Will i ever find a woman who will be by my side when the shit gets deep? or everything they want is dick and/or money...

will i ever find a woman who will be by my side when the shit gets deep? or everything they want is dick and/or money? are there true women out there? i want a woman who will caress me, help me get through all of my emotional problems, open my heart and stirr it with their lips. but here i am, alone, in the middle of an actual storm, listening to Radiohead and sobbing to strangers on the internet. i just want you to know, user, that you're not alone, that your alieniation and suffering isn't alone in this world. this comfy spider's net connects us... we are alone, and we are not

i love myself, i love you user
congrats on existing
i hope we all find love, sympathy, empathy and understanding one day

I feel ya OP

dem feels.. and dem tits

hold on OP, you don't find things like this, they find you

Jesus fuck, grab your croutch and squeeze, see if you're not castrated, cause it seems the other way, now stop being a selfish faggot and think for a second that a girl feels the same way you do right now, bit if you think that havi g this in common will "connect you" think again, you're both going tp be misserable, hurr durr john green says theres mlre to life than this, money and gold diggrrs red pill here, we men are hunters, we provide, either you accept your roll, wich is easy or you complain and find a thousand excuses about ehy you're alone and why chad mcthundercock sole your crush "just cause hes a jerk to girls/have money" you sound like a pathetic, selfish piece of shit, and me a 5'7 manlet would love to beat the shit out of you.

tl;dr
i have a 290 inch cock

Hah, if you're Op allow me to laugh at you avoiding actual advice, hope you an hero, alone, in a misserable way.

Thanks OP, means a lot coming from you.
>OP still a faggot though

Still, thanks. Honestly feeling shitty and lonely too so you're not alone

Yes op real women exist, admittedly u may have to lower ur standards a little, ur not perfect so don't expect perfection, but yes, real sensible pretty nice girls r out there and there is probably one for u, everyone is someone's fetish. Keep faith.

>actual advice
>"HURR DURR WE HUNT HURR DURR LEMME GET BACK TO MY SHITTY JOB AND FUCKING MY 5/10 HURR DURR I'M SUCH AN ALPHA"

i don't have to explain shit to u tho
you don't have the alpha mindset so you wouldn't understand what existing means even if the aliens came and probed your ass with it

please get the fuck out of my thread, i do not have any love for the weak of mind

No reply? Please an hero, no need for your genes in the pool, fucking faggot.

Your mom.

Haha, do you know what projecting means?
Son i own a med clinic, i'm set for life, 23, been with a model and a quite smart girl that earned her place at us and englad universities, yeah btw i'm from mexico, but you couldn't tell english ain't my main language, could you? Enjoy yoUar shitty life mientras me cojo a tu crush, puta mierda.

>son
am i malformed? the answer is no, so no, i don't believe i carry your "alpha genes"

No

Ahahhaha, just kill yourself, why do you want pitty from others, pobre pemdejo
>weak minded
Ahahahaha

Just so you know, weak minded people focus on small details to avoid the actual convo, it was just an exprecion yet you decided to make somethung outta it jajajajaja no mames, pinche gringo patetico.

>pemdejo
>no mames, pinche gringo patetico

so you're actually a shitskin!! that's the reason of your poor english phrasing

déjame enseñarte una lección, retrasado: no eres nada de lo que dices ser. no aconsejes a nadie, no le digas a nadie cómo tiene que vivir, porque de un enfermo mental como tú, que ni siquiera puede aprender bien otro idioma; no se puede sacar ninguna otra enseñanza que no sea "no tengas hijos, porque pueden salir como el monguito de este thread".

capisci?

I haven't been in a relationship in 5years, just fucking

I'm talking to this girl right now and im treating her like a catfish (met online) she's sent me pics, a lot so i could say, "this is a girl", but it's better not to associate the situation with how it went down in the past, when i think date, i think interview and girl who is gonna let me down, especially when the going gets rough

I'm being completely me, not laughing at lame jokes, not treating her like i can sly in on her pussy like them dimb young bitches u slide lines to and fuck

It is amazing and we've been talking nonstop for a week, its pretty nice feeling

Just so you know, i've had to kill 2 people hrre in mexico, this shithole 3rd world country were they kill you just cause they have access to a rusty gun and you looked at them in a wrong way.

Stop bekng a faggot and become a man, ain't making fun of you there, thats an advice, see i've been depresed for 5 years and i lost it all, but i can't focus on that, i was going to marry a girl from us, get into the usmc, she was a cunt, felt bad for a long time but ypou oughta grab your balls and make something out of this piece of shit called life

Theres your actual advice now stop bejng a faggot.

>will i ever find a woman who will be by my side when the shit gets deep?
>help me get through all of my emotional problems, open my heart and stirr it with their lips

Yes, all of that.

But you won't find her attractive, you'll find her dumpy and clingy.

Instead, you'll ignore her while chasing the pretty girls that grew up being catered to.

This is wrong, you have to be a gentleman, so ecpect to pay for things like a real man, but a real wiman can take care of herself and you only do these things to show how much ur there

Money=time=the most expensive currency is the time u spend not making money=spending money means ur willing to give part of u to her

premium tits! do u have more?

A latino wouldn't say shitskin so nice google translate lmao, i got shitty grammar cause i'm drinking a bottle of jack daniels and a ceacken rum bottle, but you son't know what those are, do you? Can you afford them? Oh i forgot , i didn't just bouugh one bottle, at least gringo costco has onw good thing...they sell 10 pack bundles, but you know that right, you can afford these kinda things every week like i do.

A woman is the last person you want around in rough times lmao

i'm telling you right now that there is only a very small amount of genuine girls out there

>or everything they want is dick and/or money?
you are looking in the wrong places

more than enough for genuine lads

sauce on pic?

There are plenty of empathetic, supportive women, but they won't look like that.

god bless

Women arent good for anything except a quick fuck
If you start a relationship, they'll lie to you, manipulate you, steal your shit and cheat on you
And all of that is before marriage and kids
You get married or have kids you don't have life anymore

You want some poor woman to be with a damaged beta like you? Fix yourself first bro.

I get what you mean, therefore my woman, my partner has to be someone who can take care of herself, a strong person, and i'm not going to accept anything less, neither will she, i'm not all about the traditional way, i want a woman who can pay for her shit, a girl that's emotionally strong, therefore shes going to be with me cauee she wants to, rather than needs to, but shit happens and i need tobe able to sustain us both, or us 3, ain't gonna let her work if she has my son on her belly unless she really wants to, not cause she needs to.

If you think a 20s something who can live in complete comfort with a 40s man and brag to all her friends will bother with being loyal with anyone?
Any girl who get the slightest taste of modernity will not bother with comcepts of honor or being loyal
Go live in the woods or pray everyday to find a real life Adrian from the Rocky movie in your life

Good gods, you sound like a woman. Find a lesbian - you'll have a better chance.

What i've been trying to say, don't think that being misserable is a good conection in a relationship, don't let your happiness rely on her, dont let her happiness rely on you, you're both cunts if you do so.

If you don't believe me i own a med clinic, here.
We own skulls and shit to explain to patients the procedure theyre gonna go through, and blood for transfusions congrats faggot, spent 200 on that blood, not like it really hits my wallet lmfao,, i can timestamp the operation table if you still wont believe me, jaja.

I don't know what you guys are arguing about. But can you post a picture for my own personal interest? Please.

Now i tried to give you some actual advice here, stop being a faggot, life's what you make of it or you can keep letting a "shitskin mexican" make fun of you, putito.

Sure thing man, what you want?

Nice.
Just something interesting from your job I suppose. Like where you keep the blood, or something creative.

It's all in the med cllinic, next to the operation table, in its "special case" far from contqmination but coose enough from the operation table in case of an emergency, want a pic of the bloody skull with your name bro?
Experiences, trailer bro cut his finger while closjng the trailer door, sew him up, them he ask what are we gonna do with his finger, tell him its all sewed up, no problem, just to come every week to see the advqnce/to cure it, then he says "no my finger"" and he pulls his sewed off finger off his pocket Lmao, while rather hard we could've attached it again if he told us sooner.

I'm not a doctor, i'm the boss, i run this shit.

virtualgeisha on reddit

This man is a living cringefuck

Stop oh my god not even op but this shit cringy af

Watch me give a fuck.

Yes an hero on camera pls
> owns medclinic
> is at this shithole Sup Forums

Woops, seems like i'm out of fucks, better luck next time, pendejo.

Oh wow that'd be really cool.
My name's Transito. Not the most common.

> you replying basically is giving a fuck
Poor mexican guy started working at medclinic and claims he owns the place
> has to clean up after 8
Livestream an hero

Thank you for this. Truly.

> woops seems im out of fucks
I present to you: the owner of a medclinic, mexican cringefuckguy!

Let's put it this way, do you want a girl who's emotionally unstable and expects you to make her shitty life better and put up with her boring lack of personality? If you do, then I'll tell you now, you'd be making a bad decision. The sex will probably be OK at first, but you won't be happy. Your life will be a wreck.

Now flip it back over to her. Why would she want you if you bring a half-baked deal to the table?

The best thing you can do for yourself is to forget about women and make your life awesome without them. Ironically, once you no longer care for or need a woman to be happy, you'll find it a lot easier to find one.

Cuantas veces no me han chingado tus compas... y tambien paros pa que no me atoren con mota jaja que pedo user, que cuentas

Literally this

You can think whater you want buddy, doesn't change the fact my last name is engraved at the doors

Translation: haha jokes on you i was just pretending to be retarded

So you even craved your last name at the front door? Bro they may fire you, dont do that kind of thing youre just a mexican guy worth almost a piece of shit..

It's ok buddy, not everyone can speak more than 1 language.

Must feel shitty that the mexican you're trying to make fun of owns more than you'll ever do, plese reply something else more, i wanna laught at ya some more while i slip this sweet sweet rum.

Its ok buddy, not everyone knows how retarded you actually are

Bro, im being legit, youre reminding me of guerilla warfare guy. You should be a meme, keep on responding im capping for a cringe thread

Difference being gorilla guy was 12...and tbat i can shut your fucking mouth if you want to, wamt me to timestanp something and prove it, screen cap this as well and record this so we latinos can laugh at you, so what kind of timestamp you want?

Timestamp with you killing yourself or a sharpie in pooper would suffice you autistic fuck

I hope you eventually find one. When you do nothing can beat the feeling. Being in a relationship where you both support and help each other is the best feeling in the world. I could never see another human being besides her and I'd be happy

> no other difference
> implies hes on the same level of cringiness
kek

Oh snap, what a comeback.

feels man

had a gf from 19 to 24

broke up 7 months

she was all that and more

incredible girl.

still hurts.

i really dont understand how people get through heartbreak like this.

Go asian or give up. Simple as that.

> Sup Forums
> Sup Forums
> expecting a serious comeback
> u r baited so hard

gunna take longer than 7 months brudda.

just keep yourself busy and make new friends go venture out to different places. trust me youll meet someone way fuckin better even if its just a fling.

iv met a couple incredible woman who i could of easily fallen in love with especailly after a break up of 6 years with an ex. eventually she wont matter to you as much and youll still think of her. it just wont her

Lrn2 greentext, stupid newfag, go scream mods on a loli thread like the retarded fuck you are.

shit thanks user

ive been trying, think about her everyday.

moving to LA next month though so that should help, atleast im getting out of the city were both in

> ad hominem fallacy
Go cuck yourself

I had a gf for 2 fuckin years, my grandpa died a year ago, she didnt help me though it, and then she got exepted into college and just left. After everything i did for her. Shes a bitch.

>thinks "trolling" has an effect on people like us
>gets off Sup Forums to a shitty life
>i get off Sup Forums to my "fictional awsome life"
Oh man you baited me so bad, what ammi gonna do now, jajaja

fucking ruthless user

that sucks.. shit

im assuming you didnt go to college huh?

Laugh like a spaniard, thats what u gonna do jaja
> retarded thrash

I will, let me finish my booze first, you see, ijnda mad lil mad, why you mad tho?

Nope, ive been working my ass off fuk college it will turn you into a whore.

Not trying to interfrere with your discussion here, but you have reached your limit, user.

/r/ing links to virtualgeisha vids

nice

LA is poppin. just came back from an interview for a job iv been wanting in downtown

my ex lives in north hollywood and i used to hate going near there. but now..she can suck it easy

You know theres this thing call best friends

Live in LA..... North Hollywood is trash. It's all Mexicans and dirty.

yeah there are some but supply and demand applies for a dangerous crusty guy in hot pursuit of a busty young fertile woman

Chances are she'll leave you if you lose your job or one of your parents dies or something. Don't count on a woman for unconditional love. That's motherly love. Be a man and have a woman fall in love with your for that. Lose face and you can expect her to walk out the door. Believe it or not, that's how they work.

There' s a couple of paths i could go, money wise i'm looking forward to lift this bussiness and buy a gt 350 or a 500 mustang...still got some bit of way to get there, scored 9/10 for the army, been with a girl thats now a model outta us, been with a girl smart enough that uk and american unis wanted her , all expenses payed...in my stupidness i'd say that life is boring cause i can do al of this..sometimes i feel like a fucking idiot for not doj g more, y'know?

>She'll be raised by another man
>She'll prolly turn out to be a cunt just like her mother

You over estimate your agency as a man

thats true, shell just get jealous that there is a wholesome younger woman in the house and take her for herself.. you are right. Of course i dont know much about girls i pretty much assume only the worst about them

We all either do or we don't. The real trick is learning to live with either outcome.
Hang in there, friendo.

Welp I'm biased because I got raised by a batshit single mom. I just don't wish the same upon my own offspring.

yeah its sad that so many guys just scrooge inside a girl then run off to let her take care of the offspring... you cant just encode a girl with your genes before running away from responsibility and call urself a man... leaves alot of kids with daddy issues, etc

75% of divorce is initiated by the woman. It's not so much men running off as it is women leaving their men. Make of that what you will.

thats like saying allmuslims are terrorists though, there are still plenty of down to earth bitches over 20