I fucking lost a half gram of weed in my house and my parents are coming over what the fuck do i do Sup Forumsro?

i fucking lost a half gram of weed in my house and my parents are coming over what the fuck do i do Sup Forumsro?
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2ueHz2GCvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry user, you need to be 18 to be on this board.

See you in 4 years!

Don't do anything

If they find it, tell them you don't know what it is

Don't be a bitch, who cares about pot these days.

Who care? Assuming you don't live with your parents anymore, smoke weed if you want to smoke weed. They can't tell you what to do if you don't live with them.

Prolly won't even be able to find a tiny half gram nerd

buy some more, even if you find it, half a gram isn't enough for 3 people

drink bleach then delete system32

I assume he meant a half ounce, half gram is nothing.

op faggot here: its not about caring about pot its about finding the fucking lost treasure

Yeah but how do you loose a half oz of bud?

op confirmed for gayboy treasurehunter

it was half Ounce
around 12 grams
i live with my parents,i know i am a fucking disgrace

how in the fuck did you lose 12 grams of weed

i motherfucking approve this message

well thats noo fun
goodnight goiyze

the booze was too good youtube.com/watch?v=J2ueHz2GCvI

Been there. I remember back in high school, one time I walked into my room and saw my mom going through all my stuff and cleaning as my dog tosses around my baggy of pot in the corner.

I was like, "Shit. Shit. Shit. Give me that!"

But she never turned around, and all was fine.

Just play it cool. If you're a faggot and really concerned about this to the point that it scares you, just tell them you're not feeling well.

It'll all be fine. It'll turn up, and on the off-chance that they find it first, tell them you don't know what it is, or, if they're naive enough, make up a story that it's K2 or kratom or valerian root or datura or even some benign herb.

smoke and/or drink until you are in a similar state as to when you lost it and it should come back to you pretty quickly

smoke the hourse

hoe does one smoke a hourse?

what the fuck is a hourse?
i demand answers

is this a hourse?