There are some good probabilities that France will leave the EU

There are some good probabilities that France will leave the EU...

How will be the EU without France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OShTUfGCnVQ
barenakedislam.com/2016/08/08/must-see-amazing-anti-islam-speech-in-english-by-finnish-mp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How will be the EU without France?
An irrelevant shithole filled with rapefugees with no military might

Serve them for using the surrender maymay

It will fall apart.
Then you will create EU 2.0 with UK, only this time
* you will make Germany your bitch,
* no Greece, no Romania, no Portugual. Western Europe focused
* you leave NATO, have strong European army that actually makes you matter diplomatically
* tax foreign products to favor local production

But this is just larping, you will stay in EU and keep eating Germany's shit

If France leaves that will be the end of the EU obviously.

The Netherlands is only in the EU for trade with Germany.
We have already suggested a Germanic union to Merkel, with only the Benelux, Germany and Austria. That might actually happen then.

>no military might
You know the EU without France and the UK would still have like 380 million people right.

a large amount of that is germanics

England and france will be alright

>380 million people right
It will not impade Russia from taking a stroll into Berlin

>no portugal
If it's created by Britain that wouldn't happen

Spoonfeed me, how is this process going to work for you?
Aren't you depending on Le Pen getting elected, as well as passing a referendum after that or is your government still going to allow the people to vote on the matter even if she doesn't get elected?

Together, we will form a Celto-Germanic alliance and we will KICK EUROPEAN ASSES

Any of those countries could develop a military over night. Germans knows how to mobilise.

Lepen will surely be elected and we will surely leave the EU the problem is just 2017 or 2022

Ok lets work on the assumption that she doesn't get elected, will your top goys let you vote for it?

The lack of reply pretty much sums it all.

I'll answer you then:
It won't happen.
The French already voted no to the EU's constitution a few years ago. The government just scrambled it and went on, ignoring the people's vote.

And even if Le Pen wins, she never actually promised Frexit, she only said she will hold a referendum about that.

do you really think the Fr*nch will vote her? yes, she will win the first round but will lose the second round.

Nice meme m8

FN isn't a part of the Estabishment

LMAO

The only Finn who openly spoke against immigration in your shithole was a French

youtube.com/watch?v=OShTUfGCnVQ

Finncuck are helpless we still want to live unlike you germcucks

I don't appreciate you being rude to Pekka, apologize now

Prove me wrong then Pierre. Le Pen being part of the "Establishment" was never the point of my post. You make no sense

But if you want to take it to Le Pen not being part of the system, I can go there too. Let me redpill you about your own country and how she *is* part of the establishment
>comes from a rich family
>former lawyer
>took on daddy's legacy after the hereditary heir got discarded
>took the "banalisation" path after the advice of a former gay leftist militant straight out of the most normie political school
And the list goes on and on

>took the "banalisation"

It's called "dédiabolisaion" and is basically to allow the FN to be on the Jewish Medias

Anyway you have little knowledge about French politics so you should abstain to speak about it

>I have no argument so I will just play le arrogant frenchman, surely no one will notice

He doesn't even have a "French" accent

barenakedislam.com/2016/08/08/must-see-amazing-anti-islam-speech-in-english-by-finnish-mp/

Read the comment of the vid and of the site related

>His pride is "brexit"
>Paki and nigger will still flood his country while French and Poles leave it

>accuses me of memeing
>when faced with facts, goes on full retard memeing
You've been on the Internet for too long, it's time to go to sleep

What about the Czechs?

It would collapse into smaller blocks. Germanic Union but maybe the Nordics don't want that and do their own stuff.

Mélenchon wants to leave it, too. He actually wants to join the Bolivian Alliance with Cuba and Venezuela. If Mélenchon and Le Pen get chosen in the first round it's game over for the EU.

He's right, though.
Giscard made the constitution, the people rejected it, the parliament adopted it months later.
A referendum is not binding if you can overturn it with another majority.

The gov was ruled by members of the Establishment obvously they will not respect their promise, my point is that if the FN the referundum will be acted

my point is that if the FN is elected the referundum will be acted
fixed