Why do we keep pretending we aren't mind broken as fuck? Our morale is at its lowest point...

Why do we keep pretending we aren't mind broken as fuck? Our morale is at its lowest point, people are actually afraid to root for Argentina. Self hate went up 500%. People hate our players and barely watch the matches anymore, now giving a fuck about other sports (We even cheered when Argentina won 5-man football as if it were the WC, like releasing everything that couldn't be released in the past) The aura felt after these two last finals.... you didn't really want to be near anyone those days.

Chile, not even once :3

My favorite argentine poster is the self-hating Halal weeb who now masturbates to Ronaldo in every Messi thread. It's sad but hilarious.

Talk for yourself, kiddo

what a terrible edit.

How old are you? 10?

You've been losing finals since I have memory and i'm 21, I mean I still remember that 2004/2007 Copa America final where you got fucked by Brasil and your players were throwing away the medals.

You keep losing and losing but somehow you guys still think you're the best and then get buttblasted when SURPRISE, you lose again

>now giving a fuck about other sports
which ones?

cause you're entitled fucking shits

Fuck bro that hit in the feels. I'm Argentine and the loss sucks but life is good, you'll obviously win another World Cup . Argentina need to win something to restore that pride that was there 2010 esque

cool story

Perhaps it's time to realize that you aren't as successful as you think you are.

You only won two Cups, same as Uruguay who didn't won again since the Mesozoic ended, one of those wins was at home (same as meme winners like France and England) and with some hints of dictatorship involvement, and the other one thanks to Maradona's meme magic and that Burruchaga wasn't Higuain and didn't choke. And both of those wins happened only 8 years apart of each other.

Also, you haven't won a trophy in like 20 years.

South America Power Rankings
>Brasil
>Argentina
>Uruguay
>Chile
>Colombia
>Peru
>Paraguay
>Ecuador
>Venezuela
>Bolivia

Am i rite?

>We even cheered when Argentina won 5-man football as if it were the WC
this is bullshit. A common argument between edgy contrarians I swear
The celebration for the victories in futsal, hockey and tennis were in accordance to their following. I didnt see caravans celebrating any of these, just a general good feeling and nothing else (mostly after the davis cup)

>Don't worry Argentina, I'll save you

look at his package ;3

Lol, literally everything you posted is wrong

No one here thinks like you, please commit hare-krishna

Sometimes I wonder why people in South America keep going. It's such a mess and everyone wants to kill each other.

If I was cursed and lived in SA I'd just try to swim to Japan or something.

When you are not protestant (or jewish) like yourself you don't think 24/7 about making money and having money

I'd kill myself if I lived in 1st world countries like Canada or Finland. You have nothing to do and 11 months a year you have snow, such a life to be lived!

I'm sorry you live in SA user, I hope you can escape one day.

I ain't as bad as you could think, not all SA is the same, just like not all NA is the same

If you say Guyana and Argentina are the same just because both are located in SA then I could say Canada and Mexico are the same becaue both are located in NA

>I
It

hes right tho

>Always bringing up Uruguay

Why are small teams so jealous of us, leave us out your shitty squabbles

This

People from countries like Ecuador talking shit about Argentina, Brazil or Uruguay always make me laugh

What the fuck are you talking about. Chile must be one of the safest countries on earth atm. We don't have niggers (just fucking Congolombians and Haitians) and don't have Muslims.

Estan buscando por todo el mundo al chileno que mato a una chinita hace 1 mes.

>hating on Higuain
this meme again... they must be Messi fans scapegoating

yeah he blew some chances but so did Messi and Aguero managed to play worse than all three

if you want to blast Higuain for choking I suggest you look at European cups like the Champion's League and Europa, that's where he chokes the hardest not for Argentina

;_;

gay cunt

>Uruguay above Chile.
nice try americunt

You have been for the last 20 years. Why do you start complaining now?

Askshully, Urugay should on top of Tina. Stay mad, arse fiddler.

>uruguay
yeah, you're an expert on the subject of loosing

He can't be wrong about being broken though. You lost 3 (THREE) straight finals in 2 consecutive years.

Adriano GOAT

Get an actual NT manager

>you now remember Chila was a man down in the last final and was sure to lose
>until Rojo tried to kill Vidal

>You keep losing and losing but somehow you guys still think you're the best and then get buttblasted when SURPRISE, you lose again

I think its some sort of social thing. We chileans always think we are the worst and always compare to how good other countries do (not only in football, in everything). Argies are the opposite, they always think they are the best. Thats why we keep improving and they keep going to hell

tfw no antonella gf

I used to believe it was either a portubro or a Spanish Halal proxy

Uruguay has always been a strong side. This is Chile golden age and even still a weak Uruguay side wouldn't be an underdog.

That's why they literally lose 3-1 in the last match
>tf
>tt

Listen texas, pisco is peruANO.

You lost 3-0 a couple months before that, retard.

>cuantas_copas_tenes.png

>tfw last final Argentina won was to Mexico
Since then they've lost the following finals
>World Cup
2014 (Germany)
>Copa America
2016 (Chile)
2015 (Chile)
2007 (Brazil)
2004 (Brazil
>Confederations Cup
2005 (Brazil)
1995 (Denmark)

Freezertina

Is Uruguay white?

life is about enjoying your friends, family and food. You don't need to be rich for that, if I were a protestant getting kicked out of the house at 18, living for work and never iteracting with anyone i would just kill myself

Instead you're going to have 8 kids my catholic beaner friend

And that's fine. They'll take care of me when I'm old (I may live with them) and keep me company instead of dumping me in a retirement home

It's kind of true, you see many wealthy countries are more unhappy than dirt poor countries. However for me and probably other educated people we would be much happier by having good wages.

>dinoguayo
>living in the past

Kek, classical.

>tfw based Alexis ended Messi's career

>then I could say Canada and Mexico are the same becaue both are located in NA
It will soon be anyway.

What match is that?

>asspained WOPventus fans just cant stop fucking fat argie fag cock

>We even cheered when Argentina won 5-man football as if it were the WC, like releasing everything that couldn't be released in the past

lmao wut? that shit wasn't the cover in any journal whatsoever, it got topped by a Boca player banter or something

We don't have racial tension, we barely have problems with muslims, nobody takes SJW seriously, no monthly ISIS lone wolf/shooting attack, we can get all the good things of the western culture, barely any religious, ethnic or political tension between countries.

This is top comfy life for middle class.

I just wanted to remind you hermanos that this guy has more cups than you do

Una golondrina no hace la primavera. Además, si más no recuerdo el tipo que se suicidó por cámara y era fanático de Björk era Uruguayo.

>Chile, not even once :3

no argie in history would praise a chilian
regueton detected

hola

migue

el rudeza te va a hacer mierda

esto no es Sup Forums ;3

jajajaja

le estas mostrando al pirata que ese sol es un buen edit, o me estas mostrando el mensaje ese diciendome que es un mal edit?

tweez234

qepd.....

pobre loco........ tyrone no lo cuido esta era su imagen

el ultimo que apague la luz.-

Here's an idea, invade the Falklands.

Yeah being middle/upper class in South America is the GOAT life lottery in my opinion. Not if you're born into these shitholes though. Being poor in South America must be really awful, if I was born into poverty I'd rather be a fucking leaf than living in a Villa.

Cause being poor in burgerland is so good...

It isn't good by any means but it's not as shitty and hopeless as being born in a favela. There's always a way out of poverty if you play your cards right and outsmart your environment in America.

I doubt there are any scholarships for favela kids. Here if you get straight As in highschool you could have your uni tuition paid by various scholarships and even get have some money for living expenses if you come from a low income family. Even if you don't get perfect grades you still can get student loans to pay for college and assuming you choose the right career you can absolutely pay those back. Even if you don't want any school you can get side hustles or become a general contractor for various construction businesses or a real estate license.

Your only enemies here are nigger culture, drugs and alcohol, even if it's gotten bad this is still the most prosperous nation on earth. It's non debatable.

If you're born in a favela it will extremely hard to get out, it's almost as bad as being sentenced to a life of poverty.

You have to go back

>I doubt there are any scholarships for favela kids. Here if you get straight As in highschool you could have your uni tuition paid by various scholarships and even get have some money for living expenses if you come from a low income family. Even if you don't get perfect grades you still can get student loans to pay for college and assuming you choose the right career you can absolutely pay those back. Even if you don't want any school you can get side hustles or become a general contractor for various construction businesses or a real estate license.
Favela is a thing only in Brazil.

And we have free education, scholarship means nothing to us because our students don't get indebted FOR TRYING TO FUCKING STUDY, yes yes the
>american dream if you play your cards right
Happens everywhere you mongoloid, I had a friend that was dirty poor he would sell hot dogs all morning while studying in between clients, then he'd go to uni and after that sell hot dogs for a couple more hours, then go home and study more and ask help of classmates with things he didn't understand or couldn't finish because of time issues. Nowadays he's a doctor and he earns a lot. There's a lot of cases like that, nobody will deny you anything if you want to study, of course if you choose drugs and alcohol then there's nothing anyone can do but the same happens in the US

Burgers are so stupid, you think you're the only country that allows people to grow if "you play your cards right" when it's the most common thing in the world

Es un chicano colombiano ese, escapo de su pais

Stop crying, if you defeat us the next match, you'll recover your morale and will be the same insufferable assholes that you have always been.

>if
I think they aren't gonna recover from this anytime soon lad.