I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead

I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead.

Lulululololulolo

Id prefer impeachment and a felony conviction. no one will do business with a disgraced felon. it's a fate worse than death for him.

all this rabid hate for Trump and nobody can tell me what he has done that is so terrible or worthy of anger.

Has the government stopped functioning? Did he spit in your cereal? whats the problem?

why do we live in a society of infantalized fools who get overly emotional about everything and cant handle problems?

>impeachment
>happening
>resulting in removal from office

things that will never happen.

he spit in my cereal

well said

IT WAS HER TURN

oh well then I get it in your case. What a dick !

You probably already know, they're trolling. Anyone who talks shit on Trump on Sup Forums is either a really low energy troll or has a legitimate case of crippling autism.

lol. faggots have fucked up fantasies.

I've been trying to figure out the same thing for a year now...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Id like to kill him and the one pulling his strings

It's personal, I don't get everyone else's hate though

you can try.. it doesnt matter.. this is the new america.. get use to it you fucking clit

Checked

Make a thread after your conversation with the Secret Service, and tell us what it was like(if you don't get arrested).

Turn stealing is pretty fucked up. People should put themselves in her shoes, to see how pissed they would be if their turn was stolen. People who do not respect the universally accepted legal and ethical concept of turnsies deserve to be killed.

life will be boring again if that happens

>it's personal

this is you

We're all going to die anyways so what's the point. Who's ever in charge can't stop the extinction of the human race. We've turned into a disease that Earth is trying to kill off. We're literally cooking in boiling water, but we're too stupid to care. Instead of trying to save ourselves we would rather argue over what ideology is better.

get back to work donald. just because nobody likes you doesn't mean you can fetishize it into an excuse for why you're failing at your job. stop talking about building the fucking wall and just do it, stop whining about the courts being mean to you, stop bitching about how hard your job is. youre the president. make it fucking happen.

Implying donny boy even knows about Sup Forums

did you know its actually a federal offense to talk about killing the president? im pretty sure some people would be pretty interested in other things you've been thinking about lately...

fake news

You're so fucking racist, I hope they kill you too, I don't care if you suffer, this is all about love.

This is why liberals are turning kek

Faggot. That's all I'm going to say

These are cute user

i like asian girls :)

why don't you just kill him yourself?

Lmfao. You are a cuck.

I hope someone kills Putin.
Believe me, he is far-far-far worse. I am Russian and I know it by myself.

This is a good thread

hey fucker how do you surpass the time between posts limit