I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead

I really hope someone kills trump, I dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead.

And then Pence becomes president bitch (โŒโ–€อก _โ–€)

this thread again

stop it stop it right now hate wont win

I hope you did instead

I'd like to ask why, you'd hate him so much you want him to die? Education me please, cheers cunt

Alt-right snowflakes incoming!!!

>the men on tv told me i should hate trump
>now i hate trump
>lets kill trump

OP, found a job yet?

really....because it sounds more like a pussy liberal cry fest to me....

3 E D G Y 5 M E
I have to leave this thread! OP is an absolute nutter! He's mad I tell you! Won't somebody please stop this lunatic!

If they kill him we're still stuck with Pence/Himmler

Have fun with President Pence then

I hope you faggots are ready for a "civil war", if it can even be called that. The Left will be ended.

kek

ggs I feel the same about you faggot

its not a civil war at this point
its just the war against terrorism seeing as the alt-left wants Sharia Law in america

I thought the right was terrified of antifa faggots because they're rage beasts?

>actually fearing shariah when christian theological law is a real thing in the US
No alt left wants "shariah". Any attempt at shariah would be stopped in a court because of the 1st amendment you hate so damn much.

2edge4me. I do hope he leaves office though. I know that leaves us with Pence, but at least he isn't the national embarrassment that trump is.

I hope someone kills you OP...

no one is terrified of a bunch of upper class white 20yr olds larping as revolutionaries.

You poor wittow Libtards.

>The news never lies.
>The news told me to hate Trump.
>The news told me all Trump supporters are racists.
>The news told me 2 + 2 = 5
>The news does the thinking for me because thinking is hard.

>saying i hate it
what makes you think that?

I prefer Hitler over trump

I hope baron sees that pic of drumpf head and has an autistic fit.

trump is the best thing thats happened to liberals, they just don't know it yet.

We know, he's finally proven that Republicans are just shitheads who get off on other people's pain.

But he's under investigation too.

He's made America jump the shark. Ironically, he has ensured that America will never be as great again as we once were. We are now Spain or Holland or one of the other ex-world powers.

Also, if he does succeed in destroying the democratic process, America will not have a real reason to exist. It's not like we have an actual heritage or culture outside of democracy, anyway.

There's no living with the killing.There's no going back from it.Now,You go home to your mother ,tell her there no more guns in the alley

Pppfffffttttt hahahaha. Trump slurred the economy only by deregulating everything. Wait and see the aftermath of deregulating publicly traded companies whose biggest concerns are their bottom lines

As if you know a fucking thing about what you're talking about.

Mr. Electric in the White House would be a blessing.

Denial is a wonderful thing.