Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CNGFmZQ_s6M&t=341s
youtu.be/Hdbnqj3gDVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The worst of our worst.
Still not as cringy as the left.

>posts something that Obama didn't even do
Are you even trying? I guess Obama is just Le Evil Liberal Boogeyman.

Obama > Trump

Not really. This thread is pointless lel We all know that Sup Forums supports trump

The other hundreds of companies that didn't bankrupt

Was one of those companies a flip-flopping company?

HAHA POLITICAL EXTREMISM SO FUNNY

Like every politician ever you mean? Sure.
>Acting like presidents actually follow through on all of their campaign promises

I KNOW RIGHT?! ITS CRAZY THAT ANYONE WOULD EVER BE THAT WAY!

Based user

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

Mexican oath keeper chokes an alt right memer

funny shit

It is one thing to not achieve, what you set out to achieve. It is a totally different thing, to do the exact opposite of what you promised to do. Not coming through on your promises is not the same as going in the totally opposite direction.

checked

What is this, my uncle's facebook?

Fuck that guy!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=CNGFmZQ_s6M&t=341s

>Obama promises to end racism
>Obama promised to help the economy
>Obama promised to help the lower class
You must not pay much attention to what goes on. Bush did the opposite. Clinton did the opposite. Bush Sr was the most recent who actually did pretty much what he said he would and he did a pretty shit job at it. They all do a shit job. It's their job to lie to get into the position. Stop acting like all politicians don't suck massive cock. They all do

is the guy on the right wearing an hitler mustache in public for real?

Props to these 4channers for actually leaving their homes and doing something proactive. When was the last time you actually contributed to society user?

Wut? No. That's a pedo stache

I fucked your mother last night. That's contributing right there.

Make school lunches great agai....US school lunches are disgusting.

>4channers

dat trigger discipline

....grow up, kid. You might figure out how the world works when you get out of highschool. Until then, lose the Pokémon go, ditch MLP, set your fidget spinner aside, and pick up a book you autistic Trumpcuck.

maybe this?

Guess they didn't factor his debt into that figure...

I think a lot more Sup Forumstards look like this than we realize. Bitter old divorced Fox News watching losers. They got downvoted on le reddit so they came here.

youtu.be/Hdbnqj3gDVM

Mongo have pretty frog picture. Mongo good.

you're aware of the fact that he was born with a golden spoon up his orange asshole, right? he was born into a fucking rich family, dude is nowhere near being a selfmade-man.

>b-but mom!

You just assumed a whole hell of a lot. Seems to me like you're deflecting just a little bit. Is there something that you want to talk about user?

Don't bother trying to explain. They don't grasp the idea that he's a shit "business man." They saw him on TV though so he's cool. Top kek and all that faggotry.

Turning 1 million into 3.5 billion...nope, definitely not a smart guy. hurr durr hurr

Looks like he's just disgusted with whatever that lady is saying.

>Not understanding net worth

Swedish version of Trumplets.

Do you not understand the concept of "Net Worth"

You're beyond retarded.

So you would rather have somebody who will do anything to become that rich?

Hundreds of successful business ventures.
"He's a shit businessman"

Here you go ya retard faggot.

n accounting, net worth is defined as assets minus liabilities. Essentially, it is a measure of what an entity is worth. For an individual, it represents the properties owned, less any debt the person has. For a company, net worth is the value of the company.

Totally reasonable AND stylish.

ITT: working class people defend the ultra rich

Idiot, he has 500 companies, 4 of them went bankrupt. 4 out of 500 is pretty good

>still shillin'
>stay mad

Sorry, big guy. Didn't mean to trigger you. It's a more of a deduction than a deflection. Autists have a tendency to support those cornball gatherings you defended. You got your own little politics club in your grade, tiger?

1 million? His dad gave him 10 million to get started, a couple years later he went bankrupt, his businesses were failing and his dad died, so he got hundreds of millions and was able to bail himself out. He went bankrupt 6 more times, screwed over countless people. Out of desperation around 2007 he started doing business deals with the Russians, who bailed him out.

If he had just left his money in the bank and got interest he'd be more rich than he is now.

Research it. No google this time.

Can you turn your 1000 usd in your account into 100,000? Never mind that, into 10,000?

>>nowhere near being a selfmade-man.
>the fucking POTUS
>not a selfmade man

user, I...

confusing Sup Forums with Sup Forums

fuck off back to Sup Forums frog.

Still better than the welfare class defending the ultra rich

Lol, Trumpfag got triggered.

When you are born rich in America you literally have to be retarded to not be able to keep being rich. Also Trump's father had properties in NYC, literally anyone born into that family was born to be rich. He didn't have to lift a finger.

>abstaining
>illusion of choice

I didn't think this level of faggotry was possible.

looks more like he's ashamed of himself.

>slumping posture
>lowering sign
>head down

Still rich as fuck and more successful than you'll ever be close to. You mad faggot?

the higher the "net worth" of a person the more they are suited for a political office, such as potus? it's not about being blatantly rich, but qualified. and competent.