Let's change it up a bit- post some albums you absolutely hate

Let's change it up a bit- post some albums you absolutely hate.

fuck this album

die

die

die

Fuck you. Blonde is great.

I don't HATE Blond, but I just don't get it either. Shit was boring.

It's pretty good but you are worse than grimesfags with this fucking album it's not anything special

Frank Ocean is a boring artist. Novacane is his only good song,

straight, the album is boring and everyone only praises it because he is gay and black and the "mature" member of odd future
the album is the same old shit weve gotten from the hip-hop scene from years, he doesnt challenge jack shit

I liked MPP and, to a lesser extent, Strawberry Jam, but I just couldn't get myself to like this album.

t. numale that doesn't like anything vaguely r&b

bro listen to some of the good shit, not Frank Ocean. check out Gil Scott Heron and Marvin Gaye
spirit is my favorite of theirs, but it doesnt matter if you dont like it man, try listening again in a few months time. The melodies are amazing and the drums are incredibly well done on this album. there are moments here and there that get a bit too pretentious but all in all its a very well done lo fi album, it really is a one of a kind album

this

entire swans discography

Sufjan Stevens, Every fucking song sounds the same

so you're stupid or have listen to one, maybe two sufjan stevens records

die

no
nikes is a sick track tho be honest

that semen stains the mountain tops reddit tier cringe thing

>reddit tier cringe
you must be 18 to post here

>implyin nu males don't like blonde

lol

you may be correct on the idea that he is quite overrated, and that he doesn't actually br much new to the plate (though I don't think a song like Nights was done before) but that doesn't mean he still makes decent to good music. Lay off the edge

tho he gets shilled here and all over instagram, im not trying to be angsty, but the dudes praised basically for only being black and gay

What a load of pretentious rubbish

>for being black and gay
Wrong. I hate gays and I love this album.

literally the pinnacle of nu male music

Gira is a rapist.

thats you though, and thats good that you enjoy it purely for the way it makes you feel.
but there is no denying that this album is used to make suburban white people feel interesting because its progressive to listen to.
i dislike the album because i personally hate the style of music and the use of lyrics (THIS FEEL LIKE A QUAALUUUDE), but it makes me dislike it more when its used as a way to heighten the ego of people. Its kind of how i enjoy listening to joy division but hate way the album has been portrayed in cliche groups

He got praised before anyone knew he was gay user.

Nice bait.

his best album that came after The Eminem Show

this

album isn't boring if you don't have the attention span of Michael Bay's cock. Its not even fucking hip-hop

yep

Hi Larkin

fuck off

im not the guy you replied to but you would have to be retarded not see that somethings are just fucking reddit

This is a good album with bad mixing

pleb

pleb

pleb

>strawberry jam to a lesser extent
>only album enjoyed is MPP
massive fucking pleb

pleb

pleb

contrarian pleb

oh wait was I supposed to post an album that Sup Forums likes but that I think is overrated

cuz I just posted a bad album

did I misunderstand the instructions

kys

(you)

Self-Titled and Sound of Silver are two of my favorite albums of all time, but I can't stand This is Happening. Tried to listen to it over a dozen times over the past few years and just hate it.

Also this.

>Change it up
>Hate on trash
You mean the status quo

What the fuck does that image mean? You badmouthing GN'R? If that's the case then fuck off Kurt

This is top 3 of the decade.

Die.

There are few things in music I hate more than Radiohead vocals.

It's just not very good.

not listened to it, but this. I hate the people defending it even more though

>not listened to it, but

either a metalfag of a troll

I don't need to listen to an album to no it's shit.

Yeah, it's shit

Yeah, it's shit

>people like this actually exist

It's not bad but it's overblown to hell.

You're really gonna choose this as the "bad eminem album" over Encore or Recovery?

here's one

Sound of Silver is aids, This is Happening is far better you imbecile.

how can anyone hate someone great or all my friends

When I first picked up the Album I didnt know what to expect. But it looked like my sort of game so I dived into it anyway. Though the concept exited me, the game was not executed perfectly. I disliked the lack of iron sights and i would rather the basic scope would be acsessed without pressing rmb, and it would be nice to have some new game modes to. because I like being able to dive into the match right away instead of waiting a long time only to die straight away. I think this game has potential in the future although i had no enjoyment in its current state.

You fucking NIGGER

I genuinely don't like this album. Some of the Beatles stuff is tolerable (Sgt. Peppers, Magical Mystery Tour, Abbey Road) but even then it's not really my cup of tea. This album is wholly overrated as far as I'm concerned.

Because they are bad songs.

B O R I N G

Incorrect

I'm not being ironic I fucking hate Animal Collective

what do you like?

0_0

>0_0
lurk more

This. Fuck gays in general.

women pooping on ym chest

>lurk more
Lurk more

Horrendous, I've tried nearly 5 times and I'm always anxious for it to end

I enjoy R+7 though

I lurked here for so long thinking this album was just being meme'd and posted ironically

Turns out you guys actually have trash taste in music. I can say, with out a doubt, this is the worst album I've ever listened to.

you're the newfag here desu

this one

I have no idea why I listened to this pile of garbage!

I basically agree but I legitimately enjoy Frownland

die

>I legitimately enjoy Frownland
Same

this
what a shitty experience

Kys
Agreed

why the fuck would you listen to that

cherry bomb is a new age classic, fuck op

all trash

how to trigger Sup Forums: the thread