Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

CUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZupT9Gx3ME
youtube.com/watch?v=3soskkvYBgM
youtube.com/watch?v=aUG3C6rS8o0&index=10&list=PLBYfRNJlpuDvaqc9f988uCs1FoKb6yVKu
youtube.com/watch?v=ffFBdWBp0NE
youtube.com/watch?v=IM-EZrEvBkU&list=PLY79b94JBLkUhxIpMhb3_WE1lwEH6V84b&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=vBr6p9uy4Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=B49G2-SQQrI
youtube.com/watch?v=15WBV33Si9w
youtube.com/watch?v=JG2uc-RTpi0
youtube.com/watch?v=GOHvU1qYQZY&list=PLa2ZKTWbjjPLfa7k7A49qZDRA4HpXdQWm
youtube.com/watch?v=YxBaHu1Y3fc&index=12&list=PLBIyY-20U3TMukkUB1hYXth0Kmvo6HCnc
younow
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6hUg76QFsc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just stop wasting all day on Sup Forums and do something productive.

This place is too addictive. This is my comfort zone as they call it.

I was at work

(you)

On good friday?

youtube.com/watch?v=zZupT9Gx3ME

youtube.com/watch?v=3soskkvYBgM

youtube.com/watch?v=aUG3C6rS8o0&index=10&list=PLBYfRNJlpuDvaqc9f988uCs1FoKb6yVKu

youtube.com/watch?v=ffFBdWBp0NE

I'm listening to this shit btw could you make it a little less excruciating

youtube.com/watch?v=IM-EZrEvBkU&list=PLY79b94JBLkUhxIpMhb3_WE1lwEH6V84b&index=9

Okay here's some actual songs

youtube.com/watch?v=vBr6p9uy4Z4

youtube.com/watch?v=B49G2-SQQrI

Speak for yourself you weak willed faggot.

Who else do you think I was speaking for? Die of a potato famine lmao

>country role-play
This is how I can tell you will die as a loser.

I just don't get who you thought I was speaking on behalf of?

I meant that *I*, once again wasted an entire day on essentially nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=15WBV33Si9w

youtube.com/watch?v=JG2uc-RTpi0

I liked the second one quite a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=GOHvU1qYQZY&list=PLa2ZKTWbjjPLfa7k7A49qZDRA4HpXdQWm

Listen to the whole Cursive - Ugly Organ album

Shit is great after one or two listens

But it can always get better. Why haven't you done something useful today?

I procrastinated all day.

All i really do is Four things. 1) Work my shitty wagecuckie job. 2) Go to the gym 3) shitpost on Sup Forums and 4) Sleep

I keep coming up with all these great ideas.
>I'm going to volunteer to build up my resume!
>I'm going to study Econometics!
>I'm going to learn programming/web development!
>I'm going to learn how to play the guitar!
>I'm going to read a book a week
>I'm going to make a useful website for others
>I'm going to learn random shit
>I'm going to maintain a website that tracks all the medical studies and conclusions of a certain area for people to easily reference
>I'm going to make a better movie database than IMDB
>I'm going to go to University

i never do it though

Start with something small and stick to it. I think your biggest issue is that you don't stick to anything that you do. I used to wageslave, but I decided to quit one day and start all over. It somehow worked out. Still sucks since I am trying to get into education and come from a shitty background, but it's slowly going my way.

Sup Forums isn't even an issue, if you wanted to do something productive you wouldn't come here anyways. It's like locking yourself in a monastery and then claiming you are immune to women when you have no temptation in sight, if it makes sense.

Your attention span is probably fried as well, so I suggest you to listen to less music. Also quit browsing thirty seven different threads at the same time, it kills your attention span. Stop jacking off too. Force yourself to focus on one thing. Also improve your nutrition, that shit actually fixed my daytime tiredness and slight hairline recession.

Whatever you do, don't give up. And don't even take this advice as a gospel, do whatever the hell you want to do and I mean it. I think you aren't doing what you want to do right now, but you can't stop either. Good luck though.

I liked Helvetia.
youtube.com/watch?v=YxBaHu1Y3fc&index=12&list=PLBIyY-20U3TMukkUB1hYXth0Kmvo6HCnc
when it comes to a point when studying or w/e becomes more important to you than wanting social interaction I'm sure you will come here less and study more...I wouldn't be too hard on yourself

Thank you Latviabro. I think that's my biggest problem, I come up with an amazing idea one night then I just don't follow through.

I ALWAYS talk myself out of things and get depressed after being super-happy and excited for something.

Like I'll buy something I've wanted for months then be extremely happy about it and then get angry and upset and feel like I wasted my money.

I do this with everything too.
>Enrolled in University
>Talked myself out of it and fucking withdrew within a couple weeks, even lost money because of refund period thing

>Decide to start bulking
>Get a couple weeks in and get angry and keep thinking about how I'm a worthless fatfuck with a fat moonface

>Decide to start cutting
>Get a couple weeks in and get angry and keep thinking about how I'm a skinny pathetic weakling so I talk myself into eating a lot and giving up on the cut

>Start learning programming
>Talk myself out of learning the language because "it's a meme" and i keep justifying it by reading articles of people talking bad on the language
>Give up and go to something else, give up on that too

>Start learning ANYTHING
>Somehow always find myself reading criticisms of that thing and give up on it

C U T M Y L I F E I N T O P I E C E S

Help a lonly Guatemalan, dont let me drink alone i will answer any questions

younow com/handojose

I used to live in "tomorrow" if it makes any sense, as in I always thought about all those cool things I'd do tomorrow and how I would become ressurected through my own inniative and willpower. It didn't work out very well, but at a certain point I had enough disdain for myself, which oddly enough made me do a lot of things to improve right now, even if I hated it. After awhile it became second nature. I guess it has a lot to do with your habits and your thinking patterns, any serious progress requires literally rewiring your brain so it reacts differently and goes out of the "old tracks".

Shit, I'm mildly bipolar too, but take this into account, I always know that if I am super excited I will get down the other day, so I already prepare myself in advance to make those low moods more bearable.

You know, I really envy the fact that you got so far as to actually almost make it in university, I'm light years away from that and the progress to get there is so slow.

kek I used to think everything is pretty much worthless until I decided that I will pick up a hobby that I thought was entirely worthless: gardening. Turns out it's super comfy and seeing your plants grow really feels like making some progress.

I don't know, I think I've talked a lot about myself already, but maybe you can relate, I certainly can relate to you.

There's snow outside and it's 15th of April, Jesus.

I think I just really need to leave this place. It offers nothing for me and I always get sucked into spending 5+ hours on absolutely nothing.

I get everything you've said. I think it's just up to me to do it, once again.

It's always up to you, no woman or thing can magically fix anything.

I don't know, I find myself browsing smaller, but more useful boards like /out/ and /diy/ mostly and I feel like the relative lack of shitposting and "ebin mems :DDD" actually helps me to stay coherent and do something useful.

I just realised how I went from listening to shitty depressing meme rap to happy sounding shoegaze over a period of few months.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6hUg76QFsc

Good luck Canadabro.

>It's always up to you, no woman or thing can magically fix anything.

Nah I just meant that reading back my "complaints" seems really idiotic. Since I'm acknowledging my own problems and the fixes are as easy as just "keep doing it" and "write down your reasons why you began doing something to refer to later"

>it's 1am
>I wasted the whole day here on fucking 4fag

I'm starting to realize that I just don't have time in my schedule for this place anymore.

darn
hoisted by my own passada