What would you do if you liked a cashier you didn't know and have no friends in common with?

What would you do if you liked a cashier you didn't know and have no friends in common with?
Keep in mind that asking her out on the spot, or trying to keep a longer conversation besides autistic could get her in trouble with the manager.
Sup Forums is really creative and i can't even come up with some way to start a conversation...
Any ideas? Specially those not involving chloroform or rope.

Bumping with random shit

Bumplerinno

anyone?

lemme think about it

Are you attractive?
post pic if unsure

Thank you! Wan't me to bump with anything in particular?

Yes your answers to my question below

why not writing your number on something and giving it to her and ask her to call you?
surely that wouldn't get her in trouble

I'd say above average but not movie star hot

Alright so if youre not hideous this shouldnt be too hard. How often do you see this cashier?

That's actually a good idea, thanks

Like once/twice a week

This will make you fucking die of agony if she takes a while. Its better to get her number

I don't know if she is just overly nice or slightly interested already, but she sometimes makes eye contact and smiles even when I'm on the middle/back of the line

Okay so good. I would take the "Whiplash" approach
Make sure youre waiting last in line, so you get more time. Buy a lot of crap so you have more time to talk
Explain to her that you see her often, that you find her attractive and interesting, dont forget the word "interesting" women love it, and that you would like to see her some more.
Ask for her number, if she gives it to you, call in 2 days
If she doesnt, life goes on, at least you were a man and you tried

True, do you think that if I manage to stalk her facebook and add her that might be weird? I mean we probably have no one in common, might look stalkish and freak her out

Dont stalk her facebook, facebook invites makes you look weak
Trust me, even if you will be really nervous, taking the 1 on 1 approach with her will make you seem confident, and women fucking die for confident guys

I see, like all or nothing. I fear that might bring her trouble because of people on the back of the line that might complain (I wouldn't be surprised) the supermarket is kinda busy so being on the back would be impossible

Makes sense, thanks man!

depends on how much of a small talk you're having with her
if a lot, i wouldn't say it's stalkish and if you explain yourself with your affection to her... either she'll give you a shot, or reject you, like she would if you went a different route and no1 will kniw it and you will be able to move on with your life in a jiffy

All or nothing is the best approach, I already told you about confidence
If its busy, this is why you buy a lot of crap, DIFFERENT CRAP, she can fast scan like 10 of the same items.

Cashiers are just nice people honestly i think you are reading too much into it and risk alienating her and making arse of yourself....

Not a lot, and i get what you mean as it would be easier, but I should probably man up and try to do as says.
She seems really shy though, I don't know how she might react

Yep, that is a really likely option, that's why I'd rather approach this as if I had no hint of her attraction towards me as that might just be me making shit up

Shy is good user, bitchy is what you need to watch out for
Shy girls are best grils, and when she becomes intimate with you it'll feel really good because of how shy she used to be
Go for it man, you can do this

Thank you! Honestly!

Sure thing, glad to make a difference

Would say to update us on how it went but I dont check Sup Forums that often, im greycunt on steam, add me there I'd like to know the outcome

Are you me?
I'm in this situation except Picard isn't that busy were i live so the store is mostly empty when i go there

Apply the same advice I gave to user

I'll try, if I manage to do anything I'll get in touch you have my word!
You have it easier, go for it man, good luck!

What a wholesome thread, how about I call you a faggot and a newfag so it balances out, or else we might get banned

Yeah, I'm OP, nothing else would be expected of me

> buy reses and condoms
> pay for shit and hand her roses
> "roses for now [hername]"

What kinda cashier? Like coffee shop or Walmart?

This reminded me of Sunny episode where Frank bought monster condoms for his monster dong
also OP dont do this

hahaha, that would be next level
like Walmart