a business from the sweat of my brow. hardships and hard work pays off. explain how long it took me to become successful but not "how".

these ted talks are fucking ridiculous because they don't talk about the actual economics and business side of anything. its all a stupid infomercial type bullshit that is supposed to leave a warm feeling inside. they don't teach a single thing. these TED talks are just bullshit

>TED talks

Hello 2010

This, the only good Ted Talk is the one of Sam Hyde

>watching a movie everyday help me with grades
>He could just actually study

>TED
>TEDx

pick one

Ted Talks are infotainment shit for plebs. They let literally anyone speak at them as long as their ideas don't question the consumerist capitalist order of things. So like 99% of media they're shit.

>that student...was Albert Einstein

>Over 15 replies
>No one posted that Sam Hyde Ted Talk

>moot
>ted talk

>anita
>tedx talk

Really makes you think

"When I hear the words 'Ted Talk', I reach for my gun"

- Hermann Goering

Some are alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Post your fav TEDx talks

youtube.com/watch?v=-mzvAAuCo1c

youtu.be/3GVO-MfIl1Q

>Sam Hyde
hes fucking liberal in right clothing, its so obvious, yet edgy teenagers lap at his feet

it's all crap. you can achieve the same high by smelling your own farts.

wow what an inspiring person that must have been really hard watching an entire movie every day i mean i cant imagine what that must have been like

youtu.be/_ZBKX-6Gz6A
Is there a better tedx parody than this?

isn't ted what people who don't read watch in order to feel smart?

Yes you retarded tripfag.

Imagine being Ted in that scene

This one really made me think I'm now ready for 2070

They're not all bad. This one for example
youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
Even if this guy is completely wrong, it's still interesting and worth discussing/thinking about.

That being said, TedX is complete trash

I used to think I was an extrovert but then I saw a ted talk about how introverts are better so now I've decided that I'm an introvert.

TED is ok, not great but had interesting stuff.
TEDx is garbage.

i'm not listening to this but i'd fuck her and let her carry my child

youtube.com/watch?v=dQpGwnN3dfc

>Consumerist capitalist
How does it feel to break board rules?

Thisssssssssss

Delete that picture.

That was awful.

TEDx is faux-intellectual trash for poor people and college students.
TED is faux-intellectual trash for wealthy people.

So, basically anybody can perform a TED talk?

What do you read you pseudo intellectual? Nothing good I bet.

So, basically we hate everything that's popular?

At the moment in my fiction corner Dostoevski, getting into Husserl in my non-fiction list.

Used to be breddy cool back in the day. Then it got taken over by SJWs and feminists instead of scientists. Went from talking about objective science to subjective MUH SOGGY KNEES and race baiting.

(You) baiters get at me. I'm not wrong.

No, we love James Cameron

It was always a way for wealthy people to circlejerk and play act at being intelligentsia.
You could get the same info from periodicals, journals, and similar all without paying thousands of dollars for a ticket to watch Malcom Gladwell paraphrase his latest book.

>You could get the same info from periodicals, journals, and similar all without paying thousands of dollars for a ticket to watch Malcom Gladwell paraphrase his latest book.
Yeah but when TED first started putting their shit on jewtube, it was actually pretty cool and intellectual. Like 2 years after they got "discovered" by the typical normie, they went full TEDx and started pandering to stupid bullshit that wasn't science.

That's all I'm saying.

Uh oh, someone's unrealistically mad and said something retarded on Sup Forums. Stay mad, TED.

Intentionality my nigga.

>Sam Hyde

Kill yourself

The fuck is Ted?

How about you check his stand up, where he takes massive shits on migrants, Mike Brown and the like? Or is that also just post-ironic?

Oh lord.

The only good ted talk is Benjamin Bratton.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5cKRmJaf0

>Note from TED: We've flagged this talk, filmed at an independent TEDx event, because it appears to fall outside TED's curatorial guidelines by virtue of its religious proselytizing. The guidelines we give our TEDx organizers are described in more detail at ted.com/tedx. In addition, TEDx is also aware that, at the time of posting this note, the speaker has been charged with attempted murder, but we respect her right to fair legal process. We are flagging purely for the curatorial reasons mentioned above

- About section

What the hell is this?

Unhealthy skinny bitch

Skip to 6:33. It's like I'm watching a really bad parody.

Ted was supposed to be about pushing the Industrial Savior agenda.

Then the billionaires got their hands on it and became a weird shark tank cult.

Now it's just pure SJW shit.

Even the creator says it's garbage now.

>le we should kill people for having the wrong opinions man
Stop.

does ted stand for something? who the fuck is ted?

TedX is not a real ted talk.

Not true, you're probably thinking of TedX.

Anyone can talk at Ted X, you just need to pay and has nothing to do with TEDTalks.

In order to be on TED you need to be published and have a relevant position in your field.

You also need to show them exactly what you want to do.

The problem is they have attempted to delete entire ted talks before after they we're published.
Example: Graham Hancock.