Roast me Sup Forums

Roast me Sup Forums

I'd rather fuck you. Show cock plz

You look like a faggot

You look 99% like a younger version of this complete dork I went to school with.

He was weird as fuck. Obsessed with China, super christian, believe dinosaur bones were tests from satan. Carried around a copy of Mein Kampf a lot.

I just wanted him to fill my pussy up.

I'm probably a complete bitch, but I didn't want the sports guy who were going after me. I wanted to be a complete slut for this sexually frustrated borderline autistic. I'd flirt with him, then laugh with the other girls that I was winding him up, but nope, just wanted one time for him to reach out and grab my tit.

I'm assuming the allure was from leading this good, god fearing boy down the path of unmarried sin. He married pretty young to some plain chick who I've heard is as weird as him, so I guess I'm happy for him, but I still wish I could go back and just have him once. Just take his virginity in a minute long romp while he makes the loudest cum noises ever.

So when are you going to shoot the school?

bost benis

Writing this has got me wetter than an otter

this is probably a copypasta but tbh was pretty hot to read

Nope. Just my raw desire to be filled with Alex's cock while he fumbles with my tit and tries not to cum (unsuccessfully)

Fuck off, Koty.

moar

Is he related to Marcel Heße?

you want more, don't you?

you filthy jew.

gib

As a gay man, I cannot stand women, they drive me insane with their... well you know how ya'll can get.

But a woman like you, might fucking turn me straight. So blunt... so decisive...

stop being such a gay, user.

russell crowe's pig-nosed autistic son he doesn't tell anyone about? is that you?

im not gay per se but this is an exception

mOOOOOAR

OH GOD I'M SURROUNDED
YOUR LIKE 12

>>▲
>▲▲

I know what I want, not going to beat around the bush, especially when some fat bitch has taken my man and had his first load direct pumped up her vulva.

Where can I find young (but legal) christian dorks who wanna fill my cunt up without hanging around schools hahaha

OP: You still here ?

>tfw you made it gay
>tfw its the only way to triforce now

Dont come back here til ur actually 18

I'm sure you do, you naughty pervert.

Underage for sure. No older than 16

gib closeup of dick pls

That's the best I have. It's not me, btw. I'm not really sure if that was implicit or not.

thanks fam

is this a set? just from filename

Is that just a hairy,disfigured dick?

Is it true?
Watches at 0 $?

It's too small to be a set, so I just dumped it with random files. There's no name or anything either.

they're pretty gucci tbh

are they private or just on net?

that kid looks about 14

wtf are you doing m8

They're probably on the net.

He's 18.

Op in a couple years

I'll dump the rest. There aren't many more anyway, or at least not many good ones left.

thanks my negev

np, faggot.

It's already over, btw. This isn't the same guy anymore.

im not complaining

thanks again

>not 14
>Superdry

pick one

I told you it was small.

Your knees have it comin' next, kid!

nice metaphor, skank

now lets see those tits

moar like this

you're like 12 -14 and already looking pretty ugly. you will be a virgin for a very very very long time, consider prostitutes

keep posting

Will post if I find it, but only if it isn't too sketchy.

Don't get it why you didn't.

those are some massive balls
more of those

That set is already here. Check the filenames from 147 to 152.

petition for more closeups

discord delete .gg/ delete BN2kEyT

Is this pizza

shhhh no what are you talking about

Nope.

Because he wanted a nice christian girl to marry before giving her is cream load :(

I'd have happily let him stick me in a music practice room.

cum

I don't really want to dig up anything, but if I find something I promise I'll show you.

MOAR

Don't have more, nigger. Sorry.

the file names beg to differ fag

Yes, but they're not the same guy.

i dont care just keep dumping

It's hard to find something good that I can actually post. I don't want to dump too much trash.

not gay. buy i would reck n lick that ass. LOL

would anyone bang me?

It's not about being gay or not. There's a deeper meaning a lot more complex behind your reaction to that pic, if you are really careful and stop to think about it for a second.

why? whats wrong, why do i have to think for a sec? i know its contradictory.

nothing to be worried about bro, im not gay either and id definitely fuck it too. always had a fantasy about fucking/sucking a boy but dont think i could ever do it

Sorry to intrude my dudes, but can anyone find a source link for this? Thanks.

I won't explain it here, but it has a lot more to do with precisely what you are seeing than with the implied sexuality applied in other places.

i have a list of things it would have to be though, like a completely shaven skinny clean guy

Depends

yeah its at why would u want that dead gif .com