Mystery Science Theater 3000 - were you a fan?

Mystery Science Theater 3000 - were you a fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiu3hCyZqA
youtube.com/watch?v=sCl2ZNkfnS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joel > Mike

Mike < Joel

Hey guys it's Rick

Fuck off granpa.

Def fan of original and new season on netflix

must see TV
Season 5, Episode #15 - The Wild Wild World of Batwoman

the real question is, do we like the new season less, more, or the same as the old ones?

Still am a fan. New content on Netflix.

>Assuming I wasn't

Just watched that one, not a "must watch" for me.

Now "Pod People", THAT's some good shit

That's... like... television or something, isn't it?

The same. Some of the skits are kinda lame but so were some of the old ones. Jonah is pretty good, and I got used to Tom Servo's voice after a bit. Gypsy having a normal voice is mostly pointless but it doesn't hurt anything.

Cry Wilderness was great

listening to some fags watch old shitty movies.

couldn't possibly think of anything more boring.

a little less, but it's still good.

So Sup Forums admins are cunts who give preference over loli shit instead of real threads
pedobear
bitches

Netflix is shit. Felicia dey is an annoying, pandering tool.

NPH singing with Felicia Day was the best skit of the season. At least for us Dr. Horrible fans.

>with Joel--OK
>with Mike--GODLIKE
>with new schmucks--SUCKS

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiu3hCyZqA

you remind me a lot of myself when I was younger. Do you have a picture of your Mom? I may owe you some back child support.

>a little less

Well, it's only the first season. And Joel is behind all of this so I expect it to do well as things progress.

I'd like to hit that kid with a
SLEDGE HAMMER

I was old enough to get most of the side references in the Joel and Mike years. My wife, who is 20 years younger, has trouble keeping up. She is doing much better with the new season with Jonah.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCl2ZNkfnS8

I'm not sure if there was ever on Mystery Science Theater, but Vincent prices The Tingler was something else

I'm a Mike guy so I mainly follow the rifftrax dudes, but I still like the new season. It's not on par with series because it's too new I'm guessing. a show like this needed a new identity and it works enough for me.

>were
they got a contract with Netflix
same writers
new cast

I was so afraid it was going to suck. It's not perfect but it is far better than I could have ever expected.