Recommend me some gud 60's kinos

Recommend me some gud 60's kinos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQzdD_I1_bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the harry palmer micheal caine films are pretty good

Westerns are boring

The Sean Connery Bond films really are kino. I watched them all recently and they hold up and make dick hard.

I know, he makes Daniel Craig look so generic in comarison

Woman in the Dunes
Lawrence of Arabia
Pale Flower
The Apartment

He's just so effortlessly cool. All the famous lines he delivered would be butchered by most actors/directors nowadays as there is this self-awareness that it has to be cool.

>"That's a Smith and Wesson and you've had your six."
>shoots him
>shoots him in the back while he's down to make sure

Nowadays that would be

>"You're out of bullets... "
>bond stands up
>enemy starts to shake in fear
>"...and now you're out of time"
>BANG
>DOO DOO DOOO DOOOO DU DU DOOOO DOOO DOO DOO DU DU DOOO

Marketa Lazarová

WHAT THE FUCK DOES KINO MEAN STOP USING THIS WORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kino is a film company also its getting passe, this post is pure Criterion.

Its cinema in german

"Even ironic shitposting is still shitposting"

Thunderball had some really cold Bond lines
>[after shagging some woman] You think I enjoyed that? What I just did I did for Queen and Country
>[when asked whether the female accomplice is OK] Forget her, shes dead

It's a reference to the film studio Kino. It's meant to say "this is like a film produced by Kino"

It doesn't even mean anything
Its just a word that Sup Forums thinks sounds patrician and then then apply it to their favourite flicks because they think they can fool people into thinking that their shit taste is actually good.
It seriously doesn't mean anything, there's a kino film movement but that was to do with amateur film makers making short films which certainly doesn't apply to batman vs superman.
Theres a 'kino cinema' in Scotland but it plays mainstream multiplex films
Sup Forums thinks that their patrician and interesting but really they have no idea what they're doing and everyone is laughing at them

Unless you're a Sup Forumstarderd TKAMB is a true court-kino

flick

bure gino :D xd

Lawrence of Arabia is true 60kino.

The pink panther movies

I've got many more, but I have to go to work. Sorry.

That's when Brando got obsessed with Natives.

It means cinema in german ya dumb fuck.

Is de Funès kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=EQzdD_I1_bg

I keep thinking back to a scene I saw in one of them years ago.

A dude comes to kill him while he sleeps in his room, firing six shots into his bed. Bond then flips the light on to reveal himself sitting in a chair instead, aiming a gun at the guy. He makes the assassin drop his gun on the floor, and gets the information he needs out of him. He then allows himself to be distracted and the assassin dives to the floor and grabs his gun to fire at Bond, only to find out there's no bullets left. Bond says something like "That gun only has 6 shots, and you've taken yours" and proceeds to just waste the fucker, shooting him while sitting down like it's nothing to him.

Any info on which movie that was would be appreciated.

Didn't read yet, nevermind. Yeah that scene sums up everything that was cool and that has been lost.