If you had to kill yourself, How would you do it?

If you had to kill yourself, How would you do it?

I would probably put a 10mm in my brainstem If I HAD to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Z5mEB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

12 gauge in the mouth would get the job done. But prepare to leave a mess.

jew bullets?

good luck accurately pointing the barrel at your brain stem .

Why are 10mm auto jew bullets?

The brainstem isn't that small lol

Right behind the ear side to side

>10mm

that's cute and all, but a 12 gauge slug is better

Idk which is better. A lot of people say 00' buck over slugs. That's the equivalent of getting shot 9 times in the head with a .38 special

at close range I doubt there's much of a difference. The buckshot will still pretty much be a single mass inside the wad if the barrel is right next to your head. A slug still has more mass than 9 pellet buckshot.

Fucking 10mm? Bitch please, use a S&W .500 magnum pussy.

True.

It's lights out immediately with either

Or better...do both. You don't even need a shotgun. Pic related is a "suicide helmet" someone made. Bunch of shotgun shells fired by electrical current all facing different angles of the brain.

yes and good luck pointing a gun at it accurately,
have you ever even held a gun?

>shoot yourself with .500mag
>recoil shoots the gun 20ft away under a desk
>police think you got murdered by an elephant poacher
>wife and kids get to collect life insurance

genius kek

Where I buy it

OD on opium
you literally relax yourself to death

I would shove a spanner into the mains box fuse slot.
CRACK
DEAD
DONE

How can you fire a shotgun shell with electrical current?

I remember reading about this years back, But never could figure it out.

That guy put a lot of work into that lol. He even coated it in epoxy so it stayed together post death (presumably to show off).

Where the fuck do you get opium lol

Unless you live in Afghanistan or the hills of China

teh deep webz

I'm a high place jumper if I can't find enough heroin.
Not with 240, might get cooked first m8

Why wouldn't you get fent then

Heroin od.

Don't fuck this up.

Drive out to the middle of fucking nowhere with an exit bag. Cheap, easy, painless, no mess for friends/family to clean up.

idiots die everyday m8
its not hard and 240 does the job fine
ask any sparky

imgur.com/a/Z5mEB

I would do it fighting for a cause I believed in.
There are no causes that so motivate me.

tramadol + vodka?

not how it happens.
first your hand muscles spasm and clentch the spanner, then your arm and each and every muscle en route to the point of earthing/grounding.
this happens almost instantly creating huge amounts of sheer agony in each muscle, some muscles may tighten enough to actually fracture or crack , pehaps even break bones.
you're still very much concious during this.
within a second or two the spanner goes red hot, resistance causes this, the flesh on your hand starts to burn then melt as the heat increases. that point of earthing/grounding? it's super heating too, the flesh there burns then melts.
you are still very much concious.
if you're lucky the earthing point is your other hand, that way the current passes through the chest cavity and might stop your heart beating, then again it might fuck with you and take another route of least resistance.

you are still very concious.

next the muscles and flesh on the route to earth start to cook, very very fucking quickly, you will smell yourself roasting, it's like roast pork.

and guess what? you're still very very concious, but you can't scream, your muscles have clamped your mouth closed.
you can't breath, the muscles required won't work.
eventually you die of oxygen starvation, it'll take between 10 and 20 minutes.

I'm not shooting myself and giving all those insufferable gun control freaks another "gun death" statistic.

Drugs OD all the way. Or asphyxiation

This!

That's really dedication

but the shot will bounce around inside you're cranium effectively turning your brain into a protein shake, greatly decreasing the odds of during at the wrong angle and missing anything that will kill you and instead leave you a vegetable to be featured in ylyl breads

Exit bag.

Gun fight with cops

>but the shot will bounce around inside you're cranium

Yeah...no, no it won't

overdosed on heroin a while back, literally just falling asleep, so relaxed and painless i didnt even remember falling asleep, however woke up with narcan shortly after. Opiate overdose is hands down the most humane way to end a life.

Rob as many banks as I can not taking hostages until cops shoot me

Scream "fuck niggers", dressed as a ghost on Compton Boulevard

>Thinking the 10mm is an acceptable round
>Not considering the superior .40SW
fuck off

With a bang.

Most life insurance pays out on suicides if they happen a set amount of time after the policy is issued. Usually about two years.

i believe a 22 is what your thinking, head tap executions are done for this reason. The bullet theoretically has enough force to enter the skull but loses enough so that it cannot exit, and bounces around inside. if using a firearm a 22 would be my choice, same fagging from before, opiate overdose would be my number 1 option no contest.

Won't work.

So, here's what a modest load of bird-shot does from a shotgun.

I thought that was ISIS's experimental Brian Peppers transformation beam. God help us all if they perfect it.

huh?

I would go skydiving with four duffelbags full of confetti, fireworks, and several pipe-bombs strapped to my chest

I'd force the pilot to fly over a city with a banner on the back of the plane that says "GOING OUT WITH A BANG! :D"

About 150-200' from the ground, I'd blow those pipe bombs and go out in style.

I'm torn between jumping off something really high or just driving into something solid at high speed while not wearing a seat belt.

The high thing seems more certain, but I can't think of somewhere high enough to kill me that is nearby and easy to access, all the tall buildings have security, locked doors, that sort of thing.

Hypothetically take a helicopter tour while packin mad heat. Jump out an blow my brains out mid air.

U dont get it. Lurk moar

There's a vague resemblance to the star of David in the hollow point

Anyone who's going to kill themselves should get strapped, head for the ghetto and go for the high score

I am not going out like a bitch, I'm going to put on a tux, set a glass of water on the side walk outside the tallest building I can find, go to the roof put on flippers, a snorkel jump off the roof open an umbrella on the way down and land right next to the glass of water head first into the ground.

Sepuku