Alcohol general thread. What are you drinking Sup Forums

Alcohol general thread. What are you drinking Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs-forum.com/threads/what-do-you-drink-with-cocaine.192898/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are the best non-carbonated drinks out there that also aren't hard liquor. Is wine my best bet?

call me a fag but i like twisted tea on a hot as fuck day, wine is always good if you find a brand/style that you like, i prefer reds but like i said, total homo.

Ice tea and bourbon
lemonade and vodka

Honestly, the carbonation makes the alcohol hit harder, something about the way its carried through the blood.

Pernod Absinthe. Good shit.

I can't drink carbonation due to stomach issues. Used to be strictly a beer drinker up until then

What about sangria?

Ok. My go to is unsweetened Ice tea with lemon because you can make a lot of it for cheap, and mix it with pretty much any alcohol. Bourbon imparts its own sweetness so its the most tasty to me.

try sebor and never look back.

thank me later.

Probably should but I'm young

the fuck does your age have to do with it?

sebor is top tier and if you are already drinking it then get the best.

Bulleit.

Neat.

cheap brazilian wine called Cantina da Serra.
I'm Brazilian, this shit is like 3 dollars and it tastes good and is in a plastic bottle

I can't drink. I have Acid Re-flux (GERD) and my doctor told me to avoid alcohol.

Diddo fam

tanqueray and tonic with lime. refreshing for the summer

Drinking a vodka tonic atm

JWB and diet coke
>whatever I like it

Hey where's that guy who was turning 21 today and had a bottle of JW?

Glenmorangie scotch
Nectar D'Or
Straight

Jameson and Coke for me.

You monster

Ardbeg Uigeadail and Dr. Pepper

Half Acre Daisy Cutter.

you best be trolling negro

Coors Light because I was drunk and thought it was Miller Light

drinking some cheap cold sake tonight. cold sake doesn't have the warming that wine does, and while ill always prefer beer it doesn't make me feel as bloated when im just sitting at home drinking

This is great
>black raven
Aren't all ravens black tho?

Same company I think
Stupid beer trivia: Keystone Light is just the bottom of the barrel of Coors Light. Same vat. If they need more Keystone some days they just use the whole barrel and it's exactly the same thing in a different bottle.

Cheap brandy and snorting coke.

i've been on a southern comfort binge.

gonna have some more of that tonight.

finished the last little bit of midori i had left so no more melon ball

i guess next round will be either a via vento, apple swizzle, bermuda highball or maybe a fucking mimosa since im tired of washing the damn shaker

Is that a thing? Some guy on this forum says something about metabolites or something but I can't be assed to read it or figure it out.
drugs-forum.com/threads/what-do-you-drink-with-cocaine.192898/

bourbon and branch

tits or gtfo

Those are some girly drinks but it all does the same thing. I'm far too lazy for that, you should bartend for me. Cheers

I'm drinking svedka. I had a rough breakup and had been sober for 3 months prior. I threw up all morning, mostly bile and stomach acids. Yet, here I am drinking the rest of the bottle. Two 1.75s (1.75 liters) in 50 hours. I think I'm just gonna kill myself at this point instead of dying of liver failure.

are you the birthday boy?

Yeah where the hell is that guy, he was in multiple threads earlier saying he was turning 21 and had a bottle of jack and didn't know what to do. He said he was gonna hang in a thread later. Maybe he's puking right now.

nigger I have a lot of brandy and a fuckton of bartending experience

girly ass drinks? fuck, aside from the mimosa, you have no idea what youre talking about

Screwdriver with that good fucking orange juice, the OJ is more important then the vodka, cheap stuff will do

Pussssay

Yeah I thought it was him. I was gonna wish him a happy birthday
jackanon where are you?

You'll never convince me that Apple Swizzle is not a girly drink even though I don't know what it is. I'm just fucking with you, I'm sure it's great, I'm just too lazy to make anything good. Cheers man

Currently finking a Bourbon and Coke

I hope your in the wrong thread.

This man

Currently drinking Bulliet Rye whiskey on ice

*youre

your hurting my eyes with youre spelling

Why on earth would you ruin a perfectly good whiskey with Soda

Yur*

Mckenna Single Barrel bitch

Had some Bookers and a Sam Adams with dinner. Doing vodka shots now.

You no like? why?

Hi I'm in charge of this thread and I give you permission to post naked girls

fuck off faggot,
im a faggot

Jesus user that's a lot. All good you're just hitting the reset button, fuck that bitch.

hooray!

I find a penis ajusta for you.

nevermind. i have no dick pics.

if i was drinking it'd be chivas regal, in a glass, with ice. also shots of romana sambuca. and a case of miller lite, maybe some black and tans mixed in there.

not no drinking and no dicks for gayfag.

Stupid story time cause I just felt like it
>in wannabe garage band
>alcoholic named Dave on bass
>he's okay on bass nothing special
>drinks two 40s of Old English daily and lives with his mom
>after the first Old E he always makes a fart noise with his mouth while he plays bass, like he's a motorbike or something
>after the second Old E he always tells us about a "donkey video" and tries to get us all to watch it with him in his mom's basement
>never did
>kneed him in the nuts at a party because he was wasted and talking shit to everyone
>never saw him again

Coors Light. For whatever reason I like cheap watery beer. Takes like 15 to get me drunk though tbh.

thas it?

>two 40's

Dave seems like a fag. You did good, son.

Ay Canada fag

I'm sure he drank more but that was just his daily
yeah he was a fuckstick, no regrets

Gotta go for those Tom Collins

Steel and oak wheat ale

Sluts are the worst.

Bloody Marys with a bunch of stuff in them

Like this user?

not quite that much

Some of the nastiest shit known to man.

Nah, I love it

Google "leucistic raven"

Well, that's what it's all about. Cheers.

huh, it's like a mutation or something. ok

Drinking the regular Canadian club cheers m8

Well shit that user with the JD who had his 21st birthday didn't make it. I hope he had some friends call him and take him out or something.