>cont

>>cont

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

here for the girl with glasses. never gave her snap lul

Waiting for femanon to post belly.

>Any femanons got stories of being molested by your dads? Also general incest bread I guess

bump
last thread was good

same, waiting for chubby belly to jerk off to

not dad, but family counts i guess
wanted to post into last thread but it 404d
>spend every summer at my family's place
>got loads of cousins around my age who don’t like me much, but it was still family right
>big family gathering every year
>got this great uncle, let's call him rob
>uncle rob is super funny
>family loves him, kids love him, everyone loves uncle rob
>he brings little presents every time for all of us every year, candy and soap bubbles n shit
>i'm his favourite
>he always asked me in private what my favourite colour/candy/etc was to give me my fav toy, while my cousins got random stuff
>family gathering again
>be 9
>uncle rob shows up
>YAAAAYYY, my cousins don't like me anyway, YES uncle rob is here
>comes to me after being greeted by everyone
>"hey lil' one, what's your favourite color this year?“>red
>“This is gonna be tough, because your other cousins told me that they love red, but you know what? You can choose one thing and it will be our secret, just don’t tell anyone“
>uncle rob is best uncle ever
>we make our own codeword to sneak away and meet behind the house
>“you would make an excellent secret agent honey, but every agent needs a secret hideout“
>hell yes
>the old barn

chubby glasses girl here sorry i'm bad at pics lmao

go on

there we go, thread is saved

>easy weightloss tricks and tips

>stop eating like fucking cattle and you'll stop looking like one

Nice fat titties. Lookin' like 'pow'.

>“if red is your favorite color proof it, all of your cousins are wearing their favorites“
>only red thing i’m wearing is my panties
>ofc he knows that
>sure uncle rob seeeee? i’m wearing red
>good girl
>be so happy
>uncle rob opens his „magic backpack“(as we called it) with all the toys n stuff
>get super exited
>come sit on my lap honey
>sure uncle rob
>“now turn around“
>face him
>he drops the candies/little toys into his lap between me and him
>go ahead, choose your favorite
>searching around between all the goods to look for my perfect little present
>his pants are open
>don’t mind the hard thing, whatever that is
>“hey, don’t be that greedy, some of them are falling down, you have to be careful“
>candy is between my legs, uncle rob is great and picks them up
>a few more fall down>not funny, you gotta have respect, you know?
>sure uncle rob, whatever you say, best uncle eeeveeer
>go pick them up honey
>can i choose some more?>no but we can trade
>your red stuff for mine>yeah sure, best deal ever
>trade panties for red candy
>sit on his lap again
>his pants are gone
>if you can reach up this far you will get it honey
>he holds the candy up high while i try to reach
>basically grind on his bare dick for the entire time
>you’re my favorite
>thanks uncle rob
>lets go back to the others
>sure yay
>got all the red candy and my fav toys (it was 1$ stuff)
>best uncle rob

insults turn me on just fyi

Fucking stupid.

See:

Prove it slut

I wasnt in the last thread..
Pls explain? :3

lmao

'Kay, good for you. Maybe heart disease will do us all a service on this one.

you've got to try harder than that, user

I've fucked my younger sister. Anytime she wants to or I offer she doesn't hesitate to follow. I always did wonder how females viewed incest and ever acted on it.

did you even read the caption of the screenshot

i hope it does its justice for you sweetheart

i'd fuck you assuming you have a pretty face. Also timestamp.

Nevermind I'm already bored of you

Yeah I did too for a couple years. I honestly regret it after 20 years.

user with the little girl still around?

good, aint got time for smalldicks like you

probably what 404d the last thread but good question

Why is that user? She ratted you out?

>chubby

No bitch. You're fucking obese.

repost pic from old thread sorry to disappoint xo

I bet you like it rough. I bet you think about being gagged and blindfolded and thrown over a pile of cinder blocks and fucked by every guy on a construction site.

For the user that replied to me last thread. What do you mean with "get close"?. Also, I don't drink, how can I get them to drink a lot?.

Bump limit 404ed the last thread.

Nope. If she did I wouldn't be here talking about it.

From last thread

totally

I stand corrected.

Wow, those are some serious fun bags.

holy shit we're trying to get a thread going here
can you and your obese trainwreck of a body just fuck off before you kill every last bit of my boner

True enough. I just enjoy it while I still can. She likes it and I like it so it's a win win. Always have to be careful of what we do though lol.

I love'm huge. Let those delicious juggs hang free, cumdumpster.

Huh. I'm missing my "stealth slushie" infograph.

Any kind anons out there with it?

I... Wow. I want.

Where are the two Dad's from the old thread?

Got more to share?

your dicks not even that big i bet so it isnt much of a loss

Hey twink faggot, let some of your Sup Forumsrothers enjoy this.

not completely unnatractive, lets see you shove something up your ass

Seconded. So fucking tired of fat cunts thinking they're "curvy" or sexy. You are fucking dying cause you cant keep yourself from having that one extra piece of cake you wasted use of space.

Do they?
Then would you be into being tied up in some slutty lingerie at a bar with the words "free fuckpig" written across your obscene tits while every jerk in the place added a tally to your inner thighs after they fucked you stupid to keep count of how many loads were dumped in or on the fuckpig?

Between use they'd plug you with a vibrator to keep you on edge and over-sensitive while they laughed at you between hands of poker while the guys recharged their cocks for third, fourth, and even fifth rounds of gangbanging you?

hopefully not.

HOHOHOHO OH MY GOOOOD

aw yis pls that gets me slightly moist

I honestly just threw up in my mouth a little. Please lose some weight. I mean that won't fix that trainwreck you call a face but at least then someone could shove a bag over your head and turn out the lights to fuck your. You're a triple bagger, one for you, the person fucking you, and one for anyone who might be watching. Please fuck off.

>yep, grabby hands. very firm yet inexperienced groping. both LOVED shoving his dick and fingers up me and trapping me in rooms just to dominate me
Now it's getting interesting. How long did he use you for? Was it mutual or full rape the whole time? If you're taking requests, drop a pic of you finger filling that pussy. You know, for illustrative purposes.

I'm lurking the one with the feet and the stretch pants but I don't really want to read a bunch of death threats

all i can picture is some obscenely obese guy croaking as he breathes as he wrote this

If you're enjoying looking at that thing you have fucking mental issues. That is fucking disgusting. Please get some standards whale fucker.

keep on going you sad cunt

>Sup Forums
>standards
Go away.

>dying
actually women's bodies can handle being overweight much better than men's. it's all about the distribution of fat.

fat in women typically is stored under the skin. which makes them super soft. fat in men is typically stored around the organs, which impedes their function.

but you prefer bony women? cool i guess. i don't.

Did you look like that before or after the rapes?
Do you think you deserved it for having such a whore's body, or do you think you ended up endowed like a filthy slut that's good for nothing but fucking as a result of it all?

Missed the last thread. No clue what the backstory is.

>not completely unnatractive, lets see you shove something up your ass
not completely unnatractive, lets see you shove something up your ass

Yes because I think some ugly fat bitch is ugly and fat I'm a sad cunt. Keep defending her on the internet user. I'm sure she'll run, actually scratch that her fat ass has probably never ran a day in her life, to come fuck you. Hopefully she has a heart attack in the process and collapses on you and suffocates you to death.

it went on for several years, i want to say at least 6. At first it was consensual as i had no fucking clue lmao but afterwards it was pretty much rape though i just kind of accepted it was happening

>If you're enjoying looking at that thing you have fucking mental issues. That is fucking disgusting. Please get some standards whale fucker.
oops, triggered.

So, hottie, you get fucked by your dad or what? What's the story?

Go fuck more pigs. Sorry you can't get an attractive woman so you have to resort to whiteknighting whales in Sup Forums. This isn't tumblr bitch.

Not saying in good shape, not at all. But I'm definitely below average, weight-wise. And I manage that by not eating the equivalent of Poland.

>not into obesity
>obviously gotta be into bony women
you american bro? you know there's a good bandwidth inbetween?

Anything below obese if fine by me.

ass play aint my thing user, unless you're willing to help

thank you

>hottie

Are you fucking retarded?

And yet you type and argue like a feminist.

Except this bitch is obese

So, perfect goddess, you get fucked by your dad or what? What's the story?

I dont think youre in position of saying whats your thing or not, do it or im moving on

I think you're confusing me with someone else. I'm arguing against fat cunts. I'm with you bro

Lol at all these people whiteknighting this fat cunt. Go back to tumblr.

family business

>it was pretty much rape though i just kind of accepted it
I'm glad you learned that you have no true worth. Why don't you green text the most traumatic or physically damaging rape?

lol what. Calling a fat cunt a fat cunt is typing like a feminist? You're a god damn moron mate.

Why are you so perfect and where can I find a woman who looks like you?

i love you

At your local pig farm.

not fucked by dad, groped and shit. most was by my brother and cousins over 6 years though

>calling someone else a moron
>ending a sentence with 'mate'

Same girl?

That must've been difficult. How do you cope?

Just read Moby Dick and jack off to that tbh

australians are morons now mate?

We all love her. She's just great.

Ditto

>now

sauce for this video pls? I remember watching it and loving the sound of her crying...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee