I'm going to have to check your bag, sir

>I'm going to have to check your bag, sir.

make me

THIS IS A MOVIE THEATER SHOOTING

>captcha
>935
holy sheeeit

what kind of hairline is that

>ywn look this happy

"the lloyd"

"no"

Where's Jules? Can I at least use the shower first?

why would i have a bag?

i actually took one to a Dark knight rises showing a few days after the shooting without thinking much of it. I was taking summer classes for university and the theater is just a few blocks away so I went to see it after class. I wasn't really a big deal since I asked if they needed to check it but I still had 3 or 4 different people look through all my stuff before I could go in.

because someone with intent on shooting up a theater is going to let the wage cucks stop him

Sure thing my man.

The JUST

wat

A fucking normie doesn't deserve those trips reeeeeeee

This meme has gone to far.

ahh is this recent??

Whats in the backpack?

>nowhere to put my anvil

2/10 is all I can do

>my friend and I decide to plan a trip to the local kinomatograph
>since we won't be singles, we decide to leave our falcons at The Bent Perch, a local hook-up joint for avians
>we save $140 each by bundling our train tickets to MovieTown™ with our tickets to the Totino's™ KinoBowl Stadium
>train trip passes by pretty uneventfully; only one Regal Entertainment™ raider caravan tries to hit us up, and they only got the caboose
>the cavity search as we hit the MovieTown™ border station was pretty gentle, too
>from the train station, it's only a few blocks down Roosevelt-Huggies™ Avenue to this small mom-and-pop restaurant we love
>the place is called McDonald's®, and they have the best shrimp ceviche. Highly recommend it.
>anyway, we grab two orders of the ceviche and some dry champagne as an apéritif
>they even throw in a free Corgi food-jockey to carry the food for us (we still have to pay him a few bones as a tip, though)
>from there, we hitch a ride on the monorail straight to the stadium
>the game is the local MovieTown™ Red-Tails against the CineMark™ Eleonoras, with a concurrent screening of Ben-Hur
>we grab our seats, and the game and movie begins
>movie and game are both pretty boring until the 4th inning/2nd act
>suddenly, the star batter for the Red-Tails hits the strongest ball of the night, and it's heading straight for our part of the stands
>outfielder for the Eleonoras makes a bee-line for it
>but our batter hits a stray updraft as he's heading for second base, and he collides mid-air with the Eleonora
>they start tearing into each other with their talons directly over our heads
>the Eleonora tears out our batter's eye, no doubt ending his bright Falcon-ball career prematurely
>Red-tail starts shitting himself in fear, and we get splattered with a liquid mess of blood, shit, and piss
>our ceviche is fucking ruined, and we have to pay to dry-clean the Corgi
I wouldn't even be that mad about it, but I missed the big chariot part too.

im not a normie you gigafaggot

i guess ill just have to start shooting now!

Imagine the stink.

Why would you need a fake arm though? And how can you browse and meme if you can't see the screen?

>how can you browse and meme if you can't see the screen
amateur

>he doesn't have a braille monitor
lol

>use braille monitor
>every filename is image.jpg because of the normies posting from their smartphones

>new post comes in
>read its filename
>1406671341450.jpg
ah, that's a good one

You use the jacket as a makeshift tent, and use the neck hole to view the kïñô.

How can our memes be real if our screens aren't real