youtube.com/watch?v=oFyL0XJN9hs
youtube.com/watch?v=C7kW7cT1uGA
youtube.com/watch?v=1rikVftx00w
youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>linking to the potatofag thread

You had ONE job.

This is one of the few times you really could have the wrong backlink

Feels good to be in a bran thread. My life is complete now.

KING IN THE NORTH

Hey I hate that thread as much as you but don't want to further ruin thread tradition. A general without a past is a general without a future.

I know, it's like he watches above us all as a benevolent God

Could've linked to the thread before the potato one

Cast her

Lollys Stokeworth.

>Salsa
>in line to inherit the North
>in line to inherit the Riverlands
>cousin cares enough to send her an army
>no MMD or curse shit to worry about when it comes to having kids
>already flowered
>mother had five healthy kids who survived infancy so good stock

Name a more eligible bachelorette, political match and better broodmare in Westeros for Jon Starkgaryen. North bent the knee once to dragons, now it's time to bend over.

And name a more eligible bachelor, political match, buck and nicer guy for Sansa.

Pro tip, you fucking can't

>True. But they'd be bending the knee to Dany and her literal dragons assuming Jon's identity never really matters.

But that mostly makes Tyrion and the Lannisters strong, not Dany. Tyrion may be her ally for now but his sons and their sons would have two kingdoms and possible Tully ties while Dany's junk still doesn't work.

And on's identity has to matter, all this mystery, all this foreshadowing about it, George hinging adapting the books on Jon's parentage and George saying Jon will find out, has to mean something to the story and not just Jon personally. If it winds up not mattering, the books will go right into the trash and George will have pulled a Lost.

>this is GoT we're talking about

I think that's a weak excuse

>That makes enough sense for it to happen.

I disagree

>baratheons
>dynasty that has been around since aegons conquest
>it has FOUR (4) members, three if you don't count selyse, two if you don't count gendry

No cadet dynasties? No branches? No cousins?

This problem is replicated with all the major dynasties, besides the Arryns but even then they don't have a massive amount of people in their house.

FUCKING FAT FRAUD HACK

>No cadet dynasties?

They are a cadet dynasty of the Tards. And they have cousins, just not with the same name.

Also, the Lannisters have a bunch of cousins.

I'd say GURM is more of a hack for making dynasties last 8000+ years.

>hey are a cadet dynasty of the Tards. And they have cousins, just not with the same name.

mate they've been ruling the stormlands for 8000 years, the baratheon name is spread patrilineally, and they have 2 legit members?

that's fucking autistic

yeah the lannisters are actually decent, they seem like a realistic dynasty

>"House Baratheon is the youngest of the great houses, tracing its descent from Orys Baratheon, one of Aegon I Targaryen's fiercest generals, and rumored to be his bastard brother."

Also, name 1 (ONE) irl dynasty that lasted 8000 years. History is full of royal dynasties whose name died out after several centuries or even decades.

>A general without a past is a general without a future.
Deep as fuck, bro.

Fucking finally. Feels good to be back in a real /got/ thread, even if it's by a Branfag. Thanks Uncle Benjen.

>Look mom! I posted it again!

Daily reminder that Rhaegar is that much on an autist that he probably named Jon Azor Ahai

How do you go from that...

>heartthrob Rhaegar had autism

That would have been interesting development.

Why is Bran just the best boy ever?
I think I might love him.

So why exactly are the books so much better than the TV show.

I know my reasons why but I'm wondering what Sup Forums thinks.

spoopy edition

From a cannon into the sun.

>Have to wait a whole year for more cute Isaacs

>wakes up
>its a King Bran thread

good morning, excellent way to start the day

Good thread

Do you think he's a good cuddler?

>he

He's a good boy. Best boy, really.

yisssssssss

I like how the only autists left in this cesspool are the pedophiles and the sershfags. It says more about the latter

would it make you happy to see yourself get some representation

Since the actor playing hodor is gay, how hard must his dick be?

Thank you Uncle Benjen

/got/ died a while ago, but yesterday was the nail in the coffin.

This is just /bran/ now.

If I was autistic then sure.

Where's the discord-guy from last thread?
I want to join.

diamonds

Just finished reading A Feast For Crows. What the FUCK was GRRM thinking?

>it's a Brienne chapter

He is kill

Progress

but bran is every character so its always been /bran/

> So why exactly are the books so much better than the TV show.

Because D&D didn’t adapt the books, they made up their own story and they’re talentless hacks.

Damn.
Azor Stannis, I suppose.

Look at them. Take a good look. They will never look this successful again.

He wanted to weed out the plebs.

se07ep03

Daenerys Targaryen gets SWEETENED

Are you really worshiping a boy with Down's syndrome?

At least Branfags have some taste.

What went wrong?

Reminder that Sophie has finished filming her scenes for Huntsville and will be headed back to Winterfell soon

I checked the gate, what now

WE HOLD THE GATE

>tfw Lino is doing equestrian training
>tfw Lino is practicing falconry
>tfw Lino has a six pack

Robin will have a MAJOR part to play in the war to come

Back to youtube Preston

In a lot of ways, I understand why they had Jon come back the same.

Beric came back and you realized how bad the memory loss could be.

Cat came back and you saw how coming back could completely change you.

But Jon coming back shows us someone reacting not to memory loss or the change but to the fact there's nothing after death. Gives you different perspective, and a parallel with Gandalf.

Gandalf had some memory issue at first (Beric), he came back changed (Cat) cause he was more powerful and he came back knowing that there's peace and happiness after death (Jon). Each of the three had a symptom of Gandalf's but made more realistic and with a darker twist

pottery

What did CIA mean by this? (pic related)

obviously

good job Sup Forums you did this

imdb.com/title/tt4135218/?ref_=adv_li_tt

/got/ didn't die. A lot of us just didn't post cause potatofag

I miss ramsay

For anyone who says you have to be retarded to see any kind of romantic or sexual tension between Jon and Sansa, I dare you to kiss your sister on the forehead and stare into her eyes when she looks up at you and hold that and tell me it doesn't feel weird. And then do it to your best girl friend or your actual girlfriend and tell me neither of you feel some tension there

I remember when he was a teetotaler. Who corrupted him?

Teetotalers just can't drink, they can smoke just fine

branfags and pedofags

>calling this thread /got/
GINO, user.

Logically I dont think he would swear off drinking as a 14-15 year old kid and not also extend that to smoking/drugs/etc. And regardless he drinks too

>Logically I dont think he would swear off drinking as a 14-15 year old kid and not also extend that to smoking/drugs/etc

I'm just telling you that teetotaler means you abstain from drinking, not drugs or smoking. You can be a teetotaler who does meth and smokes 3 packs a day.

> And regardless he drinks too

Then I guess he teetotal days are behind him, I'd blame Maisie or Sophie's influence

So much poetry.

Arya listened, but will Sansa?

No. Starkbowl, GET HYPE

He posted a picture of himself having a beer then deleted it an hour later, and a few days before that he did the same thing with a picture of himself smoking

what's his problem, is he embarrassed

The heavy handed giving jon all of ned's lines that he never even said to or around jon is so retarded and shit writing but i bet plebs are eating it up

Are you really acting like we have to see Ned say the lines to and around his kids for him to have ever said them?

We also never saw him tell Sansa that Northerners different more loyal more suspicious of outsiders, or tell Jon to keep his shield up or I'll ring your head like a bell, or telling Jon that you find your true enemies on the battlefield, or telling him there's nothing to forgive, doesn't mean he never said them around his kids.

How do you call this haircut?

So? It's retarded that jon is the only child that repeats Ned word for word verbatim repeatedly when the lines he repeats are ones only said onscreen to other characters and not him, it's way too heavy handed and obviously fanservice for the >muh jon is the most starkiest stark!!!!! autists

Inb4 "that's the only time a man can be brave lol" next season

>not liking based Brienne chapters
>not liking the decayed tone of AFFC
I award you the "pleb of the century" award

>ones only said onscreen to other characters and not him, it's way too heavy handed and obviously fanservice for the

So again you're acting like Jon couldn't have learned it from Ned offscreen growing up and call it heavy handed, how autistic are you?

Wow you completely missed the fucking point. you sound like you frequent reddit, maybe you should go back

business in the front, party in the back

aka the mullet

>you sound like reddit

Great argument, 10/10

Explain why the following isn't a good plan.

Dany finds out Jon's a Targ.

Designates him her heir, legitimizes him if need be, marries him to another major House, like the Starks, while she does the same to another powerful House.

If Dany's junk works, they both pop out a lot of kids. Marry their oldest opposite sex kids to each other and marry the rest of their kids to other powerful Houses to tie House Targaryen/Stark to every Great House and major House possible.

If Dany dies during the War, Jon can inherit. If Jon dies, Dany stays Queen. If both die, hopefully Jon knocked up his wife before he left.

All the bases are covered.

>hand instinctively goes up

>"not now sophie fuck leave me alone"

every tiem

because Dany is stupid.

if for hower reason Dany finds out, Varys wil lstep in and prevent that from happening.

the only way everything becomes interesting is if Jon becomes Littlefinger's Targ chicken the same way Dany is Vary's.

just imagine the power play.

A person who wants to serve for the best of the realm is allied with the Targaryen whos out to take everything in her path

and

The person who wants to take everything is supporting the one Targaryen that just wants the best for the realm

Spybowl

Fag hags are annoying as shit, I don't blame him

Why would he practice all that? Isn't he supposed to be terrible at it all? That's the joke. Sweetrobin is for sure littlefingers kid.

Bran autists were the ones to kill the threads this year huh

he was only interesting when roose was messing with him. other than that he was just a boring cartoon character

>Jon
>trusting Littlefinger after Sansa told him only a fool would
>trusting Littlefinger who Varys can expose for betraying Ned

uh, what?

Fuck off branfags are what keeping these dying threads alive

>the books
youtube.com/watch?v=YVJa4Fl34l4
>the show
youtube.com/watch?v=oFyL0XJN9hs

>the books
youtube.com/watch?v=C7kW7cT1uGA
>the show
youtube.com/watch?v=1rikVftx00w

Why does it rhyme so perfectly?

That's one set of nudes nobody even wants. This movie will be comedy gold.

Yeah but be sent to prison for years and years and have your sister be a hostage against her will and raped every night then see each other and have a touching moment then it's not weird. If you go up and do that to your sister for no reason yes it's weird.

Yeah but branfags help keep the normies out and GOT alive. It's a necessary evil like spiders. Branfags are ok in my book.

I knew lots of straight edge 14-15 year olds who were in and out of rehab by 21.

Sophie continues to BTFO of Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

Agreed. COK is my fav but FFC is my second fav.

Don't let boring Jon Snow win

thegotparty.com