Good evening, anonymous! It's been a while... Is life getting you down? Need someone to lend an ear?

Good evening, anonymous! It's been a while... Is life getting you down? Need someone to lend an ear?

Or maybe you just want a hug, or the closest approximation to it. I'll happily provide that as well.

Whether you need asylum from the downpour outside or advice for the woes of life, you can find it here. At least for the next hour or so.

We'll keep it simple, just to make sure I don't miss replying to anyone.

>fortune
and your name for a simple fortune cookie, a la Shrine tradition...

>advice
if you would like myself and or others to listen to your plight...!

Or

>hug
If you simply need a hug and some kind words.

It can feel like an uncaring, unaccommodating world out there at times, anonymous. I just want to do the little bit I can to make your day a little less awful.

So everyone try to help me out by fostering a welcoming atmosphere and being kind to each other, okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1evHoJjXtNO
vocaroo.com/i/s0Z9txVMRhgt
vocaroo.com/i/s1rGkMhzNnVG
vocaroo.com/i/s1uC8IBywOBO
vocaroo.com/i/s1gOyogr60nz
vocaroo.com/i/s01GY9WZ0rJU
vocaroo.com/i/s0TXqjb2PE9A
vocaroo.com/i/s130dQWdqCdW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go outside

Well... how about these buns?

>reddit

I could very much use a hug and a Fortune cookie.
Use Phish, as the name please.

Is it nice out there?

Fortune, Mark please

helo lou eeze

>Go outside
The most appropriate response to something like this

Have a hug *hugs* E>
it's very hot outside here though...

hello

vocaroo.com/i/s1evHoJjXtNO

While out on my delivery yesterday my bike got screwed. An hour later I was out finishing the delivery.
-Koi

*hugs close*
Care to tell me about it?
>Phish has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Pink", "90".
>Mark has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "White", "10".
ez louisey, yep. That's what they call me.
Hey there! Long time no see, huh?

Yotsuba wants a Hug to0

*hug*
Need to talk, user? I can't give you a cookie, but I'll listen to you and do my best to help.

Hello! How's thing?

Your voice sounds glorious today Koi. Shame about your bike, that sounds like it was nasty.

Mmh...

Ya. Been busy and missing notifications and such.

what thing?

vocaroo.com/i/s0Z9txVMRhgt
-Koi

Hello, Koi. You should join us for game night some time.
*hugs*
Here's hoping you're doing alright!

*things. I have clumsy fingers. How are things?

Hm. Got lucky there; every time I wreck my tires they fail catastrophically it seems. Glad yours got fixed so quickly.

Yey, Thank you so much
Have this it's a clover from the 404 fields where i live, have a nice day.
*Runs back to the 404 House*

Wish the best for the thread!

Maybe the thread is being made outside? Multi tasking. How are you doing?

*hug* Hey hon... What's up?

Hi! Where is that?

Hai! *huuugs* How are you doin' hon?

I'm doing passable.

doing ok. Thinking of writing a book or something. I already got a map planned out for a world. Now doing different biomes for each land mass, then lore and history. Dont know how far
i'm going to go though.

This might come in handy in about five minutes!

:<

*hug*

Ah? Offering me a hug?
*hugs*
It's alright~

Good evening Rock.

I just recently wrote a short story based on a painting, and realized how much I love creating a world all my own. It was fun, but it didn't feel nearly as rich as writing with my own environment.

I wish you the best of luck user, and I truly hope you succeed in your project. Would you mind showing us your map? If you'd rather not, that's okay.

We can last longer than this, Bunny! My first thread started slow but went to over 350 replies. It'll just take a little while to pick up.

So are you just filling in for Tewi until the best bunny can take over?

So, what era will it be inspired in?
#IceCold #ShotsFired

Are you out there, user? I'm sure you are.

Hah, best bun's already here, tewi is off somewhere recording for the hit sequel by Rare, "Banjo Tewi". Protip, it's gonna suck.

No idea, just found them.

Thanks. Trying to write a whole new world and cultures and history. Just need to get away. Something diff rent from this place. Original thought.

As for the maps they are still being drafted up. Nothing special to see. Although I got some basic lore and history for my world and set locations I want.

Hiya! How are things going?

Why fill in for what's there?

>Banjo Tewi

You're killing me :v Hehehehe...

pffffftt ok I'm dying over here...

But her luck stats are high. Reisen on the other hand...

vocaroo.com/i/s1rGkMhzNnVG

I would, but I've been busy with other things while it's on.
-Koi

Huh, that actually sounds really cool, no lie. You mind sharing some?

It can be argued that Tewi is only good for that too :v

Damn... I saw what happened to the bike, that's really a bleedin' shame. Get it replaced yet?

Not her but Reisen has military training.

I'm not writing anything at the moment, though I may start another short story soon. Ask I'm only sort of anonymous, but will you talk to me? I can't make sense of the world... I'm confused by charity and the anti-drug movements. What do they want, why are they suddenly so prevalent? They're not doing anybody any good. I know the people they're targeted at.

Awesome! It's a powerful feeling, eh? I love doing that, creating somewhere new and working out how it works... I should do it again.

Just okay. How are you, Rock?

Ahh, that makes sense. I didn't think a tire could be repaired in an hour...

It's good that you guys on the delivery team work together so well like that. I don't know any team that swaps gear and time slots or routes around so easily.

Found the lolicon.

Will would like his fortune please user.

Wow, so flattered.
Damn skippy.
Not sure I understand. Care to elaborate? I think the goal of such things is rather straightforward... I suppose whether they're effective is pretty debatable, but... You know... Opinions, they're a magical thing.
>Will has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Yellow", "15".
Please utilize
>fortune
in the future, dear.

Need some advice, but I'll keep it simple.

I feel kind of like a child, but my gf has been hanging out with this girl that I don't like. I ask her to stop and she says its harmless, etc. Meanwhile, I meet this girl and shes pretty cool. But gf wants me to stop hanging out with her completely.

Now, I've met her friend. She gives off hella bad vibes. But she hasn't met my friend (I havent done anything shady, even offered her to bring her by the house or set up a day where all of us just chill) and she's against all of that. Currently I've been ignoring her because I feel like she can't have it both ways. What do I do to solve this problem?

And yet none of that training could stop that broke ass shrine maiden.

Fuck her dad.

Well, a few questions, if you don't mind. Firstly, you say that you met her and she was pretty cool, so what gives you hella bad vibes? As well, and this is important, what reason does the gf give you for her wanting you not to hang out with the girl, even with your gf around?
Tch. We'll see about that next time. I have a hourai elixir now! Things are different! Besides, it's not like she was alone the first time. Damned gap youkai...
Yes.

From what you are saying maybe your GF has a trust issue with you being in the presence of another girl, especially since she hasn't met her, but it sounds like you feel like you have a more legit reason she shouldn't hang out with her friend.... have you two actually talked about how you are feeling about the situation?

Chek'd
Hi op!!
Good to see you again!!

A-Ah? You shouldn't throw that around like that...

Hm, have you sat down and talked with her about it? Give your feelings?

Sure. The main base I'm working from. Four different humanoid races. Race A is super intelligent and is far ahead in technology when compared to everyone else. Just wanting to help Race A hands out and sells technology to the other races.

All is good but the other races start to misuse the technology. Race A tries to stop them but political and other reasons prevents them from doing so. It ends up wrecking the world.

Feeling responsible Race A proceeds with a project to go live in outer space as the world is screwed up beyond repair. They get the other races on board. Some people of all races decide to stay behind.

Apocalypse happens and then after ten's of thousands of years society starts building again, Race A goes extinct on the planet, remnants of the old world abound and a religion is based off of Race A and the events that happened.

This is just one small part of the world.

Well I got reason to believe Reimu is now a demigod.

I guess doing charity work for an organization gives people the feeling that they've done something good without them actually having to go somewhere dangerous or do anything really difficult.

Nothing wrong with that, I suppose. Maybe I'm just looking for something to complain about.

Thanks.

Can you explain to her how obviously double-sided this is, and discuss why you each don't like the other's friend? Things are not going to work out if you don't talk to each other.

This sounds amazing, and I mean that. There's so much that can be done with it... do you intend to write a history, or a story based in this world?

fufufu, maybe the GET signifies a decent thread after all, hmm~? Hello user

That might be a great idea. If I can find him.
You know those angsty hot topic kids? She's one of those. Except she's 30. I don't like how immature she is.
We've talked about it 4 times now. I recently hung up the phone on her ass because she was using the harmless excuse again. It's been four years; I'd never cheat on her. I don't think she'd cheat on me either (she left a dude who's completely set on life to be with me). I just don't know what her issue is.

Is she immature because she's angsty and works at hot topic? Or is she immature in some other sense? Still, I don't think this properly explains her reasoning for not wanting you to at least hang out with the two of them.

As for the world itself some places (but very few) will be like first world places with running electricity and buildings. Most places though will be third world and probably be anarchy.

A culture I intend to write up is a place with so much media and the people being unable to go anywhere the view of the world is warped for them. I even got a draft of what the place looks like.

I am thinking of a story but I originally planned it as a base of inspiration for pictures to paint and draw.

When I do write that story I have an idea what its going to be about. Biggest problem is I like everything in a time capsule. If I write a story its going to have to change the very world it is set in.

Advice pls

Recently met this girl, she pretty fucken crazy, but hot, caring and strong (like good at standing up for people aswell). Pretty much everything I want in a grilfrend. I admitted I like her (cause I'm not a pussy) and she said she did too. Keep in mind we had been talking and hanging out for a while before this. She kept on "subtly hinting" that she wanted me to ask her out, so I did, and she said yes. Algood. However, when I saw her 2 days later, she said "we're done!" in a really sarcastic and laughing tone (typical of her) and actually broke up with me. When I asked her why, she said "cause I can". She even admits she still has feelings for me.

What the fuck... I don't even know please just advice

OP, need some advice

Gf of 7 years broke up with me a few weeks ago. It was a pretty stale relationship towards the end so I'm not too bummed about it. Problem is, I'm not in school anymore and I don't really like going to bars or clubs so where tf do you go to talk to girls?

In practice that's called stone-walling. I understand your frustration, but it's not going to get the job done... but if she isn't really wanting to talk about it, you can't force her.... how does she react when you ask about her hangups on meeting your friend/hanging out with this friend at this point? From what you say it sounds very one-sided.

Bump for a quick cup of coffee before I head to work

Sometimes you simply meet people in the oddest ways. You could try dating websites, but find a hobby or interest that has a group or meetup and go to them.... sometimes not looking is where we find something special E>
This sounds fairly manipulative.... I mean without anything else to go on... I'd say you may be better off, as horrible as that sounds and I'm sure it hurts... but that's not a healthy reaction from her.

vocaroo.com/i/s1uC8IBywOBO
-Koi

The Grocery store
The laundromat
The library
The gym
The bookstore
The hotdog stand
The Pizzeria
The bus stop
The all night diner
The gas station..
The coffee shop.

No. Immature as in "rawr xD" immature. I can't take it.
She rejects the notion. 110%.

I know this feeling. Pretty much what happened to me but she dragged it out over a month.

It's probably because she can't handle her emotions well. Didn't know what she wanted.

Hey! What's been happenin' lately?

Good god, that sounds really good, no joke. You got a website or something?

Hm. That's pretty petty. If she can't properly explain why she feels a certain way, you might just have to be a bit more assertive.

Is she like this about anything else?

Do you draw too?

That's no good. If she thinks that she can just "joke" and toss you aside like that, then her best interests are not in you. Maybe talk to her, but she just sounds extremley toxic.

Not op, but... Why don't you like bars or clubs?

I recommend libraries or maybe coffee shops. Anywhere with a concentration of people you age, maybe like minded too.

Take care Mantis!

Ah, my bad bud... That really bites. How are you going to get around?

Oh... How old is she?

why you are such a fag?
why havent you killed yourself yet?

mmm, as far as the immature part goes,... I mean emotional maturity is where it's at... comfortable with feeling things, can identify emotions in themselves... that's more important than the "rawr" thing. As for the rejection, she won't even discuss it with you?

see
Like I said, sometimes we find things when not looking and these are all places it could happen

Well, user. I hate to sound dismissive but... You did preface this with the observation that she's "crazy"... I think this is hardly much of a surprise. But in the interest of supplying you with something more meaningful, is it possible that it's *because* she actually has feelings for you that she didn't date you for more than 2 days?
Hmm... I'm sorry to hear it but since you say you're not too broken up about it.. Well, do you have any hobbies or interests, such as playing an instrument or cooking, maybe exercise or yoga? You could always take a cooking class, or martial arts, join some crossfit-type thing or yoga class.

These are all places that you might meet someone. And typically, more healthy-minded individuals can be found in such places than, say... a bar.
*sip*
Heh... Great minds. Maybe not so much a bus stop, though. Seriously, even I'd be creeped out at some dude hitting on me at a bus stop.
... Oh. ... Pardon me, I'm experiencing sympathy pains. Give me a moment.
Okay, I think it's over. Well, I take it your girlfriend isn't much like that, herself. So given that, I think you may want to let the relationship stay it's course. It... probably isn't likely to last long regardless, I'd guess. And you can't force her to stop being friends to the girl. Still, maybe count your blessings you don't have to be around her, then.
Aaah, very good questions. The answer is because I still have people like you to show love to, user.

vocaroo.com/i/s1gOyogr60nz
-Koi

I have difficulty speaking about this, perhaps the things I'm upset about are just exaggerations. It isn't effective because they're telling people to "stop smoking because they'll die" and my best friend is dying slowly from an incurable disease. He smokes a ton just to get through every day. Where's a community to support him? He's cast out, people look away from him.

I hate the world sometimes.

Sorry for my slow posting. I have no excuse.

You could get some really epic pictures out of a world like that one. I can totally see cities being wiped out by spaceships blasting off and cavemen with laser rifles hunting strange animals. You're gonna make something amazing, user.

I would say just ask her back out again, but she seems like the kind of person to stay far away from. Run away, don't look back, and count your blessings when you have a sane girl who won't get you killed or indebted.

Oh boy. Well, I replaced my tires in an afternoon once. That was not fun. Bikes are a real pain to take apart and put back together.

Do you use a fixed or variable gear?

Fuck man, if there was a bookstore around me I'd be all over that shit

Not my thing, the alcohol is pretty fuckin expensive for the most part and the girls are not what I would consider gf material. I live in Los Angeles so club and bar chicks are usually hoes

in ref to I think I mixed up the people you are talking about. Thought the rawr girl was your GF. My bad!

Fortune and Advice please

He's cast out? For... being terminal? Mm.. That is rather disheartening. I can understand feeling anger toward outreach programs that try to help others while your friend deteriorates...

And I'll admit that I've never liked the "just shame smokers socially!" method of trying to get smokers to stop.

But... I'm afraid I think in this case, I can't offer much but a hug.
*wraps her arms around you and hugs close*
I'm sorry, user... That's pretty fucked up.

Name, please?

vocaroo.com/i/s01GY9WZ0rJU
-Koi

No website. No blog or anything.

Ya I draw, can't draw people yet though. And trying to get into painting. After a long dry spell and thinking to myself I needed to create something original with very little influence from other works.

Thank you. I always liked the idea of old and new technology clashing.

With all the motivation you guys are giving me I'm going to go draft up a place right now.

ty OP

SouthPaw

>SouthPaw has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Friend", "30".
user, please tell me this nickname doesn't come from some sort of affiliation with or preference for terrible alternatative video game control settings.

Ahhh, right. I forgot. That's good!

Though, is it your responsibility to look after the bike or the post office?

All righty, that's what I was thinking too. Just makin sure.Though the good thing is you live in or around a big city, there has to be a lot of places to go to find like minded people. ...Right?

Not op, but what advice do you need?

Ah.. A bit of a shame, was looking forward to your world building. It really is interesting.

Heh, nice that you can draw, get those vistas and locations down on the canvas, so to speak. How are you working on getting better at drawing people?

I'm getting bored..

He's pushed away for smoking so much. Drinks what I swear is a gallon of coffee every day. Shaming people for smoking is all bullshit...

Thank you. I just need somebody to hear me sometimes. I need to know that I'm not the only one who knows this.

I'm sorry, I was referring to bicycles. My bike has six gears of varying size in the back, and three in the front. (there's a name for that, right?)

I know a guy who is seriously (and I mean seriously) into riding, and his bike only has one gear. So I wondered if that might be a thing among people who ride professionally. Was I totally mistaken?

The clash of the ancients and the overlords of the future fascinates me as well.

What kind of paint are you intending to use? I do watercolor paintings sometimes, and I've had good luck with them. They're very versatile, at least if you have good ones.

Do it user! Do it do it do it! It'll be awesome.

Mm, I'm sorry, user. Honestly.

This isn't about you, if you're getting bored, Fuck off to somewhere else.

Crazy girl user here

My problem is that I get waaaay overly attached to people if they are really kind to me while also being romantically available in my eyes. As in, that girl said that she'll always have my back in the toughest times etc., treated me well, and the only time she's done something bad to me was when she did that whole breaking up thing. I mean she was crazy before, but that was one of the aspects that made her so... unique. Basically I'm asking how do I get un-attached if she is so desirable, we still have mutual feelings and she's still flirting with me all the time

Your gear thingie is actually what people that are into cycling use.
What if I need help?

No, I am left handed, but I play games normal.

Ah... I see. I can understand that.

Hmm...

Have you thought about why your like that? Maybe if you get to the root of that problem, you'll have a better understanding of yourself, to prevent that in the future.

bunny crew is now complete.
Exercise proper boundaries. If you do not want to be with her, don't treat her like you do and stand up for yourself. Don't just lie down and flirt with each other if that's not the direction you've decided on. Also, have you two really talked about why the breakup happened?

Well do you? Or are you just bullshitting to stay relevant when you're quickly losing it?

Sorry to hear about your friend, It's kinda hard to fathom shunning people for making a choice on what they put in their bodies. I equate it to like, Me hating someone beacuse they hate Cake. Which just seems absurd. Hope he finds a nice group of people that don't judge him.

Nothing anybody can do about it.

Thank you though. It means a lot.

Tell 'em Velvet.

Find someone else to focus on if you can. If you're committed to getting rid of her, do something permanent like telling her that you don't want her to do it anymore.

You could try talking to her about it all, try to find out what exactly she feels about the whole thing.

Hahhh, yeah I had no idea what I was talking about. Sorry for all the confusion.

^ look I'm so intelligent.

Damn... If the guy obviously needs help and support, and he get's the complete opposite then that's completely fucked...

I'm so sorry...

I don't have a lot set in stone yet. A couple of things I have in mind though

>A parasite that causes people to all think the same
>An area blasted into a dustbowl to quarantine said parasite
>Multiple religions and cultures
>A city partly submerged in water, communicates with cable and satellites
>have some occult themes

Dont got a whole lot else as of the moment.

I got a possible dummy I can draw people with

I use this fast drying oil paint that I sometimes mix acrylic into.

Tell her not to flirt at all. Say that your the kind of person who only enjoys being flirted with somebody you are with.

Personally, I'd ask her not to flirt if she doesn't want to be with you, because she clearly knows you have feelings for her. All formality dropped for a moment here, user, it's a very shitty thing of her to do to you.
Aaah, alright then. Well, what is it you need advice for, dear?
You're welcome here anytime you need to express yourself, alright?

Once you've decided you don't need someone, just do your best to convince yourself that they aren't worth holding on to. I used to do it a lot, but then I realized that the best cure for the problem is its prevention. Basically, whenever you meet someone you like, be prepared to give up your relationship any time. Or even better, don't start anything beyond mere friendship.

vocaroo.com/i/s0TXqjb2PE9A

vocaroo.com/i/s130dQWdqCdW

SMRT.
-Koi

I'll take a hug.