Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R7yfISlGLNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have five of broats

Pics or it didn't happen

Dr bruhle!!!!

They're alright I guess.
I think airplanes are cooler though.

Love 'em when they float; hate them when they don't.

I think boats are cooler than planes but thats just me

Not worth the effort and cost

metal

If you take care of it and you're not a nigger or white trash boats last and function for decades

fuck boats
fish shit in them

I like the perspective you can get from planes though. But I haven't been in the middle of a large ocean on a boat, so they might become equally cool if I ever try that and it has an impact on me.

(B)ust
(O)ut
(A)nother
(T)housand

I haven't either, but I'm buying a boat soon

many good times had sailing with beer.

i prefer sailboats. nothing like turning the motor off and gliding through the water.

Ocean?

Boats are cool, and sailing is fun, but my heart has been captured by aviation already. Planes are amazing beasts.

For leisure or do you plan on starting a business with it?

I like boots, but owning one is like throwing money in the water. They say the 2 happiest days off a boat owners life, is the day he bought it, and the day he sold it

yes. a friend had a Hunter 35 out of Long Beach, CA. We'd go out almost every weekend. Occasionally sail to Catalina island- about 25 miles away. Stay a night or two.. good old days.

youtu.be/R7yfISlGLNU

Norwayfag here.
Nation of seamen/sperm vikings.
Have a decent boat.
Use it 2-3 times a week.
Love it, makes me relax. Therapy.

I hear tell is just a hole in the water you throw money into.
Sail is dope tho.

>Therapy
The Rapy Boat?

Just leisure, maybe deep sea fishing

airplane fail,you die
ships fail,you can survive

I've just driven one in the past month and I must say out there in the sea it felt even better than I could imagine before

I used to live near long beach. Good place

Sounds nice.

I like them, but I do not like the ocean. Cruising in protected waters is the shit.

I am friends with a guy that used to run drug boats for Dudus. Ex Drug kingpin in Jamaica. PRetty interesting concept how they get drugs to the US via boats.

yeah. i lived in Huntington Beach for about 5 years. i moved back to PA. i miss the weed and weather.

I have a 20ft bass boat. I love it and curse it everyday.

Good pun user, thumbs up.

Sell it to me then

I was out tonight, 5 hours, Norwegian coast.
Cruising the fjords, drinking coffe, spotting eagles, being calm.

I love my boat. I get on and push away from the dock and there are no roads. No stop signs. No traffic jams. I just go up the lake and stop here and there to explore. My boat provides me with a new adventure every day.

Catch me on the right day and I might. You can try to maintain a boat as much as you want, the bust out another thousand mantra is real.

Hvor mange så du?

What make is it and how much is it worth

God oversikt over territorier, reir etc, så 10-15stykker, Havorn.

2006 210 super pro

I'd say 17k is a reasonable estimate

Typo

Åh så fint, har du nogensinde set isfugle?
Jeg så en engang da jeg fiskede fra en mole meget tidligt om morgenen. Den var neonblå og fantastisk at se på.

My boat. A 9 ft Livingston. It's a fiberglass catamaran with built-in floatation cells in the seats front and back. Very hard to flip or sink.

Boat: $300 used
Motor: $600 with fresh tune up
Misc Gear: $200

Total outlay to be on the water $1100. No Registration required. Boating doesn't have to cost a fortune.

Mine was about 35k$, roughly converted.
Some taxes etc in Norway.
21foot walkaround with room for two, 200hp Verado/42knots etc.
Love it.

nice

In many cases, if one or more systems fail, chances are that there are backup systems to correct the lack of the failed systems, because good aircraft have a level of redundancy built in.

Most crashes you see in the news that don't involve major failures happen either because the pilots are dumb/can't pay attention due to panic, or because an important person was on board and some corporate kike thought it would be a good idea to sabotage the flight for whatever dirty business reason.

Still, although boat parts can malfunction too, I agree that they still leave you with more options when it happens. I'd take a sinking boat over a dual engine failure right after takeoff any day. Life jackets won't save me from falling.

Mercury Verado are so bomb.

Only going on one if it has a bathroom.

Ikke sett isfugl, desverre. Men skulle gjerne sett.
Onkelen min er en av verdens mest anerkjente ornitologer, skal hore med ham hvor vi finner dem:)

Old Verados are shit, but the new ones are very good. Not as quiet as Yamaha, but the torque is amazing.

De er til at finde hvor der er fisk de kan fange, de er bare meget sky af sig.
Jeg tror kun jeg så den jeg så, fordi jeg overraskede den imens den sov under molen.

OP, you fuck.

Jeg er btw 1/4 dansk, dansk bestemor:)
Skal herved finne en isfugl.
3 dager siden slo en havorn ned på en fisk 4 meter fra båten, kjente vindtrykket:)

This boat was actually used to smuggle rum during Prohibition. The exhaust was located to port in the middle of the boat. As it moved past you in the night from left to right, you couldn't tell whether it was to your left, directly ahead, or already past you.

This is a form of boating.

Rumrunner, top name:)

Here's a 27 ft Formula worth $200K.

Each broat costs 4 of paper and 2 of coin

Det lyder som en fed oplevelse.
Min soster er gift med en nordmand og har givet mig to dejlige nevoer.
Efter hun flyttede til Norge er jeg blevet udsat for en masse norske ting, I har styr på jeres Julemad.
Det er næsten ikke jul mere hvis ikke jeg får kålrodstabbe og pennekjott

Boats are cool. Gotta have em for transporting goods and catching fish.

Mmmm, pinnekjott.
Nordmenn og dansker er veldig like, dansker er litt grovere, men treffer nordmenn rett i hjertet.
Skulle egentlig bare slått sammen landene igjen, jeg liker dansker godt.

Nothing makes pussy wetter then saying you own a boat

How the hell is that tub of plastic worth $200k?

1 of paper equals 4 of coin, ya dingus.

Been thinking for a while about the concept of buying a 50ish foot sailboat and moving into that.

Thoughts? Notable criticism?

Hmm jeg ved nu ikke om en sammenslåing ville være en god ide. I blev frigivet i sin tid fordi svenskerne var heldige at vinde over os i Napoleon krigene. Vi har en bedre chance for redde hinanden fra svensken hvis vi er hver for sig, selvom jeg synes om ideen om et tættere samarbejde imellem norge og danmark.

the plastic is held together with glass. or vice versa

Boats without sails are pathetic. They all look terrible.

They used to be such beautiful, classy works of art. Monuments to craftsmanship. Those modern things look like cheap plastic toys. No class, no craftsmanship.

Oh, and cats are stupid too.

B/C you can put up to 14 semi naked girls on it and they don't care who you are.

Exactly!

>Not recognizing the use and essentiality of a ships cat.
shiggy diggy.

This looks like a plastic children's toy. What idiot would spend 200k on that.

I'm not sure if you're trolling, but I meant catamarans, not cat the animals. Those are cool.

Fuck boats, airplanes are master race. Heil flugzeug!!

Oh, well my argument is invalid then, I thought you were hating on felines.

I don't know how someone can look at this and want this piece of shit instead

Naw man. Felines be cool.

Du har nok rett. Svenskene har odelagt seg selv. Men der har du grunnen til at nordmenn og dansker er like, vi vet begge hva greia er.
Takk for praten, danske bror.
Du er alltid velkommen i Norge.

Selv tak, norske bror.
Du er skam også velkommen her, I ved hvor vigtig kaffe er, så det er altid godt at hænge ud med en nordmand.

I want one of these 27' Ranger Tugs.

That Raymarine really needs to be flush mounted, looks so stupid on a bracket

They're also good to have on boats, they keep down the rats.

I dont know about that model, been on the 21' where top speed is maybe 10 knots. Beautiful boat but way too slow.

Very good