Nigger hate thread!

Nigger hate thread!

I'm really trying to have respect for these niggers, but they came into work the other day and robbed my coworker and knifepoint. I hate them so much

I'm half black, studying medicine and being a productive member of society. I like black people but hate niggers.

No. You're boring.

Why would you share such an uninteresting thought?

Coworker should have had a gun. You weren't prepared. Way to go stupid.

No we work at a CVS in the north, super liberal tags here

It's uninteresting but it's also true.

Differentiate. I hate niggers as much as I hate white trash, spics, terrorists etc.

I'm fine with Muslims, whites, and Hispanic people though.

Sometimes boring things are important to remember from time to time in case you forgot as is likely the case with OP.

>scared of a knife
you must be a eurofag

I hate them, they are the root of evil. Just like Jews in '33

Latinos are the biggest nigger haters. Latino reporting in. Lynch your local monkey and send his waste/corpse back to Africa.

Still, not all black people are niggers

I like how there is no dad in the picture

This is why the iron curtain should have never fell.

NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER NlGGER

And they almost always fuck white bitches that look like pick related. Trash fucking trash to create more trash. Fucking subhumans

I have met two black people I would ever want to meet again. They were black skinned but 99% white otherwise.

Niggers are scum. Even cthulu wouldn't want them

Kek, This is OP

We'll build another one with the blood of lefties.

It's too late, that extra chromosome from all your families inbreeding caught up to you

Look at all the stupid insecure little boys.

Try going out in public and saying this shit, otherwise you are a pussy.

Wow what a down grade in beauty,white and pretty to mixed and mediocre

Just remember nigger the only reason you are free is because of white people otherwise we'd have you on a leash,and if you dont believe it look back into egypt where on the walls you are being led by the same ropes we hung your monkey ass with.

Come say that shit to my face and not through the computer, pussy. Practice what you preach, bitch. Fucking cunt.

They stole your knifepoint?! Those bastards!

Oh no monkeys attacking a white bitch how sad

you beta faggots that black twink would catch my cock in his mouth if his ass tried slapping me...how does iphone boy not see kanye squaring up to take a shot? if you wanna act like a victim thats what ur going to be

>around blacks never relax

Stfu. I'm Mexican. You'll at best be a fake ass doctor like every other nigger doctor out there. Meaningless degree and terrible at their chosen proffession. You might try to paint yourself as the intellectual black man, but the truth is thay you probably have all the same underlying personality traits of the common nigger.

lmfao a fucking Mexican is being racists
at least black people are not being kicked out of the country you spic LOL

Just remember that tonight somewhere in America their is a black man fucking ur white girlfriend and theirs nothing you can do about that.
pussy's

I don't have a girlfriend. The joke's on you! Ha!

She's dead now

>one year of probation

>implying they can write

Instead of getting kicked out, they get locked in.

Some try to say black is white, but ...

This is clearly a fag hag. He doesn't want girls kissing him, you dumb bitch!

you're a human nigger, independent of your race, you're truly a nigger of this planet with that kind of mentality

How many white cuck males have had their asses fucked by negroids?

>their
gtfo it's there

Be glad you're mixed it's the other half that's allowing you to achieve that

Is this a trick question? Everyone knows it's 20.

it's also not real, you retard

Not all blacks are niggers, but fuck the ones that are.

Nope, I'm just a curious spic in search for knowledge on white cuckoldry because its funny.

spics aren't any better. mow my lawn you piece of shit

Idk why we're all still the same subspecies. I'm sure scientists are too scared of the outcry to make the change

I Hope Ben Garrison one day get's what He deserves

There isn't going to be any need for that once I extort monetary percentages off of you people, kek.

Equality fact #2 says "chidlren".

you mean a Pulitzer?

all the "sources" are fake, so that might be a bigger issue

Yeah, I know. Black people never commit crimes. They're perfect angels. So smart, so hard-working.

whatever dawg

Lies its the truth Hilary so go suck bill off bitch.

Maybe daid but more likely a single mother.

It's going to be pretty funny if native blacks in Africa outpace the westernized ones socially and technologically.

It very well may happen too, they simply have no one to blame but themselves.