Cop who did this was found not guilty

Cop who did this was found not guilty

>not guilty

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Pt1nkw3Mk

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-man-61-found-shot-dead-in-garage-in-south-lawndale-20170222-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cop says don't move
>moves
>gets shot
>no one is surprised

fuck white ppl man i love them white bitch but sheit

Good it was self defence

the Hispanic officer told him NOT to touch the weapon

there was a big rally at the state capital today because of this. I can almost guarantee you tomorrow or the following week there will be riots and shit

lol i remember this
if your going to pull out a camera the second you see a cop you deserve to die

whats your point? go to reddit or facebook if you want a hugbox

Cop deserves a medal. And lots more bullets.

forgot to mention that 80% of the rally goers were white

So? 90% of the rioters in Baltimore are black.

"haha if you pull out a camera to record a cop then u deserve to die lol haha kill all black men haha!!!"

Sup Forums users get attracted to these threads like flies. all we need now is that shocker thing that misquitos shock themselves with.

prime droid target

What's up fellow twin cities fag!

Don't fucking care

Still be alive if he didn't move like the officer told him.

>moving when an officer tells you not to will get you shot
>this is okay

that's exactly the reason cops shoot, lmao, black people are so confused no one knows what they will do. I blame black women from a young age black women treat black men like they aren't worth anything so most black men go with that mentality their whole lives.

white people have the right to kill black peole

Yes, when you have a fucking gun and the cop tells you not to move, this is OK.
12 Jurors seemed to agree.

Yup sure is. Even more so when you know what kind of reputation cops have been having lately.

epic win for america

wrong environment for this kind of post, pal

don't be so quick to deal out death and judgement even the very wise can have sealed ends

>moving after the officer has informed you that they were told you had a firearm.
>Gets shot because they didn't know if he actually had a firearm.

Dumbass was reaching behind him while telling the officer he had a firearm.

Rule number 1 for gun owners during a traffic stop is to keep your hands in the open while you inform the officer of your gun. And do whatever the fuck he asks to make him/her feel safe.

Sucks that he died, but the officer had to make a life or death decision with an armed man reaching behind him.

What the fuck are you talking about? HE told the cop he had a firearm, so the cop said "OK, don't move," He moved; the cop shot him. The end.

>implying that safari rides are illegal
>implying that hunting is illegal
>implying that hunting in a safari is illegal
>implying

>Officer I have a gun.
>Okay, don't move.
>*Moves*
He didn't comply, he got shot, it's that simple.
Not saying it quite justifies killing the man, but it's not unreasonable. Fired from serving is fine, jail time, no.

Or maybe she pulled the camera out when her boyfriend was shot? Considering that is exactly what she did.

fucking cop apologist.
trying to side with power.

"life or death decision", that's what the training guy says, but reality differs.

Was he a good boy? What did he do?

Why would your first though be "hmm I should pull out my phone can film this so I can get some sympathy on Facebook"?

They officer was of Asian descent

The cop deserves a medal, a fucking Camaro. He's the kind of hero we need.

because niggers

He shot an unarmed man for moving and he's a hero?

How come if there is a mass shooting it's the guns fault but when a cop shoots a nigger it's the cops fault? Either case it's the niggers fault in my eyes

With grammar like this, no wonder you people get shot.

If you cooperate with a cop you won't get shot. It's that simple.

Are the people itt fucking joking or seriously autistic enough to say the cop was in the right?

>get your id

>ok officer, i also have a gun btw

>gets shot for going for the id the officer asks

>pig doesn't allow driver to give him first aid, or at least stop the bleed

you can clearly hear in the video that the cop is having a fucking mental breakdown. fucking autists

He was armed, slapnuts.

I'd say it was more the fact that he told the fucking officer he had a gun and then reached around behind him where the officer couldn't see. Doesn't fucking matter what colour his skin is. Stop trying to politicise this you race baiting fuckwit.

No, he killed a fucking nigger for moving when he shouldn't. I'm from chicago and believe me, those guys are as aggressive as it comes.

I rememeber this. THe nigger was in the wrong here and deserved what was coming.

Fuck yourself.

What colorful speech you have. Perhaps you'll understand when i say "fuck niggers"

so what would you have done if you were the cop? you are aware he has a weapon, and he goes to reach behind his back. whats the next move? you do realize that is a life or death situation right? serious stressful moment.

I like how you conveniently left out the part where the cop basically yelled "DON'T MOVE" as soon as the guy said "gun".
Jury found him innocent, case closed, all your crying won't change anything.

An unarmed man was shot for moving.

typical bait thread.
One of the first articles had a quote from the negress that she yelled HE GOT A GUN as he was reaching for his wallet.
She killed him.
The ugly retarded newport smoking nigger killed him

What are you going to do?

Blame the jury of his peers?

Blame the lawyers?

Blame all white people?

Blame all policemen everywhere?

OF COURSE YOU WILL. I wouldn't expect you to do anything less.

I only expect Black Lives Matter not to give a shit if thousands of niggers get shot in big cities every year across America by other niggers, because Black Lives only matter on the rare occasion they get culled by their white masters.

my first question would be are you armed? if i was the one instructing him to reach behind his back, why the fuck would i shoot him when he did what i told him to do?

you're a cop in the us, where people tend to be armed. a person owning a legal firearm isn't a "life or death situation", it's fucking normal. If he wanted to shoot the cop, he wouldn't fucking tell him he has a firearm on him now would he?

If you have a gun with you, you are armed. It doesn't have to be in your hand and pointing at anyone.

>negro has gun
>negro moves for gun
>negro gets shot
>sheboon says he has CPL
>three closest county police say he doesnt

>cop said dont move

how much time do you think passed between his shout of dont move and the shots mate? half a sec? maybe the guy didnt even fucking process it? why would the guy even tell the cop he was armed if he meant to harm him in the first place?

>Moving is now illegal and deserving of the death penalty without trail.

Blacks kill blacks: Gun Violence!!!

White kills a black: "RACISM"

Did you take an opportunity to talk to the jury and ask them why they found the officer not guilty?

Yeah, cuz guess what, if you yell "THIS GUY HAS A BOMB" at an airport and point to any motherfucker, wether they know if he really does or not they're gonna tackle him.
You must be black, I can't imagine a human being so fucking dumb.

>I have a gun
>okay dont move
>fuck you pig moving anyway
>bang
>wow such rasis americ am like slavery times

more like
>professional thug shoots person for no reason and gets away with it: bourgeoisie state sheltering it's armed thugs

What is it when blacks die by the thousands by the hands of other blacks?

Just niggers killing niggers? no big deal?

>i will, no worries
That's not going to get a police officer with his gun drawn and a round discharged to back down, stupid.

It's almost like people aren't always entirely truthful with the police.
Also, if you have a gun, keep your hands visible and don't reach for ANYTHING- even if the cop told you to get out your license. He's not going to shoot you for not immediately getting out your ID, especially after you inform him you have a gun. Guy mad a bad choice. I'm not saying he deserved what happened to him, but it did happen to him.

>Officer said her was "scared for his life"
Jesus why are American cops such fucking pussies?

At the end of day, an unarmed man was shot because a deputy *thought* he saw a gun, and a jury thought it was perfectly alright, and cowardly American cucks who love watching someone else fuck our nation thought it was alright as well.

There are protests but the media isn't reporting of it.

yep he was only moving. there was nothing else to the situation at all. There was no firearm, there was no order to not move and the cop didn't know about a danger that was present at all. Just shot the black guy because he moved.

Why are you such a pussy?

He dindu nuffin

This is fun and all but you do realize cops shoot and kill way more white people right?

If you're not scared of hood niggas, you've never been to the states.

Many are ex military, and most are not pussies at all.

Most use perfectly reasonable force, and you don't like it they can man handle you like you're a little girl.

Why are black people violent to the point of arousing fear?

>i have a gun
omfghdglf he shot that black guy for no reason! he was jus moving! 1 liek = 1 resis

ugh, bullshit

ONe fucking nigger dies at the hands of police, all hell breaks loose.

Thousands die at the hands of other niggers and no one says anything

Can anyone that is angry at the police answer this question?

Why can't you legally own firearms in your country?
Oh, that's right- because you're ALL pussies.

I'm getting kinda tired of this shit.

>Dindu gets shot for being an idiot

>Jury finds shooting was justified

>Dindus riot instead of solving thier dindu problems

I think they just do it to justify chimping out occasionally for loot. If BLM they'd work on thier internal problems. All the stereotypes are true about blacks. But what can you expect with an average IQ slightly above mental retardation.

ugh, look it up. Might find a fun stat about murders - 50% of them committed by 12% of the pop. Can you guess who?

>Found a loaded gun in his shorts after
>Concealed carry is a per-county basis

Dumb nigger.

Aww, we have a lil sjw who doesnt have his facts straight. Big surprise.

Another day, another innocent black man gets killed by a cop. When will it end? Why must be continue letting these criminals free because of the colour of their skin or their badge? When will blacks get the apology they deserve. This has gone on for too long, it is literally daily that these events unfold, l have had enough.

he had a gun
he told the officer he had a gun
his gun was removed from the scene
his gun was presented as evidence in the trial

no one really gives a shit what you are getting tired of peasant

Can any of the haters name even a single negro shot by another negro in Chicago?

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-man-61-found-shot-dead-in-garage-in-south-lawndale-20170222-story.html

First thing would be to call for backup. Knowing the guy is armed and you suspect him of a previous crime. Otherwise have him reach both hands through the door and open the car from the outside. You can have your gun drawn while he gets out. Have him place his hands on the car and ask where the gun is. Secure said gun. Then continue current traffic stop

/thread

>just shoot the black guy because he moved
Yeah, what's the problem here?
African Americans are portrayed to be violent and can turn on a dime. Wether or not this ideal is pushed by the media or not, it does make the average person on edge.
He should have thought about how his race has been portrayed, he should have been the exception, not the rule but here we are with a dead man and a cop getting assblasted for doing what they felt was necessary. He was told not to move, regardless of wether or not he had a weapon. Listen to cops, you'll live longer.

what does that have to do with this particular case, where a cop shot someone who owned a legal firearm because he was following the cops instructions? in this specific case, the cop is completely in the wrong but of course he wont get any punishment because if they start punishing cops for shooting people they'll be much less trigger happy when shit hits the fan

>people aren't entirely truthful with the police

so if he wasnt truthful, he wouldnt be armed? he told the cop "im armed", there is no logical reason for the cop to be alarmed after being informed since if he wanted to shoot the cop he wouldnt give him a nice heads up.

The cop should have asked him if he was armed the second he stopped him if he's this paranoid. He didn't follow a yelled order within the span of 200ms it took for the cop to shoot him, the cop clearly murdered him because he lost it. You can hear his fucking voice in the video, he probably shat a brick after he saw the guy with the blood and shit. The cop should be charged with at least manslaughter

Good kill more niggers.

Yes, people care about that because we know this is just a distraction from the real problem of black on black murder.

it doesn't solve the real problems of nigger violence.

after a shooting it is legally necessary for them to say they feared for their lives

>yes officer, i have my id in my right pants pocket. may i reach for it?
>no, i'm not armed
Or
>i want to make it clear, i am armed and my weapon is located ___. i don't want to cause any alarm, please advise me on the best way to proceed
And then you keep your other hand in clear sight and don't make any sudden moves. That's how you don't get shot by police.

why can't you three tell that was an obviously sarcastic post making fun of the guy that I replied to?

>Don't move
>Reaching into pants

Yes, definitely following instructions with a loaded weapon in his pocket.

>guy informed me of his legally owned firearm

>HE MUST BE TRYING TO ASSASSINATE ME

this is your brain on cholesterol

Drop your stupid focus on the pennies and start looking at the TWENTIES flying by.

NIGGER DESERVED IT FOR BEING A NIGGER AND RESISTING ARREST, NO EXCUSES HE HAD IT COMING, I REPRESENT WHITE AMERICA AND SO DOES MY OPINION, NIGGER APLOGISTS SAY OTHERWISE BUT WE RUN THIS LAND IT'S OURS, RESPECT OUR LAW OR GET SHOT INFRONT OF YOUR CRYING WOMAN