Tonight im gonna drink for the 2nd time in my life Sup Forums. I have Vodka...

Tonight im gonna drink for the 2nd time in my life Sup Forums. I have Vodka. Any way to make a tasty Vodka beverage that tastes like it has no alcohol?? Also Alcohol story thread.

Just don't be a total fag and take shots

don't use absolute, something like russian standard or krupnik. orange juice is not bad, but doesn't completely remove the vodka taste. you could also try just taking a shot and a gulp of a non alcoholic drink

orange juice and 7up
its a shitty version of a screw driver bc they're normally made with white rum but if you just wanna get comfy and are a bitch about taste just down triple shots and wash it down with something. after the second round of triple shots youll be feeling it for the night assuming not extra fat fuck or just ate

mix that horrible vodka with soft, sweet, pulpy peach nectar. 70cl vodka to 1 or 1,5l of juice. then, lots of ice. it will be easy to take, but next time buy a decent malt like 12 yr old glenfiddich or glenlivet instead.

Mix it one part to four with orange juice, or grapefruit juice, or cranberry juice, or lemonade. Citrus/tart flavors tend to overpower and mask the alcohol flavor.

Why would ypu drink vodka if you don't want to taste alcohol

1st time i ever drank I drank too much, did some fucked up shit and puke/cringe when i drink more.

But im going to this party with my buddy's and girls and dont want to be a bitch and only drink god tier soda PEPSI. I plan to sneak in the ingredients and have fun.

Pretty much the jist in this thread is to go with citrus flavours and they're right, you will still taste the alcohol a bit but orange juice masks it the best for me imo

Mix with tang, garnish with lime or celery, best screwdriver ever

>get a nice glass
>fill it half with vodka.
>fill quarter with kalhua
>fill last quarter with baileys irish creame

super fucking alcoholic, but you literally cannot taste it because it's sweet and flavorful as fuck. guaranteed to get your blasted on as few drinks as possible.

but if you want to last the night,
>pour yourself some coffee, add liquor to taste. you will be alert and functional for 4/5ths of the night.

also, if you cared for taste, whiskey mixes in soda and coffee better than vodka does in most things that aren't fruit

I would suggest an Irish whiskey like Jameson/Tullamore if you're looking for something smooth. Now that you're stuck vodka, I can only think of Redbull of something along those lines. "Masks" the alcohol completely from what I recall.

also this

what lol dont be a bitch dude just man up and do it
seriously just be the balls, when someone says who wants a shot? grab the bottle and drink a good 2 gulps. if someone gives you shit tell them fuck off and do better. dont be the guy mixing drinks if no one else is. might end up the only one not drunk because you're trying to parry the whole situation basically, and thats not fun - thats how you get charged for sexual assault

White Russians are good, 1oz vodka, 1oz kahlua, and top it off with 50/50 cream/milk

There should be alcohol at the party, just mix any sort of alcohol with pepsi/coke. Or if you're wanting a bit of a kick, mix different alcohols that are below 20% up to 80% of the cup and fill the rest with juice. Ez

>Irish Whisky
>Smooth
Pick one. If you want smooth, go bourbon. If you want kick, go Irish. If you want a mix, go Scotch.

if all you have is pepsi and vodka, you can do it. i mean, it probably won't be the worst thing you've ever tasted if you're just looking to get smashed

but typically you want your clear liquors in light colored sodas (mountain dew) and your darker liquors like whiskey in dark sodas (like pepsi)

white russians suck ass. they're great for getting drunk if you want diabetes and to shit your fucking guts out the next day. I'm not in love with the taste of alcohol but that shits too sweet. would suggest avoiding because after 1 you wont want another

At my college I would mix that brand vodka with Crystal light. Just make a big jug of your preferred flavour of Crystal light and mix it with your vodka. Depending on the flavor you can barely taste the alcohol unless you make it pretty strong.

If you're not Canadian then ignore this part. But my ultimate go to for cheap drinking and a good time is royal reserve and ginger ale.

Go with an old standard - vodka and orange juice or vodka and pineapple juice. Go light on the vodka until your 3rd drink.

he asked for shit that doesn't taste like alcohol. not shit that prevents diabetes and the alcoolz runz.

This

Or try Apple juice. I've drank that mix a few times when I was desperate. Next time try drinking rum user it's much better

Mix with limeade and crushed ice. Use cherry vodka if you enjoy cherry limeade.

i doubt this youngster is looking for a laphroaig

... Jameson and Tullamore are smooth and very sweet. Not much of a kick to em. Jim Beam would be a good starter as well when it comes to bourbon.

This is a good idea. I've always been a fan of differentiating strengths. Usually starting out softer for the first one or two then a strong one. Eventually as you get drunker the strength can stay higher because you won't care as much

so you give him something that tastes worse than alcohol? just go with juice man. dont buy 4 different fucking things to make a specific alcoholic drink that ur not gonna wanna finish the set of
tl;dr that wasted khalua&baileys tho

I also recommend ginger ale because at least in my experience, ginger ale makes me feel less bloated than other soft drinks.

This.

Only have Vodka. Looks like im gonna have to make a quick run to the store for ingredients.

Every Party i go to my friends and girls always get drunk. I just sit in the back and drink Pepsi. Girls always tell buddys whythey hang out with me cause i am such a party dud.

>I want to become someone who isnt a complete loser so i will change myself only a little.

I will drink a few drinks at party, get ingaged and try to do stuff with the guys.

> they leave me out of some of the cool shit they do at night and tell me the next day.

underageb&

Irish whiskey is smooth as fuck compared to other whiskeys they distinguish themselves that way. Grab any 12 year bottle of Irish whiskey and any 12 year bottle of scotch and you'll know what I'm talking about. You sound like you can only afford shit liquor prices though. And yeah guess what? All liquor at that price tastes like shit in comparison. They give you their shit tier liquor at that price for a reason.

DoleĀ® Orange Peach Mango 100% Juice 59 fl. oz. Carafe.

Take it from a 20 year alcoholic. This shit is magic in a glass with ice and vodka.

Alcohol is the drug-of-choice of plebeians and peasants. Don't bother with alcohol, do some good drugs.

Pick up your shoes bitch and get the fuck out.

or what?

Nothing. Keep doing what your doing.

Mix it with grapefruit juice or cranberry