I can not roll for shit, does it really comes down only to practice?

I can not roll for shit, does it really comes down only to practice?
and
Is this the real deal?

Stoner inb4 420

Smoked half of it before taking pic... accident

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0vHZMWUVGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rolling machine...or cones!

what's the matter? looks good for the rest u got in your hand.

practice does it

could post one of mine but paranoid af

fold while the filter is in
and use a card

Dude rolling is so easy. Just use YouTube that's what I did starting out. Ahh the good ole days

Also that joint looks fine bro not even bad.

ahh yeah the top part is shit and its loose.. my hands are not made for this shit

It's alright, I've been smoking for 10 years and still can't roll worth shit despite lots of practice. Just get a rolling machine or glass.

Doesn't look too loose in the pic. Also the filter is nice and snug. I'd post my shit but I'm at work :/

>.
I have been practicing as well, just always roll shitty anyways

that weed looks leafy as hell, you might have some reggie on your hand

That looks fine! But if you don't like the feel, swishers aren't very hard to roll at all

I wouldn't necessarily say it only comes down to practice. Practice definitely makes it better but you have to learn some type of technique or u may always be rolling shitty joints just because u don't know what your supposed to be doing.

I will try to roll another one and not smoke it b4 I post.

that bud looks completely fine imo

It is a bit leafy, but hitts good

You can kindve create your own cone by rolling it right around the bottom and then just stuffing weed in the opening at the top. It's kindve hard to explain but look it up. That's the easiest way for me at least.

rolling is just something you need to learn by doing it.

my hints for rolling a joint

1. Don't make the tip too big, it doesn't give nice drags if it's too wide.
2. Use shag tobacco instead of normal tobacco. (may be hard to get outside the Netherlands, see pic) it's way easier to roll
3. make it a cone shape by putting a bit more shag in the front then in the back.

Damn now I wanna get my bud rated but I won't be off til 7:30

Are you from the Netherlands? I just got back from Amsterdam. Was an awesome trip.

God fucking damnit. "zware shag". Mate, that is absolutely disgusting...., why not just buy the tobacco used for cigarette making

Yes I am dutch, I smoke every day

Actually, I don't like tobacco, so I try to use it as less as possible, so it comes down to just rolling weed.
How do you get it nice and tight?
I live in the Netherlands, not Dutch tho

What I like to do when I roll is to try to get it slim. The tip decides how thick/cone(y?) it'll be.
I used to roll from the tip to get it even but I recently started to just fold the whole thing in one go. Much easier and it gets more snug/tighter

Fag using nicotine heavy shag
Marlboro gold shag to get those joints real tasty

Whatever, I just like "zware shag", "half zwaar" is more suitable for most people i guess.

If you only use weed you need the right consistency to get it to drag good. Which can be kinda hard sometimes in a joint. There are also some herb mixes made for rolling, they contain no nicotine whatsoever and they have no side effects. just a filler. to make those joints easier to roll.

Look for that stuff, and use as little as possible. It has the same consistency as shag, but doesnt taste like absolute horseshit. Or just smoke pure if you can afford to buy a ton of weed

Shag is not suitable at all. The taste is much too overwhelming. Could also be because i dont smoke beside the stuff i put in my joint

Looks good. Cheers OP. Enjoying a spliff made with strawberry banana Swisher tobacco and girl scout cookies

That shit is so light. strangely the lighter ones burn my throat more than the heavier ones. But I guess that's because of the bleaching.

I strongly disagree, you get used to it in a very short time. like a week. then it just tastes good, unless you can't roll decently

buy a pipe

Maybe but like i said, i dont smoke tobacco at all. Just a very little in my joints and even then the taste can really bother me sometimes

drugs are bad

gtfo

much better m8

piss off fag

Don't like it. Bong is nice but too strong..
I was doing gravity bongs every day for some time!

Trying to roll a new one.

my babies

sweet

my basic bitch piece
btw order glass from China it's so cheap it's worth the wait, this fucker was $16 including a dome and nail and the bowl was another $5

I think I did it!

seriously, why you all insist in rolling joints? it's very hard to do proper, why don't you simply get a wood/pyrex hitter?

What's so hard about rolling a joint? Practise grasshopper...... practise!

like this one

Because it's not hard and joints get you high as fuck, plus they're portable and edible in illegal jurisdictions.

or this one

I need advice, i took two bongs each one with like 4 grams, after that y fainted, when I woke up the fucking room was spinning and my hearth was exploding, does to any body had happened this?

or this ones (the pipe I only use for tobacco)

really? I can never roll proper, and also it seems to me that you waste weed.

You smoked too much and the high dose of thc fucked you up. Try smoking weed with more CBD.

I can't, for the life of me, that's why I advocate hitters

So a pipe?!

Not if you smoke quickly enough and use tobacco. There's no loss of cannabinoids to the glass or wood either so they're actually quite efficient

Must look up how to roll a joint with a dollar bill. Thank me latter...

looks fine enough my dude

people usually say I roll nice thin joints.
I suck a lot at rolling and couldn't roll for shit. After some years of smoking I can make decent ones that are good to smoke but never mastered it completely

weed looks quite good

>I can not roll for shit, does it really comes down only to practice?

No. It comes down to the proper tools.

List:
1) Bill (any denomination or currency type will do)
2) Watch the fucking video.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0vHZMWUVGY

go die

Thx
Definitely trying out

bongs are better but practice does make perfect

practice with tobacco you will get it in in a few times also i think ur weed is just some standard shit not any special strain

What is use

Protip: joints dont have to look good to smoke them. just make sure its packed tight inside the paper or else it wont burn well.