Kazakhstan switching to latin alphabet

>Kazakhstan switching to latin alphabet

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-russia-airplane-idUSKBN14E02Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nnR-2ekyXy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really hope this happens. Cyrillic alphabet is not suited for Kazakh nor Mongolian.

t. nigger

Good, they'll be just like their Turkish brothers :^)

Imagine if Mongolia drops both Cyrillic and Latin and just goes with that trippy ass ribbon script.

>yfw sultan erdogan expands his influence into central asia and the middle east at the same time

Almost the last to do it. I think only Tajiks write in Cyrillic

If only they fully switched to their sandnigger language and forgot Russian so they wouldn't be able to migrate to our cities anymore. Unfortunately, it's not the case.

B-but kazakh girls are qt as fuck lad

Some of them are qt but it does not change the fact even best of them behave like country bumpkins. Culture and Kazakhs are two incompatible things.

Should switch to the Turkic runes instead desu

shut the fuck up your country is already giant so it doesn't matter

>not caring about migrants destroying his country's culture
>wonder who is behind this post
t. Li Zhong Wei

said the country has Chechen as a part of it

ANNEX THEM, RUSSIA!

no one wants to live with arrogant pieces of shit with no honor
and our live standarts are almost the same

They all should switch to Arabic scribbles and ban Russian language.

That is what he is talking about, you dumb leaf.

>not wanting a qt bumpkin girl
>not wanting to charm her with cityboy attitude
>not watching her get wide eyed at skyscrapers
>not having 14 kids

>honor
Kek. Asians have 0 culture, intelligence, honor, I've seen plenty of them and Churkas. Russians are least conservative and cultural people in the world (Europe) but your brethren invented some deeper levels of degeneracy. No offence but "honor" doesn't exist anywhere in the East. Maybe in Northern Europe.

We actively hate them, espeically those refusing to assimilate into our culture.
Look, steppe nomad shit talking about honor. What made you honorable, centuries of plunder and murder commited on civilized settled people?

>having 14 kids
What

>said the tribal swampnigger civilized by Vikings, Greeks, and Mongolians

You're nothing

It's when you do naked cuddles and milk inside her over and over. She's oxidizing right now.

post kazakh qts. and not just the volleyball girl

>had war with every single beighbour
>"-why everyone hates us? :("
>colonize central asia
>"-rrreee dumb migrants dont come here!"
>make famine in kazakhstan and ukraine
>"-we dindu nuffin it was gommies we good goys"
>migrant from uzbekistan/kyrgyzstan just doing his work
>"-14/88 white russia !!!"
>chechen or dagestan guy btfo some ruskis, fucks ruski bitches
>"-heeey they are part of us its ok"
absolutely disgustin
russian pigs

No wonder you're going extinct

My great grandfather was one of 16 kids

His son had 10 kids

My father had five of us

Stop bullying Kazakhstan RIGHT FUCKING NOW, Ivan

Is that what they teach on history lessons in Kazakhstan these days? I'm not even surprised lol. And since culture of doubt (lika any other form of culture) is non-existent in Central Asia you just blindly fell into government anti-Russian propaganda. I would just tell you one thing: if it weren't our help all your nation would be massacred by Dzungars.

I can partly agree about Greeks because it is a fact.

Kazakh > Russian drunkard slave shitters

is potassiumistan better than russia?

What are you doing here, sandingger? Aren't you supposed to bomb yourself in some crowded place?

balkan europe is trash europe

why are you guys bullying each other? ;_; Sup Forums is supposed to be for polite discussion

Not sure about kazakstan but russia is switching to latin in 2018 in time for the world cup

Do most Kazakhs look mongoloid?

I doidn't say anithing of that and that doesn't disaprove the fact that Asians are savages with no culture. I didn't say we are the beacon of civilization (we are uneducated, too emotional and dumb) but yes, Russians stand millions light years above you or anyone from the East except China-Korea-Japan. Caucasioans are basically animals with human features. Not talking about Georgians and Armenians, they are gods among dirt like Chechens and other undeveloped spieces.

>all these butthurt russians

Why don't you follow your shitty Russian planes foot steps and end yourself

>Vikings, Mongolians
>civilised
>ever

>a fucking KANG

>le protectors drom dzhungars meme
you bastards sold to them cannons and rifles and forced cossacks and bashkirs to attack our north borders.
Kazkahs have a proverb
If you're a friend with russian, always have an axe with you

Just showing a dog it's place. They are our Mexicans except Mexicans don't explode. Some Central Asians would starve to dead without us and I think we should let them do it. They are not welcome by regular people and we want to be as far from them as we can. W ewere kind and let them live, so they should be forever grateful and fuck off or shut up and keep cleaning our toilets.

What's so bad about them? What makes them worse than Chinese/Koreans?

>we were kind
hahahahah
sit on the bottle ivan
no one asks your shitty permision to enter your country and fuck you woman

I couldn't care less about that plane crush. After all, it was boarded by people stupid enough to *****voluntarily***** visit your shithole of a country.

I meant this
reuters.com/article/us-russia-airplane-idUSKBN14E02Y

Switching alphabets should be according to linguistics, not politics.

>mfw i see russians accuse other nationalities of being degenerated and not being conservative enough

They might also change their name, not being a "-stan" anymore

Chinese and Koreans had some kind of culture
Stannigers live in steppes they created nothing

stupid faggots
bulgarian alphabet is the most aesthetic alphabet in europe/world

why would you remove it

>PARTLY agree about greeks
we made our own culture n shiet!

Westernization. Americanization. Closer ties with Turkey.

i like how every country in this thread has a historical reason to hate russia

Kazakhstan is twice the country Russia is.

t.non country

This is a terrible betrayal of Cyrillicdom.
Russia annex those faggots.

Why aren't they switching to arabic alphabet? Kazah is a Turkic language, isn't it?

Cyrillic alphabet is good for slavic languages since it contains sounds that are common in them like Х, Ш, Щ, Ч, but it would make absolutely no sense to implement it in a language of different group.

A non-country is aa country with no history, like Russia. You snow niggers only became a thing in the 19th century.

You are like a little baby.

>honor exists in Northern Europe

Ruski let me laugh, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHA

Scandinavia and especially Sweden is the most cucked and culturally weak place on this planet.

>russia has no histo-

Before the 19th century you were literally irrelevant. Nobody gave a shit about you and most people probably didnt even know Russia existed.

how long till russia switches to latin alphabet?

I think we're getting sidetracked from the real discussion here which is of course Hesburger.

Most of them are as ugly as sin.

It will never happen.

What's the difference, though? Both are alphabets, they are functionally the same if you add unique characters, like they do in both Latin and Cyrillic. Switching to or from an abjad like their old Arabic script would be an actual change, this is essentially aesthetic.

Fuckno, I don't want 12 million slant-eyed sandniggers to join my country.

Kys, mambet.

>Comparing greeks to gook niggers and snowniggers

Go eat burger

They opened one of those here and made a special item on the menu exclusively for Bulgaria. It's a kebab burger.............. Bankruptcy can't come soon enough for you ignorant fucks.

I miss moot.
At least he rangebanned shitposting countries like Russia.

Are you going to be racist towards food?

It's just a bit of banter.

>16
>10
>five

Holy fuck, why do you breed like rabbits?

>Westernization. Americanization.

I'd prefer my nation to be completely exterminated in a nuclear holocaust than get "westernized."

Latin is more relevant, and thus more practical, thanks to western influence and wealth

>I'd prefer Russia to be completely exterminated in a nuclear holocaust
Oh, don't worry, we all do.

We will.

In the same way we will adopt complete terms and concept, until they get structured into our greater thought structure, then they will be translated into Turkic terms and completely assimilated.
This will happen gradually.

We're also analyzing how our script evolved, for some the mirrored object is still known, such as for ya(y)-, meaning, looking like and representing a bow... in the next step we might engineer new letters/ words, with the same logic.

This will also offer us to develop a sign language that will look similar to the script, allowing new types of interaction with cameras (stacking script into it), and via baby sign language a way earlier introduction to the script.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnR-2ekyXy4

We should better switch to glagolitic alphabet. Latin is an invention of the satanic degenerate west.

>I'd prefer my nation to be completely exterminated
Your government will do that soon.

Qazaqhia would be 10/10

>bulgarian alphabet

>What made you honorable, centuries of plunder and murder commited on civilized settled people?

nice one

God himself approves of this post. Absolute truth.

>She's oxidizing right now.

That's why you need to keep your girl in a reducing atmosphere.

Mongolians, khazaks and finns should allswitch to using pic related.

Kek forgot pic.

This. Swedes literally look the other way when sandniggers rape their women in public in broad daylight.

I am not exaggerating one bit, this actually happened.

>I've seen butthurt russians for the first time

Why not use both?

>Russians on Sup Forums actually getting mad at something
I never thought I'd see the day.

If you're gonna go that far might as well just use arabic script

Arabic is fugly though.

The pic you posted is just arab written in another direction.

Because only the worst country in the world does that(Serbia)

>Cyrillic alphabet is good for slavic languages since it contains sounds that are common in them like Х, Ш, Щ, Ч

t. hardboiled denier of h, š, č and šč