strawpoll.me/11075451
strawpoll.me/11075451

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11075451
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only a shit deals in absolutes

*BRRAAAPPPFFF*

****SNIFFS***

Any artist which contributed something original, Star Warsian and well concieved (i.e. The concept artists, actors, digital/practical effects artists etc.) wasted their time on this hackneyed, paper thin, monozygotic garbage.

I voted "shit" not because I hate TFA (I like Kylo Ren, Finn) but because the movie has a lot of plotholes and problems.

JJ's final cut of the film is terrible with it being a basic Hollywood action movie. There is no actual Star Wars magic which even the prequels had.

I hated how JJ had to begin the story right with Kylo already seduced by Snoke.

inb4 OT prequel haters cry out
>"BUT THAT HOW EPISODE 4 STARTED"
Yeah and Lucas went back and showed how Anakin became Vader so it made more sense

>"BUT IT IS BETTER IF WE DON'T KNOW THE PAST"
Maybe for you but for me; I like to start reading a book at chapter 1. Not chapter 4.

Starkiller Base was an absolute joke with how JJ decided to blow it up at the end of the film. Also Phasma who immediately leads them to a room and shuts down the shields.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

I thought stormtroopers were based off WW2 Nazis? NO WW2 Nazi would ever tell the Americans their plans. They would be brutally tortured and have their balls cut off first before they actually told them about any gas chamber or the actual fucking location of where Hitler was hiding!

Phasma's character is demolished by making her betray the religion she knew all her life.

And I hated how Starkiller Base is able to be destroyed in an identical manner just like Episode 4's Death Star. TERRIBLE WRITING!

At least nu-male cucks seem to be the minority.

Sup Forums contrarians at it again with their shit taste unironically voting its good

Reminder the percentage of people who like this equates the percentage of opinions and comments you can disregard on this tasteless board

This looks so cheesy and babyish ffs. It's promo shit like this that makes me feel like a loser for watching these movies at 23

>le theres gotta be a way to destroy it XD
>there always is
>Hans right
Kill me they could have at least acted serious

>strawpoll.me/11075451
damn exactly 50/50

divisive af

holy shit spoke too fast, now it's almost 50/50... so that explains all the console war capeshit.

and maybe underage summerfags too

more like proof this site is dead in the water

they are here forever now some fifteen year old kid told me his age yesterday

>this site is dead in the water
its getting their, should be 100% shit

>I hated how JJ had to begin the story right with Kylo already seduced by Snoke.

We didn't see how to palpatine, maul or dooku are seduced either.

the point is this is episode vii and it follows episode vi and shits all over everything for the sake of introducing mostly terrible characters. rey sucked and finn was only good bc of boyega

What does it shit over? I seriously can't see your point.

continuing the story with something original, its literal a reboot and leia is pointless, luke though he killed his scene was pointless and han is dragged along and killed and it feels forced like just because, the service to the characters although i believe ford tried, was just for rebooting and not actually continuing their story besides lol han and leai got divorced, their kid is bad and heres a new bad guy figure that is another placeholder it seems because we couldnt even get 5 min of non expository footage of the bad guys

Is this even english?
>heres a new bad guy figure that is another placeholder it seems because we couldnt even get 5 min of non expository footage of the bad guys
We hardly knew anything about palpatine in both trilogies until RoTS because it's meant to be a mystery. Snoke's background will probably be explored more later.

and now "good" is winning

seriously fuck that board

Its just completely a copy of before and uninteresting.

JJ couldnt even inject anything original into it that wasnt a joke or something. Saying they will do it later is a bad excuse and furthers that episode vii was a placeholder, JJ directs a Star Wars movie and cant even think of something cool and mysterious to shoot, its all fan service

RIP in PIECES