Feels thread

feels thread

Today I ended my online relationship (we weren't bf/gf just friends but I felt something more) with this girl who I would honestly say I loved. We just started talking less and less, the good morning texts stopped, I had to start every conversation, and holy fuck do I regret this 100%. I just can't help but think about the great times we had, 2hr long phone calls, talking about our future, planning to meet up, and sending funny snaps to each other but it's all gone and I don't feel like I'm gonna find anyone like her I'm on the verge of crying as I type this since it makes me remember how the best times of my life were with her and now she's gone because of my dumbass I honestly hope I die soon I don't give two flying fucks right now I just wanna die and have the pain be over I have no one now I'm all alone just like I was before she came into life and I have a hard time socializing with girls and it's not my forte

>inb4 an hero

Did you actually meet? It's very possible she was trolling

no were planning on meeting up in july during EAA but once she said she was bringing a friend with I just became uninterested but would still wanna go through with it and she's the one who actually brought it up

why dont you say youre sorry?

I did many times but the damage is done and I wish I could take it all back

discord delete .gg/ delete BN2kEyT

I'll be your shitty online gf, user. Unrelated do u know what venmo is

Word bro I was fucking this bitch n she was not into it so I beet up dem kids like nothin n left.turns out I gota serv like 2 months in prison cuz of dat bitch like low key tho I kinda loved her

hmm dont know what you said to her tho
but if she is forgiven youll be friends again soon
or your friendship and feelings will just fade away
anyway, there are lots of nice girls dont be too sad

Killing yourself over a person you never met. Lol goodbye faggot

she just started to ignore me and we'd hardly talk anymore so I just said goodbye and then she was talkative again but it's to late for that I was done
don't have to meet someone to love them or get feelings for you dense cunt

...Why would you do that you fucking autist.
if a simple sorry can't fix it right now then i'm sure you fucked up even more

maybe she was just in a bad mood? i was in a bad mood phase for the past few weeks and i barely texted any of my efriends back, i didnt even bother to speak to them in discord or teamspeak
maybe she has or had that too

sorry doesn't fix everything you just can't say sorry and pretend this never happened and I've lost her there's nothing I can do and I guess I'll just cry my ass to sleep until I get over it

hhmmm....I still dont know what exactly happened. If youre truly friends then a stupid incident like that is nothing.

If you cant be friends now then try a month later or so.

dont cry op
we can talk about it if you want, i can give you my kik
otherwise ill just go to bed now

she told me that she rarely speaks to her best friends for days which I complete bullshit because for the whole relationship we would talk a lot and the amount we've been talking recently is a fraction of it and I knew she was ignoring, she'd be on facebook for hours and my snaps are unopened same with my messages and she seemed to take forever to respond and it didn't help I seen she became friends with her ex on facebook too
I don't know how she's feeling or what impact I had read above its why I left and its happened before every girl I talked to before always started talking less and less and eventually it just sizzled out, I decided to just speed it up and get it over with instead of having it take a toll on me and have be drawn out

Not OP, but that's pretty cool of you.

Okay I understadn why you did that. Still...some friendships just deteriorate over time. It shouldn't take such a toll on you tbh. Look for some other friends or connect with old friends

Dude. How the fuck do you make such a long run on sentence? Underage and B&

she was the closest thing I've ever had to a gf so I caught feelings for her and would go as far as to say I loved her but never told her in fear of not being loved back and make things awkward
don't have kik but I have snap

Fell for a girl I met and got too invested. There was no was we'd get together, but we still got extremely close insanely fast. Talked 24/7. Things got weird, started avoiding eachother, and then we finally said fuck it and split. We missed eachother but never admitted it.

Couple months later she calls me. Now we talk again every now and then at 2 in the morning when we're alone and high out of our minds.

Feelsbadman

OP it's your new and improved shitty online gf checking back in

Just tell her how you feel mate, from the looks of it things are already headed downhill, so this can either save it or make no difference at all in the scheme of things

If she really loves OP then she wouldnt ignore him. Dont do it OP. You wouild just get trauamtised and remid this as the most autistic thing you've ever done

I told her and she just seemed pissy at me so I don't know if I should try and get her back or just let us part ways because I fear I'd do it again (I overthink shit a lot and tend to analyze and notice small details so it fucks me over) I didn't tell her I love her though and won't but what should I say to her to see how she's feeling?
I did it before to her and should've told this but I hate to remember and just wanna forget about it and we got over it but a 2nd time I'm not so sure...

im sure that she didnt want to hurt your feelings. i have been ignoring people too, even my closest friends for no reason at all and i never wanted to harm anyone. my user is sarahbaao

Wait so is she aggravated because she wanted something chill and you went and ruined it with your feelings? I've had encounters like that, so I can relate with her if that's the case. Best just to move on, truly, or else you'll just keep falling into the same trap.

Everyone overanylises stuff, thats what makes us humans. Dont beat yourself up over it OP.
And tbh...it might be better to forget her. It sucks but being in this stage of "there is kinda hope" just sucks.

the first time she was hurt and I gave her time and we moved through it this time she said anything and don't think she will but this all happened today I could ask but don't expect a reply...

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums after getting a blowjob faggot.

because his BJ was from his lubed hand he calls lucy palmer

Not much else going on at the moment so here I am. Saw this thread and said why not.