Anyone want to move to Cambodia with my girlfriend and I? Were planning to go in December after the rainy season...

Anyone want to move to Cambodia with my girlfriend and I? Were planning to go in December after the rainy season. I can supply lodging and shitty work until then; enough for us to save up enough for a very reasonable place. Just seems like it would be a bit more fun with another party In the mix. I'm in central Nc right now. Were tired of America, and can't imagine living life here in poverty, when we can teach english 25 hours a week there and live like gods. Any takers?

I'm up for this OP. Although that area of the world is rife with pretty much every animal that can kill you, we can settle down somewhere nice. I'll respect your space and privacy, and contribute to the household income as well.

sounds like whoever goes will probably get gagged and bound

sex traffic memes, never fall for that shit

Stop trying to start a cult you faggot

I'm down. Just as a warning, I will cuck you so hard.

Are you for real? Age/location?

I'm not trying to shit on your dream, but have you really looked into the ins and outs of the whole thing? Like your odds of dying if you get into an accident and need anything beyond a level V trauma center?

20/ Toronto, Canada

There's Thialand for that. A cheap flight over. Nothing a few bucks wouldn't fix up. If you're that fucked it dosnt really matter where you are.

Like I'm going to hop a cab to the airport in the middle of a cardiac event.

Well, if you want to keep in touch maybe we could link up on skype. Do you have a passport yet? Also, would you want to head down here until then, or link up there? I've looked at the ins and outs and it really seems like a paradise.. My girlfriend and I are both working 2 jobs so we can start life over on easy mode

LEAVE THIS COUNTRY NOW FAGGOT!

You clearly dont respect and/or understand the freedom and opportunity you have been born into. You are a selfish entitled waste of flesh and the embodiment of the cancer killing this country.

>GTFO

Throw me your Skype, and we can continue there.

I respect the country faggot, not like it matters. I'm sure as shit not giving up my citizenship. There are just better opportunities outside the country for me.

-- give me 5-10 mins on my skype. I'm gona create a throwaway to post and I'm making dinner

You do know that you must be fluent in their native language to teach enrish right

OP do I get to make fuck with your GF if I come with? I work remotely so I don't have to depend on some job that may or may not be there when I arrive.

>can't imagine living life here in poverty
>I'm sure as shit not giving up my citizenship

You are a walking contradiction. Your a poorfag loser because you make poorfag loser decisions. Your problems have just begun. Pity.

I'll move to cam-booty-ya, you know what I'm saying?

U so lazy

Your gf will change her mind once shit gets real. They always do. Her family and friends are here. Expect to get dumped at the last minute. Mark my words. Mark them.

or free workers while you force them to cook drugs for you