Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

cause this isnt /k/

too poor

Get at least a Hi Point or a Cobra to defend against niggers

looking for the right one. was holding out for an Enfield but fuck they got expensive.

Thinking about my other options now.

I do.

Will be finishing my 80% ar10 tomorrow

Ask me about anything but that.

Felony

You can still get them on Gun Broker sub $200

Not really a great first rifle since .303 isn't exactly everywhere. I get so sad thinking about how many $90 SKSes I could own right now

pic related

shotguns are fun

870 when 870s were decent

Noice
Not sure what that has to do with anything. Norinco isn't even banned in syrupland. You can get $150 SKSes and $400 m14s

Aside from hunting why would you need to own a gun? Insecurities? Too much of a pussy to fend someone off on your own? Always on verge of suicide? It makes no sense.

>Aside from hunting why would you need to own a gun?

>Aside from a reason to own a gun what reason is there to own a gun?

They're fun and why do we need a reason?

My 1990s Police Magnum 870 is bretty good, my 1960s Wingmaster is just smooth as butter. Modern shotties just don't come close to the classics.

>hunting
>recreation
>competition
>self-defense
>hobby...collecting interesting surplus military guns
>pisses off cucks like you

Lots of reasons, actually

Because I own ten...

Snowflake

I'm living in a communist country. Even owning a home-made weapon (like crossbow or so on) would make me in jail

Looks kinda like my Remington model 12, except way less cool

Agreed. That's a pretty one right there. Gotta admit I don't like the shells on the stock though

I own quite a few op

Because getting a gun in this country is not only extremely difficult but expensive as well. I did get to shoot a full automatic back in the military which was nice.

Ammo is the other dilemma i have. 303 is fucking expensive. Makes me want to find a fun .22LR.

aye but the laws are long and tedious also poor as fuck. would it be possible to get a decent hand gun legally in Canada without becoming a cop

ITT: Rednecks, white trash

sport shooting is fun. it's a hobby.
also, when you're not sport shooting you can hunt with them and defend your family from gangs of wild niggers. something you can't do with your fists.

How about you get off my board, Eurocuck? This is an American board for Americans only fucko! All you subhuman non-American pieces of shit need to fuck right the hell off back to your own third world shithole country's cyberspace and stay the fuck off American websites! This illegal cyber immigration is going to stop. Trump has said after this fake Russia shit is settled he intends to seal our virtual borders and put a stop to immigration terrorism! This includes illegal cyber-immigration. They have already funded VICE (Virtual Immigration and Customs Enforcement) to deal with criminal terrorists like you. So fuck off and stay off my board!

My kubotan can disarm or cause grievous injury faster than you could aim a rifle, for handguns as long as it's holstered I would have a good chance at close range

I do.

>] 29 / 7 / 18 / 1 [Update] [Auto] 1 new post

>AK74 with a donkey dick

I'll allow it...

doubt any of you pussy liberal fags could defend yourselves from attackers either. you'd just call the cops then yell injustice when the cops shoot the niggers.

I remember when you could get cheap m1 garands through the Civilian marksmanship program. Seems the days of easily affordable WWII service rifles are gone for good.

Wew lads. You must support trump too

.40?

I own 10 now.
Came from NOGUNS family
Was inb4 '09
Had one gun by 2011
B4 k & pol helped me get to my 10 guns

Reptilians & nwo financial cultural Marxist agendas are real.
You're a nigger if you don't get it & take care of yourself & loved ones.
Cityslicker or country fried mother-fucker

Look for used in that case. 22 anything = fun plinking targets all day.

Just get a 10/22. It's most people's first gun anyway. I still shoot the shit out of mine

no. am beaner. although me and my beaner friends are also friends with a shit ton of white trash. turns out we have a lot in common.

I do.
A few

Against my lease to have one in the house... however I'm moving soon and I need suggestions on what gun to buy (I'm a poor college fag)

Nah, 9mm

But how do you buy a Hi Point and not succumb to the overwhelming shame?

I've told this story on here before but since clearly you weren't reading that thread let me give you a brief review.

>I am 20 living with GF
>2 AM on a Tuesday
>2 crackheads break down the front door of my shitty apartment
>They make enough noise to wake up the entire building
>WakethefuckWTF.mpeg
>12 gauge shotgun to the rescue
> I took the niggers head clean off at about 15 feet
>White boi took 00 buck to the chest damn near cut him in half
Thats why go fuck yourself

Looking for carry, homedefence, sport shooting, or what?

the prices of AR's are dropping like stones. apparently manufacturers ramped up production before the election to sell to scared gun buyers in case hillary won. well now that trump is in the buying has slowed down and manufacturers are sitting on piles of inventory so they are slashing prices like crazy. do some research and you can find an acceptable entry level AR for $450 or so.

Antique firearm might be legal for you depending on jurisdiction.

>> I took the niggers head clean off at about 15 feet
>>White boi took 00 buck to the chest damn near cut him in half

racial harmony. makes me happy.

Easy, don't pay attention to what faggots with polymer hand grenades think.

Hi Point is an ugly brick but it's cheap and it goes bang every time or they replace it free no questions asked

Why dont you clean your fucking carpet?

Don't you dare talk shit about an 870

your so edgy bro
everyone who doesn't lick dnc boots like you is wrong

Brumpf couldn't possibly have as many body bags as the Clintons
You couldn't possibly ever use critical thinking to ask what if's outside of what mainstream media is feeding you.
Muh colbert
Muh ghetto constituents need to stay out of muh ThousandOaks erghhhhhhnnng

yeah, there was a guy on YouTube who showcased the top most overpriced surplus rifles, and the Garand was one. It's a shame.

I've still got a crawl space half full of $232 Bushmasters from when Wal-Mart got out of the skeery black gun business

Well, he was right

Because I own two.

It won't protect me from bullets; body armor seems like the better buy.

I would love to see those two with new holes in their heads.

Remington used to be right up there but their QC has gone to shit

Some guy tried to sell me an 887 because it was too light and had to much kick. Looked down the sights and it had a 1" bow to one side

Here we have the only redneck on earth hoping for an assault weapons ban...

Because I dont have to overcompensate for a tiny dick.

I missed out on that one. By the time I got to wal mart all the scurry rifles were gone and the sales guy looked like he had PTSD. he said it was a mad house for about 2 hours.

A shotgun will carve you the fuck up body armor or not

So you're OK with it?

>They shoot you center mass and stun the fuck out of you

>You have no gun as they approach and realize that you were wearing kevlar

>They shoot you in the head

I don;t think that has to do with remington...

>Too much of a pussy to fend someone off on your own?
Courage won't help you when the other guy has a gun. Wait until someone breaks into your home. First thing you will wish is that you had a gun.

dude, forget about all the macho survivalist shit. shooting guns is fucking fun.

go shooting.

>thinks a dick will protect him from home invasion of fifteen niggers
Have fun getting raped to death by a tribe of Tyrones. Moron.

try harder troll.

>Why don't you own a gun?
>own a gun
>a
>singular
because I own 4
>Mosin Nagat
>M1911 .45acp
>Mossberg 12ga shotty
>.380 revolver for CCW

>implying I'm a Eurocuck

Shotguns are better for home defense and ammo is cheaper. 20 bucks for a 100 pack of shit taget ammo.

SHOTS FIRED!

The Afghanis and Pakis have so many guns but they keep getting shot.

In real life you don't have mexican standoffs with badguys, and since badguys usually show they're bad by aiming a gun at you, if it was a face off you'd have a way more likely chance of being shot first any way.

>.380

>revolver

Umm ok. What does that have to do with my post?

>field loads for HD

Enjoy pissing off and amusing your intruder

Get some #4 turkey shot. Enough mass to fuck a vato up but small enough to not go through a wall and kill your neighbor

Easily concealed and a flick of the thumb and your hot to trot

Actually, guns are sounding like a good idea nowadays, along with explosives.

Bird shot will do it too unless your trying to kill a vato in a gymnasium. Steel shot would be better tho

If you are close enough. Short range weapons can make for good home defense if you set an ambush but you are still better off with a shotgun.

Not really because reaction is faster than action. You can run and draw faster than they can keep on you

18, living with my mom, and i'm poor as fuck. My mom and uncle have guns though.

Because if I just owned one, it'd get lonely.
So I own 40.

.380 semi or .38 special revolver?

because it's illegal in my country.
We also don't have mass shooters every week so ...

Ammo is even cheaper if you reload your own. And yeah, don't use shit ammo. Don't wanna annoy an intruder with bird shot.

user is a true egalitarian

>if you set an ambush

If you're camping and waiting to fuck someone up, you need at least an SKS

What are you talking about? Everyone knows where there's more guns, there's less shootings.

1968 Winchester 94 .30-30
1951 Winchester Model 61 .22 s/l/lr
Henry Bigboy .357/.38

They make .380 revolvers. Taurus makes one that's dirt cheap

Birdshot penetrates 4-6 layers of drywall, don't you ever watch YouTube gun vids?

Pump action rifles will always look weird to me

Or #6 shot. Pump 3 shells, then ask questions

>Dan Wesson .357 Magnum
>Ruger SR40
>Taurus PT-111 Millenium G2 9MM
>Hi-Point C9
>ATI 1911 .45 ACP
>Heritage Rough Rider .22 LR/.22 Magnum SA Revolver
>Ruger AR-556 AR-15
>Mossberg Maverick 88 .12 Gauge Shotgun
>Mossberg 702 Plinkster .22 LR
That's what I have in the safe so far.