14. Hilton
15. Decker

Edleman

>Beasley

Jeffery

>Decker
lol

Hogan.

Lmao, he actually is. Dropping all those passes makes you worse than even Dez. At least he only dropped one important pass in the playoffs.

is Odell gay?

It always baffled me why Landry isn't rated as highly as Odell even though they both came from the same school and the former has proven to be much more consistent on a worse team the time they've been in the league.

dude muh one handed catch lol xD he's so hot

this nigga looks like war machine

maybe not gay, but definitely autistic

beasley is the 3rd best receiver on his team, williams > that nigga, williams might be better than dez actually, dez can't run a route to save his life

when will the league realize he's elite?

The fact that he is third in receiving yards and that he was carrying the entire crappy Giants offense to all their points proves he is better

Crabtree isn't even the best receiver on his team.

He's bi curious. I went to college with him.

Did he pound your boipucci?

Why is Hilton so low? He lead the NFL this year even though he's terrified of dying again

evans

Will megatron make it to the hof? Feel bad that he never got a ring.

His freshmen year, a friend of mine was his roommate. He found him sleeping with other guys in his bed every now and then, and there was talk of him receiving blowjobs from guys that were openly gay.

He did have a gf though.

Did you notice anything gay about him with the interactions you had with him?

he is a luck babby

>marshal better than odb

lol good one

I don't know he proves himself time and time again

2 years ago if anyone was paying attention.

no one gives a shit about anything outside the nfce and east biased sb contenders. hardly anyone watches seattle or miami. people think tanneshit is good ffs.

Indeed and crabtree made big drops for the raiders too. They both suck

Keenan Allen

Davonte Adams

Randall Cobb

>not listing emmanuel sanders

No. Lil Bitch pussied out

He eyeballed guys a lot. I notice he does this on TV still.

Also a few homoerotic jokes every now and then. He wasn't the only guy at LSU I knew who did so, but he was one of the most prominent ones.

>d adams
>cobb

lets gooooo

When the lows are very low in terms of turnout and revenue because of the shit fans, the potential is huge. If an LA team went on an owl run, the profits would be massive. The team owners and NFL execs want that. Spit would make sense for the league to rig the team to a title.
Now, if the new team suddenly won a chip, it works look very suspicious. Now, bring TWO teams and have one rise to success, that's far more believable. I guarantee the contract for the move included favorable officiating and insider knowledge. One of the LA teams will reach the super bowl in the next two years.

>muh catch

Marvin Jones
Terrelle Pryor
Tyreek Hill