U.S. Government Indicts Three Alleged KickassTorrents Operators

>The U.S. Government has followed up its criminal complaint against KickassTorrents with the indictment of three alleged operators of the site. In addition to their involvement with the popular torrent site, they are also linked to other 'pirate' sites including Leechmonster.com, Solarmovie, iWatchfilm.com, Hippomovies.com and Torcache.

>Last month, Polish law enforcement officers arrested Artem Vaulin, the alleged owner of KickassTorrents, who’s been held in a local prison since.

>Polish authorities acted on a criminal complaint from the U.S. Government which contained several damning allegations.

>This week, the Department of Justice (DoJ) followed up the complaint with a full grand jury indictment, which presents several new allegations.

>In addition to Vaulin, it charges two other defendants, Ievgen Kutsenko and Oleksandr Radostin. The three men, all from Ukraine, are charged with several counts of copyright infringement and money laundering.

>According to the indictment, the ‘KAT conspiracy’ involved a variety of piracy-related websites. It mentions that the torrent storage service Torcache.net, which went offline together with KAT, was operated by the same people.

>In addition, the defendants were involved in a variety of direct download sites where users could download or stream copyright-infringing content, sometimes in exchange for payments.

>These sites include the popular streaming portal Solarmovie, which disappeared last month, as well as the defunct torrent leeching service Leechmonster.

>“Leechmonster.com, rolly.com, solarmovie.com, solarmovie.ph, iwatchfilm.com, movie2b.com, hippomovies.com, bino.tv, and moviepro.net were commercial websites that enabled registered users to download or stream copyrighted movies and other media directly from the website,” the indictment reads.

torrentfreak.com/u-s-government-indicts-three-alleged-kickasstorrents-operators160825/

The time of Free Kino is over, guys.

And stop posting those fake sites

Other urls found in this thread:

kickass.cd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not being on PTP, KG, and HDB
Just go back to r/movies you faggot embryo.

Speak english.

gib invite faget

I have good standing on what.cd and used to be a god on bitgamer/underground gamer

>I have good standing on what.cd

Then you don't need him.

kinda do since most users are always stuck up about giving invites

or you could just use rutracker and ignore the asinine elitist circlejerk users of private meme trackers made for themselves

Nope. If you are on WCD, you can get recruited elsewhere you dumbass.

>public tracker gets taken down
>there are still five left
>eventually downed public tracker will be revived
>a year or two later they'll take down another public tracker

its like the world's slowest and pointless game of whack-a-mole.

Sell your ass on Chaturbate for invites. Take it from a black guy and i'll invite you to all sorts of websites...

reminder that public trackers are the only reason they aren't going after private trackers

>literally paying to pirate
>literally studying and taking a test or interview
>literally being this retarded

I bet you hate yify too.

kickass.cd/

Works for me.

once you click a torrent link you'll see that it, does not, in fact, work, for you, or anyone.

>kickass.cd/

Nice malware

>department of justice
>doing anything but arresting hillary
they are literally legal mafia

It just werks

Have you ever heard of civil asset forfeiture?

If not you're in for a great read!

yep im aware

I pledge allegiance....

Private trackers are too small. Public torrents can have swarms bigger than their entire userbase.

Simply not worth the time or money.

I buy my kino

why not keep using tpb

loads of people i know use at and i still to this day don't know a single person who's received even a letter from their ISP

i do live in new zealand though

Well what's the charge? Downloading a torrent? A succulent YIFY torrent?

>I'm retarded and can't read

Ah yes, I see you know your kino well.