You have ten seconds to name one bad thing that would happen if Bernie became the next president

You have ten seconds to name one bad thing that would happen if Bernie became the next president.

Other urls found in this thread:

info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/europa/birgit-stoeger/frankreich-1-millionaere-haben-das-land-2-15-verlassen.html
sueddeutsche.de/wirtschaft/geplante-reichensteuer-in-frankreich-die-fuellen-jetzt-die-kassen-anderer-staaten-1.1435264
focus.de/finanzen/news/staatsverschuldung/steuerflucht-aus-frankreich-millionaere-packen-ihre-geldkoffer-und-wandern-aus_aid_785825.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/study-sanders-economic-plan-piles-170219543.html
money.cnn.com/2016/04/01/news/millionaires-fleeing-france/
theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/31/france-drops-75percent-supertax
reuters.com/article/us-france-supertax-idUSKBN0K11CC20141223
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/bernie-sanders-right-on-reparations/426720/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would have to pay more taxes..

I'd be forced to allow transgender Syrian refugees to reside in my home and watch them fuck my wife's son.

My real tax rate would be in the high 30 percents, I would lose my house, and probably have to leave the city.

College would be free and healthcare would be free, so any money you would lose in paying taxes you will receive from those benefits. Also, if you are an African American or minority, you will receive monthly reparations checks.

You likely wouldn't. Unless you are in the top 1%, your taxes will not go up. 95% of Americans benefit from Senator Sander's proposed tax plan.

economic downfall
someone has to pay for your free this and that
who? the 1% ?? HAHA
give me a better joke

Gun control and the AWB 2.0 Electric Boogaloo.

There's nothing funny about the fact that the top 1% of Americans own 99% of the wealth. This is a byproduct of failed trick-down economics that somehow carried itself from the Reagan era to today.

More pseudo-intellectual "progressiveness" on campuses. More dindus duin nothing. More Mexican rapists. More harmless "refugees" carrying out terrorist attacks which have nothing to do with Islam. More male suicides.

Jewish president

Name literally one bad thing about increased gun control. European countries have strict gun laws, and their violence rates are minuscule in comparison to America's.

More race-baiting

Anti-semetic pig. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you.

>their violence rates are minuscule in comparison to America's
m8 cheque ur numbers

Up until recently they were all white, they are going to need those guns soon fgt.

Bernie Sanders would be president.

well and they dont give a shit about your free this and that. why should they?

>being a literal janitor
>against Sanders

I don't get it.

>my wife's son
I'll never understand cucks.

Kek get a load of this goy

>You likely wouldn't. Unless you are in the top 1%

Shut the fuck up. Taxes need to be slashed for everyone across the board. Economic activity is being god damn shut down by how out of control taxation already fucking is.

College students are scientifically and statistically smarter than non-college students.

Using the phrase "dindu" to describe African Americans is incredibly racist.

Rape culture is a serious problem in United States. but I can assure you that it is not the Mexicans who are doing it. You see, Mexicans live in Mexico. Anyone who lives in the US is a US citizen - not a Mexican. So unless we want to start talking about rape culture in Mexico specifically, let it rest.

Refugees have not carried out a single terrorist attack in America. I know where you're going with this, too: 9/11. Well, guess what, it's a little known fact that Bush was behind that as well.

The more men who kill themselves, the better.

cuck
desu
senpai

Explain how.

I've double checked them, and it adds up. America is a warzone compared to Europe.

your statement is in reality false. Check his tax plan then get back to us.

Also he wants to remove firearms from law abiding citizens. Wants to create racist laws protecting specific races. Also he never even managed to hold a job.

I'd lose some of my best employees

Can't tell if proxy Aussie or massive retard

It'd be time well spent, this is Sup Forums, we might enlighten you. As for Bernie Sanders - the worst thing would be a universal tax hike for all social classes to pay for "free college" and other free shit her proposes. It is proportionate to your lifestyle of course - but it would fuck you silly all the same and leave you worse off in terms of cash in your pockets.

It doesn't matter how they feel about it. The law will be the law. They will have to give up a majority of their earnings for the greater good.

^this is why I'm not voting for Sanders

>homicide in the UK is with convicted murderer.
>homicide in the US is it is believed to be murder.

Adjust your rates for those then get back to us and stop shitting up our board.

dude they (the 1%) will leave the US cause "MUH HIGH TAXES" companys will move outside and then its more fucked then before. middle class become more poorer cause someone has to pay for it . i repeat

See Switzerland for reference. Disarming your citizens is literally making them helpless in the face of tyranny.

I don't need cash - I need a college education and decent healthcare.

Open borders

You honestly believe this? Like, seriously?

Switzerland is peaceful, unlike the US. When was the last time that Switzerland started a war for oil?

lool retard look at france many millionairs and billionairs leave it cause high taxes

Open borders are a beautiful thing. It's a sign of world peace. If you are against this, you are likely a nationalist piece of trash.

I need to see some data that backs up your claim.

Listen nigger, I called him a liar. bernie raises taxes on everyone who isn't unemployed, it's in his released plan.

>also tax breaks for corporations and increased taxes on the individuals keeps companies here. Either pay the faggot his 90% taxed income of his 1000million bonus or re-invest it into the corporation. What do you think the board will do? That's right the company won't move because your taxing it's employees. because it's not in it's best interest.

These are not the statistics I am asking for.

Tell me how the government subsidizing everything will benefit you when college tuition must be provided for an even larger percentage of students, while being paid for "by the rich", simultaneously as we allow anyone who wants to come here from any country at any time while they receive benefits as well.

Who is also going to be hiring people with these magic high wage jobs after they've been footing your fucking bill?

Violent race riots in every major city.
Obama has brought us almost to that point. Sanders would do nothing to stop it.

Please stop using the n-word. It's 2016.

You didn't ask me faggot. Learn how IDs work

b8 and slide threads should be deleted and B&

Taxes would go up.

You answered your own question. The rich will continue to pay for our college tuition. It's as simple as that.

And who gives a fuck about the job market. I'm in college to learn things that I'm interested in, not get some lame ass job at the end. You should only get a job in something you love doing.

Are you literally implying that a black man caused riots?

You do realize that all riots start because of police intervention, right?

The faggot would shatter the economy while destroying our society with his social justice faggotry.

Switzerland dearly begs to contest your faggotry.

This is objectively a good thing.

10.000 millionairs just in 2015 cause open borders 75% taxes and stuff

info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/europa/birgit-stoeger/frankreich-1-millionaere-haben-das-land-2-15-verlassen.html

sueddeutsche.de/wirtschaft/geplante-reichensteuer-in-frankreich-die-fuellen-jetzt-die-kassen-anderer-staaten-1.1435264

focus.de/finanzen/news/staatsverschuldung/steuerflucht-aus-frankreich-millionaere-packen-ihre-geldkoffer-und-wandern-aus_aid_785825.html

also what are panama papers ? why do they transfering this money there?guess what

i can give your 30 links more if you need

You used the f-word twice in one sentence. I'm fucking shocked at your bigotry.

You prepping the bull while your wife's son watches is objectively good

Please stop using the f-word.

A rise in inflation and unemployment due to the minimum wage increase. Businesses moving overseas.

Nothing. Maybe small dicked guys whould chimp out for their guns.

These links are not in English, you can't seriously expect me to read them. Still waiting for your data.

Get cancer and die you faggot nigger.

What is "prepping the bull" supposed to mean anyways?

In case you need any more proof Bernie Sanders is retarded.

finance.yahoo.com/news/study-sanders-economic-plan-piles-170219543.html

>Sen. Bernie Sanders' tax and spending proposals would provide new levels of health and education benefits for American families, but they'd also blow an $18-trillion hole in federal deficits, piling on so much debt they would damage the economy.

>That sobering assessment comes from a joint analysis released Monday by the nonpartisan Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center and the Urban Institute Health Policy Center, well-known Washington think tanks.

>The bottom line: Democratic presidential candidate Sanders would raise taxes by more than $15 trillion over 10 years, with most of that paid by upper-income earners. But that wouldn't be enough to cover the cost of his proposed government-run health care system, along with free undergraduate college, enhanced Social Security, family and medical leave, among other new programs.

>As a result, Sanders would add $18 trillion to federal debt over a decade

So even if by some sweet miracle we manage to get rid of our 19 trillion something debt now, we'll just be right back there again under the commie. And that's the best case scenario not taking into consideration how he'll cause rampant inflation and eradicate small business.

This is simply not true. Seattle raised it's minimum wage to $15 a while back and their economy has never been stronger.

>Also, if you are an African American or minority, you will receive monthly reparations checks

PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY OK WITH THAT?

It's texan talk for a rodeo

>Also, if you are an African American or minority, you will receive monthly reparations checks
WHAT?!?

Is this real?

Who will take out your trash or change your oil or check your colon for polyps? No one loves doing those jobs.
Also, why should we pay for you to go to school to get a degree that adds no value other than your own personal enjoyment?

Please stop using those bigoted words. And cancer is no laughing matter.

Quit lying

You are lying faggot. Seattle lost a couple thousand jobs and inflation went through the roof.

Source: I'm in Seattle faggot.

Have you ever considered that you are being indoctrinated, rather than educated.

Niggers have a penchant for criminal activity and stupidity. Wherever they are and wherever they go, be it their native lands or not - they fuck it up. Zimbabwe, South Africa, etc. Once prosperous countries, now crumbling under the weight of incompetence.

This is not prejudice - this is reality. And reality isn't a nice place. It doesn't believe in Political Correctness or "Cultural appropriation". It's a force of chaos that bends its knee to no man or woman.

Rape culture is a serious issue in places like India and the Middle East. Getting drunk stupid at parties on campus and making bad decisions isn't rape, it's just you being a ridiculous whore who regrets what she does after the fact.

Refugees? No. Islam is responsible for the Boston Marathon Bombings, the shooting in California (to name a few) - and to be fair, you've not taken a great deal of them - it's only a matter of time. They are the same people who are going into Europe and shooting up the Bataclan, or as with today - screaming Allahu Ackbar and stabbing people on the bus.

Believe it or not - statistically more men do kill themselves than women. How's that for equality, hm?

Your illiteracy does not mean the facts aren't there.

You used the word "retarded" to describe Bernie Sanders, so I immediately stopped reading your post. I'm not going to give my time to someone who still thinks it's funny to use the r-word to describe people they don't like in the year 2016.

Ah, you're trolling. Well done faggot.

When was the last time you saw a nigger in Switzerland?

Yes, many of us are. I'm white and I would love to give money to minorities for my ancestor's heinous crimes.

money.cnn.com/2016/04/01/news/millionaires-fleeing-france/

theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/31/france-drops-75percent-supertax

reuters.com/article/us-france-supertax-idUSKBN0K11CC20141223

more?

I don't like Texas. They are all conservative and racist.

Yes, this is real. And it's about damn time.

Congress would block everything he wants to do and his supporters would get butthurt, and possibly riot to the point where we get to start shooting them.

Wait a second, that doesn't sound so bad...

That's right, vote for Bernie!

His post is valid and you are being absolutely blown out. You have no facts whatsoever to back up your claims

Wow you're making broad judgements on an entire group of people based on a stereotype of a select few. Bigoted much, shitlord?

Who gives a shit about my trash. If I feel like taking it out, I'll do it myself. And there's no excuse for having cars in 2016. Automobiles are the number one contributor to greenhouse gasses. They are literally killing the earth.

You should pay for my college degree because I'm paying for yours. That's how a community works.

it will be the golden age of wizardry because there will be more money invested in autismbux.

You don't need a college education, you want one. What will you study? Gender Studies? Post-Menstrual Art Degrees? Intersexology? You need minds and bodies in reality and in the workplace - doing something worthwhile for your nation.

As for healthcare? Don't worry, Trump is going to sort that out for you.

I'm on mobile so I can't read that. I'm assuming it's some of your far-right propaganda?

Nah
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/bernie-sanders-right-on-reparations/426720/

You know, I almost believed you for a second. But I noticed that you used the f-word at the end of your post. So I'm going to disregard everything else you said and assume that you're a troll. Seattle is a beacon of social progress, and no true Seattlite would ever use the f-word.

The b8 is stron with this one

>Sanders tax plans routinely raise taxes for everyone across the board.
>he wants to pay reparations to African Americans, who do not deserve it at all.
>he wants to increase the minimum wage to an unsustainable amount
>he is afraid of dirtying Hillary's record, imagine how awful our global image would be.
>he would import more illegals and refugees, decreasing job availability for citizens and increasing terrorist threats across the nation
>he would devalue the college diploma by flooding the market with tons of useless degrees

I would continue but I know this is a bait thread and all of my points are going to be ignored.

this too

You used the N-word in your second sentence, so I stopped reading right there.

You're not paying mine, I already graduated and I am paying for it.

Because I had to finance my own education, i had to take i to account the value provided by the wducation and the ROI. If it's paid by someone else, the ROI isn't a factor and I can waste all that time amd money

I can read just fine, thank you. I just don't speak any other languages fluently.