Devout Satanist / Brew Master - AMA

Devout Satanist / Brew Master - AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWqLdJJ4r-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do u think about our lord and saviour Jesus Christ?

You guys act so hardcore, but you're actually softer than most of us Christians and definitely have less butt sex

It's not worth being a prisoner in Malkuth. The evil one blocks transcendence into higher self.

Seems like a nice guy I suppose.

Would you mind rewording that in the form of a question?

Brash?

Sure.

Trve?

Allahu Akbar
The sword of Allah is close to the satanist

Islam is far more hardcore than satanism

I actually prefer firearms.

Do you like The Ninth Gate?

it's my current favorite movie

For close i think he means on your neck user

Satanism isnt about being "hardcore". Clearly you dont understand how this works. A for effort tho.

I did enjoy the movie somewhat. I found it to be a bit of a let down at the end however.

Understandable, but not too bad in general.

What is satanism about? it is a religion of peace too?

I am aware. My response was meant to be a statement as well as sarcasm.

I think it builds you up to something that never happens.

Yes. Satanism does not encourage violence of any kind. It is about being able to think rationally as an individual and not following the herd mindset.

But all people are atheist now and doing all they want disrespecting God so your actually a sheep too...

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=UWqLdJJ4r-s

I dont waste my time disrespecting anyones beliefs. I have a far more important things to do with my time than to trash what another fellow man may believe in. Not all satanists are amused by shitting on others "way of life".

Then,wtf you do as satanists? sing?fuck? what

did no one notice my fucking trips?

No. I do not own black robes. My appearance is very "normal" I suppose.

I dont understand. I do the same things as other people. Satanism does not change my daily schedule. Yes I am devout but only in the sense that I do not hide it and I stick to my beliefs. I go to work monday through friday brewing beer, installing and repairing beer systems. I have children that I spend most of my home time with the same with my wife of 15 years. I play video games ect ect.

What trips?

Then ur not really satanist u just like t be called like this but u dont pray satan dont do black magic dont do sex orgies ecc so u juist pretending like christians who dont go to curch

So what's the difference between satanist and atheist?

he pretends.i know hardcore satanists and they do all kinds of black magic curse people ecc ugly shit

This you?

My blasphemy occurs mostly at work and it is very subtle. For example, one of my recipes requires holy water (which we get from a local church that has no idea what we are doing with it). I bring in a few friends and they perform black mass around the water. I also use a pale malt for this recipe that we smoke using crucifixes. We use a ton of hops in this recipe as well. Its very tasty and ya know... not church friendly.

haha. It could be.

The curch is satanist too

I think your thinking of a different type of satanist. I am a Lavey Satanist.

Rhetorical question fag.
This b8? Or are you really this cringy?

Not OP, but. You've clearly never interacted with the Order of Nine Angles and its offshoots.

What kind of Satanist?

Satanists are typically much more self centered. We think very highly of ourselves. I will look out for me and mine before I even think about you or yours. Starving man on the corner? Fuck em. Not my problem.

>edgy brew "master"

How tight is your top bun right now?

You seem on edge. Everything ok?

Lavey used to have sex orgies with animals n use magic

>ask me anything
>doesn't answer question

Im bald.

>Satanism is about thinking as an individual an not following the herd mindset
>But if you don't follow the rules and nonconform the same way we do, you're not one of us

Y'all motherfuckers need David Myatt.

Why are you even a satanist? What is the purpouse?

Sounds like your talking about Crowley. Can you provide sources for this info?

satanist brewmaster
what?

You have a hipster beard though, amirite?

I brew beer for a living

No

So you are basically a Sith?

I doubt that.
Edgy hipster confirmed.

yes.

Would you feel better about it if I played along with your accusations? Yes, I have handlebar mustache, hipster beard, super tight top bun, tight jeans, neon green sun glasses, ect ect. ya got me bru. Grats :)

My hour is up. Have fun Sup Forums

>would you feel better if I admitted I'm a massive faggot?
Yes, thanks.

No, our good faggot friend OP is more like an Insufficient Light Jedi.

Sith was a secretive organization with clear ideological agendas with well-planned goals with serious and far-reaching implications.

Dark Jedi were Jedi who used the Force to their own ends, but had no qualms against criminality and violence, and had no regard for society's rules.

OP thinks Satanism is about gaining power awfully and non-violently, within the safe and comfoy confines of society, because, no, real Satanists are just assholes who don't care about homeless people, but they wouldn't actually hurt anyone.

He's not even a Dark Jedi. This faggot is an Insufficient Light Jedi at best.

but what does satan have to do with it?

So you could sum him up as a dickhead-atheist?

A dickhead-pussy-atheist.

discord delete .gg/ delete BN2kEyT